Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 22, 2012, 01:29:59 AM #8340 Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 01:34:48 AM by Tcll
Quote from: Nymph on January 22, 2012, 01:25:34 AM
inb4bjsaysihavealltheMDL0format
............
:vyse:
well... almost all ;)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 22, 2012, 01:27:02 AM
Just wait until my MDL0 thread is done... :P
I'm talking about most of the unk data and other structures yet to be completed

EDIT:
4th ninja :srs:

EDIT2:
btw BJ...
mind if I integrate some of your info in with mine??

your info on Material Nodes is really descriptive and some of it could help out potential programmers ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Heh, you guys are loads of fun to follow. XD

Okay, off to reading. ^W^

Quote from: Tcll on January 22, 2012, 01:29:59 AM
well... almost all ;)I'm talking about most of the unk data and other structures yet to be completed

EDIT:
4th ninja :srs:

EDIT2:
btw BJ...
mind if I integrate some of your info in with mine??

your info on Material Nodes is really descriptive and some of it could help out potential programmers ;)

Sure. I've actually got the shaders completely figured out, for the most part I think. XD
Just gotta write it all out in my thread, and then figure out how to apply them in the previewer. :D

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 22, 2012, 01:37:08 AM
Sure. I've actually got the shaders completely figured out, for the most part I think. XD
Just gotta write it all out in my thread, and then figure out how to apply them in the previewer. :D
*looks at GL texture environments and the Blender 2.58 src*
that shouldn't be too hard

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

So you want the previewer to actually preview the models the way Brawl would render them, correct?

That sounds like it would be pure awesome.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 22, 2012, 01:46:27 AM
So you want the previewer to actually preview the models the way Brawl would render them, correct?

That sounds like it would be pure awesome.

Exactly.
I've even gotten the textures to follow the camera angle like if you'd set them to XF_Normals_Inrow. (Haven't posted a pic cuz it's still in development)

That would be sick.
BJ :happy:
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hey BJ, can you add a function like the import object function except that is REPLACES a object? I need it for a hack and don't think it would be that much of a burden/ it would be easy to do. but I don't know anything about programming or mdl0s, so it might be hard. I would really like it and it would help ALOT.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Agreed, BJ's just awesome. Great coder, great with models.

Not to mention that he's importing Miku. :3

Quote from: KnightMario on January 22, 2012, 02:03:25 AM
Hey BJ, can you add a function like the import object function except that is REPLACES a object? I need it for a hack and don't think it would be that much of a burden/ it would be easy to do. but I don't know anything about programming or mdl0s, so it might be hard. I would really like it and it would help ALOT.

Or you know, you could just import the object and delete the one you don't want.
:srs:

:>.>palm: i'm trying to give one of my mario hacks a cloak instead of overalls, so I imported dr mario melee's coat and when I go in game all of mario is in a t-pose except the cloak I imported, so I need to replace the polygon 0 instead of importing and deleting.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 22, 2012, 01:47:46 AM
Exactly.
I've even gotten the textures to follow the camera angle like if you'd set them to XF_Normals_Inrow. (Haven't posted a pic cuz it's still in development)
That would be so kick-ass to use for CSPs :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 21, 2012, 09:41:15 PM

I completely ignore help questions in this thread and actually answer them in my support thread.
People don't seem to realize that. :P

My post has been sitting in that help thread for a week as the latest post T.T I'm never gonna get GA2 N done at this rate. Guess I'll just have to fall back on Pac-Man or revamp Klonoa >.>
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

Quote from: frostymm on January 22, 2012, 02:29:08 AM
My post has been sitting in that help thread for a week as the latest post T.T I'm never gonna get GA2 N done at this rate. Guess I'll just have to fall back on Pac-Man or revamp Klonoa >.>

I'd love a Klonoa update!

And so, BJ, what else is left to figure out?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 22, 2012, 02:31:44 AM
I'd love a Klonoa update!

And so, BJ, what else is left to figure out?

Lol I'll ask Shock44, StarWaffle(He's never on skype anymore >.>) and RonaldMcDonald(I think he's smashhackerz here... The banned one) to see if they're up for a revamp at some point. The real issue is re-rigging him over the new character to replace(Donkey Kong was our decision last time we considered this.)
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.