Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

... sounds like something out of a Mario game.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on April 10, 2012, 04:56:04 AM
... sounds like something out of a Mario game.

lol, now that I read it again, it does. :srs:

I've got you covered, at least as far as a MKWii sky which goes from daytime to evening to nighttime, and lightning that strikes on Lap 3! :)

Quote from: BigOto2 on April 10, 2012, 04:58:35 AM
I've got you covered, at least as far as a MKWii sky which goes from daytime to evening to nighttime, and lightning that strikes on Lap 3! :)

Swag! :af:

Quote from: Nico on April 10, 2012, 04:54:35 AM
Well I have 1 small request now.
Somebody make a dynamic stage with tons of dynamic animations and dynamicness!
Make:
Shapeshifting hills! (SHP0)
Moving platforms! (CHR0)
Meteors and moving water! (SRT0)
Flashing signs! (PAT0)
Buildings that dis/appear for no reason! (VIS0)
Something that changes colors for no sudden reason! (CLR0)
indeed sounds like a mario stage... sounds like a challenge actually for stage makers! o.o

lets see... Orbital Rings uses SRT0, CHR0, VIS0, AND CLR0... i could do something with SRT0... not sure wat tho... moving cobwebs? idk lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

April 10, 2012, 05:06:37 AM #9620 Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 05:14:12 AM by mr.mugenwii
Quote from: DSX8 on April 10, 2012, 05:03:56 AM
indeed sounds like a mario stage... sounds like a challenge actually for stage makers! o.o

lets see... Orbital Rings uses SRT0, CHR0, VIS0, AND CLR0... i could do something with SRT0... not sure wat tho... moving cobwebs? idk lol
werent you working on a monster hunter tri stage where you were trying to make the tentacles of the monster move?

maybe it was someone else.  I think they were trying to make the moving tentacles do damage to the players...
Is that possible now or something

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on April 10, 2012, 05:06:37 AM
werent you working on a monster hunter tri stage where you were trying to make the tentacles of the monster move?

maybe it was someone else.  I think they were trying to make the moving tentacles do damage to the players...
Is that possible now or something
ah ur talking about my ghost ship with a giant kraken attacking it... yeah not done yet... i want to give it hitboxes, but cant do that till .rel files r figured out for stages
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

April 10, 2012, 05:25:19 AM #9622 Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 05:26:24 AM by Manki
If  you want huge models containing every files type, il post a MP9 file here,over 5 megabyte goodness.

Well considering I don't do much else but animate characters....

This brawlbox serves its purpose, but I think I'll stick with .65c.

Reason being is that .66 seems mad cluttered and yeah... the of viewer space kinda sucks but its not enough to rage about when .65c is still around. Is there supposed to be something in that gigantic empty space at the right of the key frame panel? Cause right now it just looks empty to me...

I actually prefered the play/next etc buttons on the bottom and the key frames on the side... What was the issue that required that to be moved?

All in all unless this BB can display hitboxes (I haven't checked yet) like .64 could, then I think I'll stick with my .65/64 combo of Brawl Boxes for animations.


Also... what was the point in moving the animations from the left to the right (and the reverse for bones)? It doesn't seem to serve a purpose tbh.

So for someone like me who only animates characters... this BB isn't very useful. Unless there is something I'm missing of course.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

First off, thanks for the release! Your work is highly appreciated! Now then, hope this helps.

Got this error when attempting to preview a model:

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: ptr.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I can send you the models I was attempting to open if it'll help.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

I guess I should say this:

I'd like to appologize about my innitial reaction to 0.66. Part of it was I was really grogy from waking up too early.. Anyways.. Still wasn't called for by me and I'm sorry. I do know you work hard on this stuff and it's cool to see advancements. It did open my eyes how ever that I'm getting stuck in a very bad rut and I need to expand away from Brawl and go onto som'in even larger. I do wish you the best of luck though.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Kagemaru on April 10, 2012, 05:29:35 AMAlso... what was the point in moving the animations from the left to the right (and the reverse for bones)? It doesn't seem to serve a purpose tbh.

So for someone like me who only animates characters... this BB isn't very useful. Unless there is something I'm missing of course.
^ Actually, I find the bones on the right fits more as it gives them more space to be selected. Animations didn't really need the space they had. I find this one good for animating, and I agree the most notable change for me have been the play thingy being moved to the top. Still, not that big of a deal.

Look, I'll try to fix up the empty space at the bottom of the viewer. But there still needs to be room for the keyframe viewer eventually. I'll think of some room-conservative way to add it...

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 10, 2012, 05:29:35 AM
Well considering I don't do much else but animate characters....

This brawlbox serves its purpose, but I think I'll stick with .65c.

Reason being is that .66 seems mad cluttered and yeah... the of viewer space kinda sucks but its not enough to rage about when .65c is still around. Is there supposed to be something in that gigantic empty space at the right of the key frame panel? Cause right now it just looks empty to me...

I actually prefered the play/next etc buttons on the bottom and the key frames on the side... What was the issue that required that to be moved?

All in all unless this BB can display hitboxes (I haven't checked yet) like .64 could, then I think I'll stick with my .65/64 combo of Brawl Boxes for animations.


Also... what was the point in moving the animations from the left to the right (and the reverse for bones)? It doesn't seem to serve a purpose tbh.

So for someone like me who only animates characters... this BB isn't very useful. Unless there is something I'm missing of course.
Quote from: Kagemaru on April 10, 2012, 05:29:35 AM
Also... what was the point in moving the animations from the left to the right (and the reverse for bones)? It doesn't seem to serve a purpose tbh.

So for someone like me who only animates characters... this BB isn't very useful. Unless there is something I'm missing of course.
Quote from: Kagemaru on April 10, 2012, 05:29:35 AM
So for someone like me who only animates characters... this BB isn't very useful. Unless there is something I'm missing of course.
Quote from: Kagemaru on April 10, 2012, 05:29:35 AM
So for someone like me who only animates characters... this BB isn't very useful.
Quote from: Kagemaru on April 10, 2012, 05:29:35 AM
this BB isn't very useful

:srs: srs is the only thing I have to say
How about I just leave you to coding the program?
Considering this revision was specifically made for animations...

Quote from: Lady Ӄatherine ßallarɖ on April 10, 2012, 05:34:14 AM
I guess I should say this:

I'd like to appologize about my innitial reaction to 0.66. Part of it was I was really grogy from waking up too early.. Anyways.. Still wasn't called for by me and I'm sorry. I do know you work hard on this stuff and it's cool to see advancements. It did open my eyes how ever that I'm getting stuck in a very bad rut and I need to expand away from Brawl and go onto som'in even larger. I do wish you the best of luck though.

And I wish you luck in whatever you're going to do.

April 10, 2012, 06:09:43 AM #9628 Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 06:13:20 AM by diedhammer98
Your Newset Brawlbox is useful!
I Like your new Model viewer! It looks little more better.
It helped me to make Hammer Bro Blinking.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It seems like the new BrawlBox throws a fit when there are Static (empty) models in the scene you are trying to preview.  Normally that's not too much of an issue because why would you want to edit a model with no polygons?  But this becomes an issue when trying to edit MiscData[2] for stage collisions.  Since it has to render ALL the models in the ARC file, it will try and render the Static models and throw an error so I won't be able to edit collisions.