Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nico, when ever I edit Delfino Plaza's polygon's single bind & visibility bone & I export it as mdl0, Some of the polygons's UV's get messed up in Brawlbox V0.66. How do I edit UV's?

so this layout is to get us used to it for when the keyframe viewer comes... ok nice
its just that all i saw was stuff moved around, with nothing new

hey BJ...
for the screen size, just stick to 4x3.
(that's what I'm doing)

heh... soon to have 8x3
(or hopefully 12x3)
^electricity usage is my biggest worry >_>

yeh... 1 monitor isn't enough for the stuff I do...
(when I need 4 desktops with 3 monitors to fully perform... heh)


anyways, the other topic being UMC:
model options to the left, animation options to the right,
program options to the top, viewer options to the bottom.
(I forgot what I wanted the corner buttons for) lol

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

hmmm when will the brawlbox .66b will be available to public download?

Want to get my hands on it :)

QuoteFrom OP
WIP:
- Real-time PSA editing (view/edit hitboxes, gfx, sfx, etc)
- REFF parsing + rebuilding
- REFT image imparting
- SCN0 rebuilding
- Model viewer keyframe & tangent graphs
- Shaders in the model viewer

To do:
- RSAR SFX file parsing + rebuilding
- Physics file parsing + rebuilding
- Kinect Skeleton Tracking


In love with the work in progress <3...

BJ I'm happy with all your work :D

EDIT!

Brawlbox .65c let us edit and view hurtboxes in the model previewer.
Brawlbox .66 doesn't show them in the previewer :-(


Why did this happened? (Had to download to test the previewer and I was lost but got used to it a bit)

The previewer size isn't that bad on a 42' HDTV screen with 1600x1280 resolution :laugh: :happy: :laugh:

EDIT2:

The to do list seems to be complicated O.O

Parsing the sfx might be the easiest of them...  But Kinect skeleton tracking and game physics tracking and rebuilding would take a while I think.

I will be waiting for .67 and I'll be one of the first beta/alpha testers around to give you feedback about it as I've been on the moveset editting scene for quite a long time.

You're right, the bone list isn't really necessary. But if you do remove it, could at least add like a tiny box that tells you which bone you have selected? I only ask because sometimes the YRotN or XRotN is in the same spot as the HipN and it's hard to differentiate.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on April 10, 2012, 08:13:55 PM
You're right, the bone list isn't really necessary. But if you do remove it, could at least add like a tiny box that tells you which bone you have selected? I only ask because sometimes the YRotN or XRotN is in the same spot as the HipN and it's hard to differentiate.

Um, about that bone list, I'd actually like you to keep it.

I was just doing an animation for Ness, and the fact that he has multiple shoulder bones in the same spot is always annoying me. The easiest way for me to get to it would be to select it from the bonelist. In fact, my favorite thing about this new layout is the fact that I have this massive list!

I'm saying this without any context though. You might be thinking something different from what I am, Gamma.


Quote from: Spex130 on April 10, 2012, 08:18:30 PM
I'm saying this without any context though. You might be thinking something different from what I am, Gamma.

No, that makes a lot of sense actually.

I think it can be compressed and shoved off in the corner or something to save space. Maybe add like a drop-down menu? Or make it similar to 3DS where you can press H and have the whole list of bones?

Quote from: gamma kid on April 10, 2012, 06:57:32 PM
mature isnt ur strong.
that is all.
Actually, he's pretty mature, looking at how he replied to Kit's rageposts. You, on the other hand...

Quote from: Spex130 on April 10, 2012, 08:18:30 PM
Um, about that bone list, I&#039;d actually like you to keep it.

I was just doing an animation for Ness, and the fact that he has multiple shoulder bones in the same spot is always annoying me. The easiest way for me to get to it would be to select it from the bonelist. In fact, my favorite thing about this new layout is the fact that I have this massive list!
This. I mentioned earlier I like the bones' placement before. Animations didn't really need that much space, unlike bones. :srs:

Quote from: Nico on April 10, 2012, 07:01:13 PM
Sorry for being 15. :P

Woah...

You're 15?

*Feels insanely old and unintelligent.*

You're making programs like this and you're only 15? I'm beyond jealous. :/ I'm 21 and just started messing with 3d models.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

When I preview any model, I get an error message.

Any idea what could be the problem?

The Details:
[spoiler]See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: ptr
   at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.GetDelegateForFunctionPointer(IntPtr ptr, Type t)
   at BrawlLib.OpenGL.wGlContext.glActiveTexture(GLMultiTextureTarget texture)
   at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.MDL0PolygonNode.Render(GLContext ctx)
   at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.MDL0Node.Render(GLContext ctx)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ModelPanel.OnRender()
   at BrawlLib.OpenGL.GLPanel.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.UserControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)


************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.261 (RTMGDR.030319-2600)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
BrawlBox
    Assembly Version: 0.66.4482.30550
    Win32 Version: 0.66.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/G/Desktop/Brawlbox%20v0.65/BrawlBox.exe
----------------------------------------
BrawlLib
    Assembly Version: 0.13.4482.30542
    Win32 Version: 0.13.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/G/Desktop/Brawlbox%20v0.65/BrawlLib.DLL
----------------------------------------
System.Windows.Forms
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.235 built by: RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Drawing
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
----------------------------------------
System
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.261 built by: RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Design
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.237 built by: RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Design/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Design.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Core
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.233 built by: RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
----------------------------------------

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.


April 10, 2012, 08:54:28 PM #9700 Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 08:56:04 PM by KnightMario
I voted swag.
Cause this got beast swag.
for people who don't have beast swag, you might want to add the other model viewer.
I like it, but me want no rage posts  :P.
(compliment and suggestion like you said :P)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 10, 2012, 08:31:53 PM
When I preview any model, I get an error message.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Any idea what could be the problem?

Yes I believe that is the same error as the Static.mdl0 bug.  It's getting fixed soon so don't worry...just wait for the patch.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 10, 2012, 08:31:53 PM
When I preview any model, I get an error message.

Any idea what could be the problem?

The Details:
[spoiler]See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: ptr
   at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.GetDelegateForFunctionPointer(IntPtr ptr, Type t)
   at BrawlLib.OpenGL.wGlContext.glActiveTexture(GLMultiTextureTarget texture)
   at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.MDL0PolygonNode.Render(GLContext ctx)
   at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.MDL0Node.Render(GLContext ctx)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ModelPanel.OnRender()
   at BrawlLib.OpenGL.GLPanel.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.UserControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)


************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.261 (RTMGDR.030319-2600)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
BrawlBox
    Assembly Version: 0.66.4482.30550
    Win32 Version: 0.66.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/G/Desktop/Brawlbox%20v0.65/BrawlBox.exe
----------------------------------------
BrawlLib
    Assembly Version: 0.13.4482.30542
    Win32 Version: 0.13.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/G/Desktop/Brawlbox%20v0.65/BrawlLib.DLL
----------------------------------------
System.Windows.Forms
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.235 built by: RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Drawing
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
----------------------------------------
System
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.261 built by: RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Design
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.237 built by: RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Design/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Design.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Core
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.233 built by: RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
----------------------------------------

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.



The character, stage, menu and the other ones work on that one i think.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 10, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
Woah...

You're 15?

*Feels insanely old and unintelligent.*

You're making programs like this and you're only 15? I'm beyond jealous. :/ I'm 21 and just started messing with 3d models.
please...
I'm 21, but I'm looking into the bare bones of computers...
(I'm basically improving the current data structures and what not)

my COMMON module is the only proof I have...
I had to scrap the error system I was working on... (too much hastle)
you guys'll just have to deal with base-handling (not as accurate, and less informative)

I'm currently looking into float values now, and working on a way to make them any length...

Notes:
s = '-' sign
e = exponent
m = mantissa

F = m*pow(2.0,e) #look familiar at all :D

32bit float:
s eeeeeeee mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

64bit float:
s eeeeeeeeeee mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


yet I'm still on the very base of my program.
(I'm just gonna call the first release UMC 3.0.x)
^x for the re-edits based on my ideas for it... heh

Note:
floats of any length will be handled later...
(I'm just writing 32 and 64 bit floats atm)

EDIT:
hey BJ ;D
I have a slightly better design IMO to improve the feel of your layout for the LRS values :)
I hope you'll consider the arrangement.

but I'd prefer this:

Loc: [XXXXXX][YYYYYY][ZZZZZZ] [v] [  cut  ]
Rot: [XXXXXX][YYYYYY][ZZZZZZ] [v] [ copy  ]
Sca: [XXXXXX][YYYYYY][ZZZZZZ] [v] [ paste ]


you may go with this:
        X:      Y:      Z:
Loc: [XXXXXX][YYYYYY][ZZZZZZ] [v] [  cut  ]
Rot: [XXXXXX][YYYYYY][ZZZZZZ] [v] [ copy  ]
Sca: [XXXXXX][YYYYYY][ZZZZZZ] [v] [ paste ]

or this:
Loc: X:[XXXXXX] Y:[YYYYYY] Z:[ZZZZZZ] [v] [  cut  ]
Rot: X:[XXXXXX] Y:[YYYYYY] Z:[ZZZZZZ] [v] [ copy  ]
Sca: X:[XXXXXX] Y:[YYYYYY] Z:[ZZZZZZ] [v] [ paste ]

if you like :)
(not that I'm telling you to... lol)

but the current vertical layout just doesn't feel right X(

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

I'm keeping the bones list, don't worry, but I need to add 4 new buttons to the options menu. I also need to create a .bbmvs file to store all the default settings for the model viewer.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 10, 2012, 08:31:53 PM
When I preview any model, I get an error message.

Any idea what could be the problem?

The Details:
[spoiler]See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: ptr
&nbsp;  at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.GetDelegateForFunctionPointer(IntPtr ptr, Type t)
&nbsp;  at BrawlLib.OpenGL.wGlContext.glActiveTexture(GLMultiTextureTarget texture)
&nbsp;  at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.MDL0PolygonNode.Render(GLContext ctx)
&nbsp;  at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.MDL0Node.Render(GLContext ctx)
&nbsp;  at System.Windows.Forms.ModelPanel.OnRender()
&nbsp;  at BrawlLib.OpenGL.GLPanel.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e)
&nbsp;  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer)
&nbsp;  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message&amp; m)
&nbsp;  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message&amp; m)
&nbsp;  at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message&amp; m)
&nbsp;  at System.Windows.Forms.UserControl.WndProc(Message&amp; m)
&nbsp;  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message&amp; m)
&nbsp;  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message&amp; m)
&nbsp;  at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)


************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
&nbsp; &nbsp; Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
&nbsp; &nbsp; Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.261 (RTMGDR.030319-2600)
&nbsp; &nbsp; CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
BrawlBox
&nbsp; &nbsp; Assembly Version: 0.66.4482.30550
&nbsp; &nbsp; Win32 Version: 0.66.0.0
&nbsp; &nbsp; CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/G/Desktop/Brawlbox%20v0.65/BrawlBox.exe
----------------------------------------
BrawlLib
&nbsp; &nbsp; Assembly Version: 0.13.4482.30542
&nbsp; &nbsp; Win32 Version: 0.13.0.0
&nbsp; &nbsp; CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/G/Desktop/Brawlbox%20v0.65/BrawlLib.DLL
----------------------------------------
System.Windows.Forms
&nbsp; &nbsp; Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
&nbsp; &nbsp; Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.235 built by: RTMGDR
&nbsp; &nbsp; CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Drawing
&nbsp; &nbsp; Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
&nbsp; &nbsp; Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
&nbsp; &nbsp; CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
----------------------------------------
System
&nbsp; &nbsp; Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
&nbsp; &nbsp; Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.261 built by: RTMGDR
&nbsp; &nbsp; CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Design
&nbsp; &nbsp; Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
&nbsp; &nbsp; Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.237 built by: RTMGDR
&nbsp; &nbsp; CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Design/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Design.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Core
&nbsp; &nbsp; Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
&nbsp; &nbsp; Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.233 built by: RTMGDR
&nbsp; &nbsp; CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
----------------------------------------

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

&lt;configuration&gt;
&nbsp; &nbsp; &lt;system.windows.forms jitDebugging=&quot;true&quot; /&gt;
&lt;/configuration&gt;

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Oh, that was something for Shaders that I forgot to comment out.
It doesn't throw a pointer error on my computer though so you might now have OpenGL 2.0.
You might wanna get that for when shaders are rendered in the viewer. :X
I commented it out for now though.

Quote from: Tcll on April 10, 2012, 09:10:58 PM
please...
I&#039;m 21, but I&#039;m looking into the bare bones of computers...
(I&#039;m basically improving the current data structures and what not)

my COMMON module is the only proof I have...
I had to scrap the error system I was working on... (too much hastle)
you guys&#039;ll just have to deal with base-handling (not as accurate, and less informative)

I&#039;m currently looking into float values now, and working on a way to make them any length...

Notes:
s = &#039;-&#039; sign
e = exponent
m = mantissa

F = m*pow(2.0,e) #look familiar at all :D

32bit float:
s eeeeeeee mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

64bit float:
s eeeeeeeeeee mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


yet I&#039;m still on the very base of my program.
(I&#039;m just gonna call the first release UMC 3.0.x)
^x for the re-edits based on my ideas for it... heh

Note:
floats of any length will be handled later...
(I&#039;m just writing 32 and 64 bit floats atm)

EDIT:
hey BJ ;D
I have a slightly better design IMO to improve the feel of your layout for the LRS values :)
I hope you&#039;ll consider the arrangement.

but I&#039;d prefer this:

Loc: [XXXXXX][YYYYYY][ZZZZZZ] [v] [ &nbsp;cut &nbsp;]
Rot: [XXXXXX][YYYYYY][ZZZZZZ] [v] [ copy &nbsp;]
Sca: [XXXXXX][YYYYYY][ZZZZZZ] [v] [ paste ]


you may go with this:
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; X: &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Y: &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Z:
Loc: [XXXXXX][YYYYYY][ZZZZZZ] [v] [ &nbsp;cut &nbsp;]
Rot: [XXXXXX][YYYYYY][ZZZZZZ] [v] [ copy &nbsp;]
Sca: [XXXXXX][YYYYYY][ZZZZZZ] [v] [ paste ]

or this:
Loc: X:[XXXXXX] Y:[YYYYYY] Z:[ZZZZZZ] [v] [ &nbsp;cut &nbsp;]
Rot: X:[XXXXXX] Y:[YYYYYY] Z:[ZZZZZZ] [v] [ copy &nbsp;]
Sca: X:[XXXXXX] Y:[YYYYYY] Z:[ZZZZZZ] [v] [ paste ]

if you like :)
(not that I&#039;m telling you to... lol)

but the current vertical layout just doesn&#039;t feel right X(

Good ideas :O
and isn't the current layout horizontal...?