Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 72 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: pikazz on May 04, 2012, 07:00:05 AM
offtopic

It's about time someone starts looking into that stuff. I always figured that was possible, glad you got it working somewhat.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 04, 2012, 04:09:45 PM
It's about time someone starts looking into that stuff. I always figured that was possible, glad you got it working somewhat.
I am not the first but sadly dant och phantomwings left without so much information about their discovery about modules :/

I did a thread about Modules and how they work
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=44101.0
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on May 04, 2012, 04:53:19 PM
I am not the first but sadly dant and phantomwings left without so much information about their discovery about modules :/
I think PW left some notes on structure somewhere, but I can't find it...
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Sky Grounder on May 04, 2012, 05:07:37 PM
I think PW left some notes on structure somewhere, but I can't find it...

This?

thanks for the flags, pikazz :3

Good news. SCN0 is now fully rebuilt, including all color arrays and keyframes this time, and is still being updated thanks to Sky Grounder :D

I've even been progressing on the physics file.

Quote from: Nico on May 05, 2012, 04:34:50 PM
Good news. SCN0 is now fully rebuilt, including all color arrays and keyframes this time, and is still being updated thanks to Sky Grounder :D

I've even been progressing on the physics file.
Awesome, progress feels great! ;D
We've almost figured out SCN0 completely! And I figured out some of the Unknowns in Lights:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


4 of the flags in Light isn't figured out yet either (Flags1 is animation flags)
but at least the rebuilder should work fine for Brawls SCN0s :D
Nico, I think you can group the values that is related together; to make editing easier ;)


Now that that format's out of the way, I think I'm going to figure out what some of the Collision object values do.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

I don't know why, but everytime I save Mario's and Luigi's FitMotionEtc.pac in the latest BBox, it messes up the fireball models, reducing them to nothing more then rotating shells.

Quote from: ds22 on May 06, 2012, 03:43:58 PM
I don't know why, but everytime I save Mario's and Luigi's FitMotionEtc.pac in the latest BBox, it messes up the fireball models, reducing them to nothing more then rotating shells.
you can see that on mariodk smbz and southcraft luigi fire balls they are gone :S just some gfx around them
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 06, 2012, 04:32:18 PM #10043 Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 04:35:20 PM by Snivy
I have a problem. I'm making a motion file for a hack, and in BB .66 (No b on it,) it saves and plays all of the motion files correctly, with no errors. But when I use the newest, .66b, it gives me an error on the Final Smash animations. It says; "Value cannot be null. Parameter name: key."
Edit: BTW, look! I have 151 posts! Pokédex # of Mew! :D
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: ds22 on May 06, 2012, 03:43:58 PM
I don't know why, but everytime I save Mario's and Luigi's FitMotionEtc.pac in the latest BBox, it messes up the fireball models, reducing them to nothing more then rotating shells.
Quote from: Snivy on May 06, 2012, 04:32:18 PM
I have a problem. I'm making a motion file for a hack, and in BB .66 (No b on it,) it saves and plays all of the motion files correctly, with no errors. But when I use the newest, .66b, it gives me an error on the Final Smash animations. It says; "Value cannot be null. Parameter name: key."
Edit: BTW, look! I have 151 posts! Pokédex # of Mew! :D

I couldn't reproduce these errors...
It's possible that I fixed them already or in Snivy's case, it's your fault XD

No, I don't think I did anything wrong... Not to be rude of course, I'm making a Ness hack, his Final Smash animation is Falco's mega mushroom animation, and I fixed the stretching problems. I imported the raw character animation, (not edited,) and it said the same thing...
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I see no problems, other than it's really creepy :srs:

Well I did save Mario's FitMotionEtc.pac in the previewer (if you didn't try that already).

Quote from: ds22 on May 06, 2012, 07:03:10 PM
Well I did save Mario's FitMotionEtc.pac in the previewer (if you didn't try that already).

I did try that. :/

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 06, 2012, 05:41:09 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I see no problems, other than it's really creepy :srs:
Hmm, I'll start from scratch then.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE