Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: jokekid on January 13, 2012, 09:07:00 PM
is ur birthday?
congrats, and thanks a lot for all th effort ur putting into all the brawl hacking scene!!!
Quote from: Tcll on January 13, 2012, 10:02:10 PM
LOL
awesome joke jokekid :af:

>.< lol nice joke out there
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


BJ is 15?

( ._.)

I feel like ive accomplished nothing with my life so far, seeing as how im 15.  :oshi:
Oh well. Anyway, glad your messing with Toon Shading, awhile back i was thinking of giving everyone Brawl character Toon Shading of their own.
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

Guys, he's 16 :srs: [/off-topic]
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Seggy T. on January 13, 2012, 11:53:40 PM
Guys, he's 16 :srs: [/off-topic]

15. :srs:

And I know how to cellshade a model based on lighting or the camera angle and whether the coordinates are projected regularly or in a sphere map. I'm just tinkering with the unknown stuffz.

Wow, 15. I still can't get over it. Makes me feel like nothing, I'm 22 and all I can do is USE models in Brawl. XD [/offtopic]

On-topic: So, what's next for BB?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 14, 2012, 12:35:44 AM
Wow, 15. I still can't get over it. Makes me feel like nothing, I'm 22 and all I can do is USE models in Brawl. XD [/offtopic]

On-topic: So, what's next for BB?
whats next is a normal shader fix for BB 65b... lol he said that in his model import thread
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Oh, okay. So does this mean we'll be able to fix shaders more easily now?

Before the fix, shown on my import:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

After the fix, shown on my import:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Before the fix, shown on a brawl model:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

After the fix, shown on a brawl model:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It might still need some tweaking, but you can see the difference.
The reason the "after" version of my import looks worse is because the raw normals aren't multiplied by the bone rotation matrix at first when imported. That's the next step, is to fix that when the models import.

Awesome....
wanna do now :P
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm bout to be 21,
and all I can do right now is talk about my converter :srs:

I can't even build a simple OGL GUI w/o requiring help,
and am getting no help in building my app...

AND GOOGLE AIN'T WORTH CRAP!
(been searching for years and still havn't found my answers) :srs:

and BJ...
I can't see your images... :P
(I blame both my wii and my connection)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

All I need to do now is figure out how to render shaders, apply XF flags correctly and get Blending and Depth test to work correctly with Alpha Test and models will look just like they do in game! :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Tcll on January 14, 2012, 01:48:52 AM
I&#039;m bout to be 21,
and all I can do right now is talk about my converter :srs:

I can&#039;t even build a simple OGL GUI w/o requiring help,
and am getting no help in building my app...

AND GOOGLE AIN&#039;T WORTH CRAP!
(been searching for years and still havn&#039;t found my answers) :srs:

and BJ...
I can&#039;t see your images... :P
(I blame both my wii and my connection)

Yeah Google doesn't help at all with this... It's all trial and error and reading the SDK through and through right now. :/

Can you surprise us more?
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


January 14, 2012, 02:13:48 AM #8127 Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 02:14:40 AM by Tcll
think you could teach me basic OpenGL BJ XDD

and google ain't worth crap in many... MANY areas for me :srs:

and I'm trying to get help wherever I can... >_>

I have about ~80-120 unanswed threads on about 15-18 forums all related to programming...
(yes I've been trying to keep count) :notimp:

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

January 14, 2012, 03:38:28 AM #8128 Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 04:19:35 AM by NaruZeldaMaster
Edit: Nevermind =-=

Also, I have a problem!
Whenever I try to add a bone to a new model I imported (It's fox's boneset with a few unneded bones deleated) I get a JIT debugging error!

I've saved the bress and it works with AIS, but for some reason brawlbox won't let me add bones anymore =-=

Well fixing the normals of model imports isn't as easy as I thought it would be. While I only have to multiply the normals by the vertex's influence's rotation matrix to fix models for viewing in Brawlbox, it's not exactly the opposite for actually getting the raw normals. I have to multiply it by the skin rotation matrix and then by the bone inverse bind rotation matrix, which is stored in a different location than where the normals are written...

I'll have to overhaul the primitive manager again, but I knew I'd have to do it sometime anyway. It's kinda sloppy right now. :X