Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on December 17, 2011, 07:21:48 PM
BTW, did you know some characters have RE3D in their ef__.pac files?
I`d imagine those being important for sword glows.

You mean this?
    [StructLayout(LayoutKind.Sequential, Pack = 1)]
    public unsafe struct RE3D //Found inside EFLS files
    {
        public const uint Tag = 0x44334552;
        public const int Size = 0x10;
       
        public uint _tag;
        public byte _numEntries;
        public fixed byte pad[11];
    }

    [StructLayout(LayoutKind.Sequential, Pack = 1)]
    public unsafe struct RE3DEntry
    {
        public bint _stringOffset;
        public bint _unk1;
        public bshort _unk2;
        public bint _unk3;
        public bint _stringOffset2;
    }


I also added support for editing STPM, which is kinda random.

Lol you never cease to amaze.
Thanks for weilding the BB torch.



Isn't that related to stages?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


December 17, 2011, 08:13:22 PM #7415 Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 08:29:19 PM by Sky Grounder
Quote from: jokekid on December 17, 2011, 07:56:31 PM
whats STPM???
Stage Properties such as camera rotation, direction of shadow, etc. Mewtwo2000 knows alot about it.
Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on December 17, 2011, 07:21:48 PM
BTW, did you know some characters have RE3D in their ef__.pac files?
I`d imagine those being important for sword glows.
C. Falcon, Kirby, Pikachu and ROB have it.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

December 17, 2011, 09:38:21 PM #7416 Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 09:40:10 PM by SqLeon
Quote from: Sky Grounder on December 17, 2011, 08:13:22 PM
Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on December 17, 2011, 07:21:48 PM
BTW, did you know some characters have RE3D in their ef__.pac files?
I`d imagine those being important for sword glows.
C. Falcon, Kirby, Pikachu and ROB have it.

link as well.

@EY: yea that's it...
Thanx :)

Replace 'recovery' with 'respawn'
(what I ment to say)

@BJ:
I'll be checking into the GID build code again...
Hopefully I can figure something out...
At least I know the code works now... heh

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

>.>
<.<
I think there is a bug in BrawlBox. When I make/modify/replace an animation, save it, and close out. I can't save it again.
It gives me this error:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 18, 2011, 01:23:51 AM>.> <.< I think there is a bug in BrawlBox. When I make/modify/replace an animation, save it, and close out. I can't save it again. It gives me this error:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Second.

This happens to me as well!
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 18, 2011, 01:23:51 AM
>.>
<.<
I think there is a bug in BrawlBox. When I make/modify/replace an animation, save it, and close out. I can't save it again.
It gives me this error:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Save the animation in .64, it's what I've been having to do and it works perfectly fine
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Classy Pervy on December 18, 2011, 02:15:24 AM
Save the animation in .64, it's what I've been having to do and it works perfectly fine
That's odd. It still gives me the error. Even when I try to start over. ._.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 18, 2011, 01:23:51 AM
>.>
<.<
I think there is a bug in BrawlBox. When I make/modify/replace an animation, save it, and close out. I can't save it again.
It gives me this error:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I tried causing the error you described. All I got out of it was a bunch of random test animations that saved perfectly. You're gonna have to be more specific. :srs: What are you closing out of?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 18, 2011, 03:17:08 AM
I tried causing the error you described. All I got out of it was a bunch of random test animations that saved perfectly. You're gonna have to be more specific. :srs: What are you closing out of?
OK. I'll fully describe.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm either thinking it's the type of computer I'm using (Windows 7 Home Premium), but it never did this to me on my Windows Vista Home Premium. :/ Or maybe Java might have to be updated,
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Java has something to do with BrawlBox? :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]