Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Xiggah on January 16, 2012, 10:18:48 AM
I know the topic at hand is stage hitbox collision, but I thought I'd stop by and say I found a breakthrough in SRT0 data. The previously daunting Unknown value in SRT0 files were too far and few to find, in Spycloak invisibility files, until it hit me that SRT0 is texture movement, and the best example of moving textures in Brawl is Tabuu. He's given enough information to have the last value of Unknown cracked, and I'll post my notes as soon as I can tidy them up and finish the basic research.
oooh awesome :D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Xiggah on January 16, 2012, 10:18:48 AM
I know the topic at hand is stage hitbox collision, but I thought I'd stop by and say I found a breakthrough in SRT0 data. The previously daunting Unknown value in SRT0 files were too far and few to find, in Spycloak invisibility files, until it hit me that SRT0 is texture movement, and the best example of moving textures in Brawl is Tabuu. He's given enough information to have the last value of Unknown cracked, and I'll post my notes as soon as I can tidy them up and finish the basic research.
mind helping me with my animation plugin later on?? :3
(supports all brawl animation types in a single package) :D

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Stage modules would be nice, but character modules would be even better.
Not only for cloning characters, but also to enable us to create even more advanced PSA then currently possible.

Quote from: ds22 on January 16, 2012, 12:49:16 PM
Stage modules would be nice, but character modules would be even better.
Not only for cloning characters, but also to enable us to create even more advanced PSA then currently possible.
Maybe even extend the file limit caps due to better edits? o.O
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Maybe.
But according to Phantom Wings, it should be able to do stuff like flawlessly switching side B and up B (and therefore eliminating any weird side effects you normally would have if you attempted this in PSA).


som'in like that could fix my current issue with Tifa and being floaty with both of her Side-B's...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on January 16, 2012, 03:08:57 PM

som'in like that could fix my current issue with Tifa and being floaty with both of her Side-B's...
inb4floatvalue
.......
:srs: lol

well anyways.... SRT0 data can now be fully rebuilt
....
inb4bjslapsme
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Nymph on January 16, 2012, 06:51:24 PM
well anyways.... SRT0 data can now be fully rebuilt
....
inb4bjslapsme

I'll use a keyboard instead


And yes they can be fully rebuilt now.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 16, 2012, 06:57:49 PM
I'll use a keyboard instead


And yes they can be fully rebuilt now.
:srs:
.........
it did nothing to me boi! :sparta:
..............
now do tell wat ur able to do with the SRT0 data so that i dont get hit again by the same keyboard :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Tcll on January 16, 2012, 11:15:47 AM
mind helping me with my animation plugin later on?? :3
(supports all brawl animation types in a single package) :D

Animation package, eh... I still need to look into the specific file formats. Or do you mean with the coding? Either one is a yes.

Also, huzzah for interest in character .rels for PSA benefits! Gliding and Crawling for every character is a nice benefit I've been looking forward to. Also, a PSA edit of PAT0s and SHP0s and such sounds nice

Quote from: Xiggah on January 16, 2012, 08:07:03 PM
Animation package, eh... I still need to look into the specific file formats. Or do you mean with the coding? Either one is a yes.

Also, huzzah for interest in character .rels for PSA benefits! Gliding and Crawling for every character is a nice benefit I've been looking forward to. Also, a PSA edit of PAT0s and SHP0s and such sounds nice

If .rel editing happens I will be so unbelievably hyped.

*reads the conversation between ds22 and Kit Ballard*

Wait, does that mean adding articles someday O:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: xxTerminatorxx on January 16, 2012, 11:19:55 PM
*reads the conversation between ds22 and Kit Ballard*

Wait, does that mean adding articles someday O:

If the articles are the models within the character files and not the universal article list, then yes. But I mix them up so I might be mistaken. Either way, we should be able to edit everything sooner or later!

Quote from: Xiggah on January 16, 2012, 08:07:03 PM
Animation package, eh... I still need to look into the specific file formats. Or do you mean with the coding? Either one is a yes.

Also, huzzah for interest in character .rels for PSA benefits! Gliding and Crawling for every character is a nice benefit I've been looking forward to. Also, a PSA edit of PAT0s and SHP0s and such sounds nice
yes, I do have an interest in logic/script editing :3
(been wanting to figure out the formats for a while now)

anyways...
for my animation package...
it's just a small plugin for my converter I've got planned :P
(both programming and the formats need reserch) >_>

another future plan I need help with now is a system that implements programming
similar to blender's node editor...
eg:

  int           var
o[ 1 ]o----o[ My_Var ]o

^in Python, this would be the same as:
My_Var = int(1)

I just need some help with classes, functions, if/else's, and loops

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on January 17, 2012, 03:24:01 AM
yes, I do have an interest in logic/script editing :3
(been wanting to figure out the formats for a while now)

anyways...
for my animation package...
it's just a small plugin for my converter I've got planned :P
(both programming and the formats need reserch) >_>

another future plan I need help with now is a system that implements programming
similar to blender's node editor...
eg:

  int           var
o[ 1 ]o----o[ My_Var ]o

^in Python, this would be the same as:
My_Var = int(1)

I just need some help with classes, functions, if/else's, and loops

Sounds easy enough.

By the way, thread of eager-for-new-Brawlbox-posters, have some useful tidbits of knowledge: SRT0 editing for texture editing (mostly eye movements) is close to being finished. Here are 3 good examples of files with an unknown SRT0 keyframe set:

Spycloak (the invisibility SRT0 used for invisible Special Brawls, in FitXXXXXSpy.pac)
MetaRidleyFireballs (Meta Ridley's Fireballs)
Tabuu (AnimationData[30], Only his Cage, Cannon, Chain, Flare, Rush, and SplitBody/SplitBodyFlare have them, if you know which Models/Animations those are)

It's a bit hard to read, but does anyone else see a pattern that only Invisibility, Meta Ridley's Fireballs, and Tabuu's certain animations have in common? I see a connection between how their textures render.