Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 70 Guests are viewing this topic.

So apparently there's a misc misc section. :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Even more unknown sections to parse now >.>

Quote from: namq on May 03, 2012, 06:33:35 AM
I only see images of the moveset editting outside the previewer, will it be able to edit the moveset in the previewer?

Thats the whole reason I am supporting this, if it cannot be used in the previewer I would stick to psa idk :/

lol
If you thought about it first, you'd realize that I'm parsing the file first so that I have all the information to actually display it in the viewer. I also didn't code that currently nonworking moveset panel in the model previewer for nothing. :srs:

Quote from: K-Canon on May 03, 2012, 04:39:24 PM
is there a shader 101 anywhere?

There's this but it's not finished

Quote from: namq on May 03, 2012, 05:29:12 PM
If this has better rebuilding and has less file size problems, then I might use it, I know how to deal with filesizes in psa 0.2.1b and 1.3&mod but I'll give this a shot

PSA doesn't even have rebuilding, which is why there are file size problems.
Quote from: TommoPuppy on May 03, 2012, 03:57:44 PM
But PSA is horribly broken and doesn't rewrite the file correctly, causing huge bloating in file size.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 03, 2012, 08:34:20 PM
Question, did you ever make any progress with SCN0 files?
Quote from: Naruto200Man on May 03, 2012, 08:46:59 PM
Forget SCN0 I'm more excited about BRSAR and REFT

Quote from: KnightMario on May 03, 2012, 08:48:33 PM
me?
REL, woot!
I'm making progress on literally everything

BJ you are superman  8)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

translation:
you pown x infinity.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

bj  i hope that moveset editor can rebuild already made psas that way we can see how much a normal psa lowers when rebuilt xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I missed two posts :O
Quote from: dRage on May 03, 2012, 02:57:43 PM
Nice progress on moveset editing!

I was wondering, once it's all done and set up would it be possible to code a function that automatically ports movesets from NTSC to PAL? The only difference (afaik) are the SFX IDs. Compiling a list of the corresponding SFX IDs could be a community effort I guess. You don't really need extensive hacking knowledge for that xD

Oh yeah changing all the SFX would be easy, as long as I have a list of corresponding ids.

Quote from: pikazz on May 03, 2012, 12:28:45 PM
oh I love it :D

so you know, when you need help so scout!
also, I know the unknown in animationflag in PSA but I dont know if it are any thread about it or someone cared to look after it

Can you tell me what it is? :O

Quote from: Carnage on May 03, 2012, 11:07:54 PM
bj  i hope that moveset editor can rebuild already made psas that way we can see how much a normal psa lowers when rebuilt xD

Yeah it can open PSA movesets fine but all the node offsets are really huge, which is weird

i'll help with the pal and ntsc ids.
I'll start a thread.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Nico on May 03, 2012, 11:09:39 PM
I missed two posts :O
Oh yeah changing all the SFX would be easy, as long as I have a list of corresponding ids.

Can you tell me what it is? :O

Yeah it can open PSA movesets fine but all the node offsets are really huge, which is weird
having sound on pal would be a dream since my psas are all silent :S and in the psas when we delete code the hex gets replaced for FFFFFF where that code was or atleast thats what i understood when i opened a pac file in hex
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nico on May 03, 2012, 11:03:44 PM
I'm making progress on literally everything

Yaaaaaaay. Just wondering.

Quote from: KnightMario on May 03, 2012, 11:10:47 PM
i'll help with the pal and ntsc ids.
I'll start a thread.

No need, someone just pm'd me all of them XD

whoa!
who?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

You're adding support for BRSAR? Will it enable SFX replacing? (Noob question, Sawndz can be a little weird to use).

And looking forward to REFT as well.

Quote from: Nico on May 03, 2012, 11:03:44 PM

lol
If you thought about it first, you'd realize that I'm parsing the file first so that I have all the information to actually display it in the viewer. I also didn't code that currently nonworking moveset panel in the model previewer for nothing. :srs:

PSA doesn't even have rebuilding, which is why there are file size problems.

I'm making progress on literally everything

- Cool, once u parse the stuff would posting a preview picture of how it looks in the moveset editting come around if possible?

- hmmm file size not holding me back would actually make all mechanics I'm working be better.  Will remove the barrier and knowing brawlbox, we should be able *out of the previewer* to export / replace stuff like we usually do with models/textures/etc and save a mechanic subaction (via export) and implement such mechanic to other characters.

@progress on everything: ufff and moveset, articles being able to edit like attributes, reff and the other thing having such great progress, brawl modding is becoming more powerful.  Thanks BJ ^^

May 04, 2012, 07:00:05 AM #10032 Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 09:51:13 AM by pikazz
Quote from: Nico on May 03, 2012, 11:09:39 PM
Can you tell me what it is? :O
sure.

the first one is "fixed translator", meaning it will not use the Trans in the animation but using the Trans in the T-Pose, used in all Thrown animation

the second one (I believe in therody) is "fixed Rotation", doesn't using the rotation in animation but using it's T-Pose Rotation instead, this unknown has never been used

the third one is "Fixed Scale", same as both above.
OR it might be something related to thrown animation cause PSA reads the thrown animation from the enemy who throws you, meaning it will read when you get eaten by kirby or yoshi or Ganons Side B.
this is always used in thrown animation same as the first one.

I will test those more further.


btw I have started to read module files more carefully :3
sadly, I wanna ask phantomwings about some more assistens about that but I can't reach him ;_;

offtopic

I changed in final destinations module to load a diffirent brres file instead for pokemon trainers brres which is modelData[101]
made it to load modelData[102] instead which contains jigglypuff and it's texture :3

but the wii freeze itself eachtime I end the match :c
want to look the same thing but in characters instead, meaning we can add collusion data instead for shaders (that's my idea!)

maybe I should start a thread about modules parshing
Stupid Tinypic :C


Quote from: pikazz on May 04, 2012, 07:00:05 AM
sure.

the first one is "fixed translator", meaning it will not use the Trans in the animation but using the Trans in the T-Pose, used in all Thrown animation

the second one (I believe in therody) is "fixed Rotation", doesn't using the rotation in animation but using it's T-Pose Rotation instead, this unknown has never been used

the third one is "Fixed Scale", same as both above.
OR it might be something related to thrown animation cause PSA reads the thrown animation from the enemy who throws you, meaning it will read when you get eaten by kirby or yoshi or Ganons Side B.
this is always used in thrown animation same as the first one.

I will test those more further.


btw I have started to read module files more carefully :3
sadly, I wanna ask phantomwings about some more assistens about that but I can't reach him ;_;

offtopic
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I changed in final destinations module to load a diffirent brres file instead for pokemon trainers brres which is modelData[101]
made it to load modelData[102] instead which contains jigglypuff and it's texture :3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

but the wii freeze itself eachtime I end the match :c
want to look the same thing but in characters instead, meaning we can add collusion data instead for shaders (that's my idea!)

maybe I should start a thread about modules parshing
if you find out how to add collisions that do dmg to stages you will make stages taking a step foward i mean thats what all stage makers want since the begining :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.