Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

i have just one important question about moveset editting, is it noob user friendly???

Quote from: jokekid on December 14, 2011, 12:14:45 AM
i have just one important question about moveset editting, is it noob user friendly???

Yep.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on December 13, 2011, 11:16:05 PM
Say BJ...are you gonna add the undo/redo button for animation edditing back any time soon? =-=

Dunno.

Quote from: Xiggah on December 13, 2011, 06:50:35 AM
Say, what will the SHP0 editing be like? As far as I know, they're basically face morphs.

Probably the same as VIS0 editing.

Quote from: Iwvi on December 13, 2011, 07:20:19 AM
New issue. For some reason brawlbox changes the bone indexes now when I import. This did not happen before. what may be the reason?

Maybe because the new indices are literally the actual indices of the bones?

Will the moveset editor be able to change things that would normally require hexing to change (such as certain projectiles)?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on December 13, 2011, 11:16:05 PM
Say BJ...are you gonna add the undo/redo button for animation edditing back any time soon? =-=

I agree with this man. :P

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 14, 2011, 12:23:04 AM
Will the moveset editor be able to change things that would normally require hexing to change (such as certain projectiles)?

Depends on what you need to hex and where it is, and why PSA/Tabuu can't edit it already.

December 14, 2011, 02:14:44 AM #7370 Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 02:16:02 AM by Innerscope
What's the program format of Brawlbox's moveset editor for actions (not subactions)? Is the format SmashAttacks, or is it like Tabuu? Something else?

Quote from: Innerscope on December 14, 2011, 02:14:44 AM
What's the program format of Brawlbox's moveset editor for actions (not subactions)? Is the format SmashAttacks, or is it like Tabuu? Something else?
i call it.... Brawlbox PSA maker! lol idk... :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Innerscope on December 14, 2011, 02:14:44 AM
What's the program format of Brawlbox's moveset editor for actions (not subactions)? Is the format SmashAttacks, or is it like Tabuu? Something else?

The format is like Brawlbox.

You know what would be awesome? The ability to edit SSE files and PSA enemies and bosses.


Item files, articles, kirby hats, etc all that stuff would be really nice

But of course all that takes a lot of time and effort
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

Quote

[Ideas]


I'd help, but my coding experience goes about as far as Python.

Anybody wanna be Awesome and help BJ do this BrawlBox epicification thing?


Ok, so Toomai released v0.64d B-γ and sent me his source. I've been working on merging his and my source code, and still am. Here's another minor preview of what I've got in store though (I'll probably have a cooler-looking preview tomorrow):



Still not the final product though, I still need to code the hurtbox editor to show when you select a hurtbox. :P
Same with all the other tabs; each one has its own editor. Pretty intense stuff. :srs:

... yeah, that's gonna be pretty intense.

I hope it isn't so confusing that it fries my brain. @_@

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 14, 2011, 05:57:51 AM
Ok, so Toomai released v0.64d B-γ and sent me his source. I've been working on merging his and my source code, and still am. Here's another minor preview of what I've got in store though (I'll probably have a cooler-looking preview tomorrow):



Still not the final product though, I still need to code the hurtbox editor to show when you select a hurtbox. :P
Same with all the other tabs; each one has its own editor. Pretty intense stuff. :srs:
looking good so far O.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady