Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Dr. DSX8 on May 08, 2012, 11:57:48 PM
i think Part2 is FS data? since it is destructive.. i might be wrong tho o.o

*facepalm* No.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 08, 2012, 11:55:49 PM
I just said it sounds like a destructor-type action (since Part 1 in that image has "Enter FS State" and Part 2 has "Exit FS State?"). :srs:

:srs:
i see i didnt get what destructor meaned also dont know if this has been asked before will we have acess to chars floating points or is that still by hex?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 09, 2012, 12:00:52 AM #10097 Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 12:02:26 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Carnage on May 08, 2012, 11:59:27 PM
i see i didnt get what destructor meaned also dont know if this has been asked before will we have acess to chars floating points or is that still by hex?

Why wouldn't you have access to floating points is the question (they're also sometimes int)

oh and destructor in programming terms:
end
terminate
finalize
remove

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 09, 2012, 12:00:52 AM
Why wouldn't you have access to floating points is the question (they're also sometimes int)

oh and destructor in programming terms:
end
terminate
finalize
remove
like some chars have articles  with floating points we cant  change is psa like rob fs time and other things like that
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I know jigglypuff has part2 in his action on his B attack o.o
I believe it's the thing that makes him spin around cause I didn't found it
Stupid Tinypic :C

This will actually fix many problems with PSA :-D!

My peach crashes game when using her B move and maybe it's a part 2 fault.  Since I did anything I could to part 1 (which is the default in PSA I believe) and having bit (RA Bit/Basic -100-102, LA-Float - 100-102) set makes peaches B move to freeze the game.

Maybe with this I will be able to fix peach, I'll be waiting BJ

If I had a donation button on the OP, would anyone actually donate?

Brawlbox will always be free, so don't worry about that.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 10, 2012, 02:23:23 AM
If I had a donation button on the OP, would anyone actually donate?

Brawlbox will always be free, so don't worry about that.
if i could.. i would! :D

but then ill tell ur parents that ur getting money for free :af2:
xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

if i had paypal...
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Yeah you should add that, a donation thing, not saying I can donate as I barely make $70 dollars a month T,T

But wackal paka and many others make the donation references and I know for sure some people actually donate to help the cause.

Good luck and thanks!!!

May 10, 2012, 06:12:41 PM #10105 Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 06:51:19 PM by pikazz
Nico! many bugreport!

first. if you edit more than 2 material on a jigglypuff, save and reopen the BB will freeze.
second. if you edit the texture name in a material you get this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


third, if you edit jigglypuffs material "EyeYellowR", save and reopen, the BB will freeze
fourth. you cant add polygons to jigglypuff (and someother models). you can select which polygon and which bone as a parent (I chosed jigglypuffs sleephat)
but you get this if you press OK
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


poor jigglypuff ;_;

offtopic. Nico, since you know alot about the shadings, can you help me a little.

I took Bowsers Eye Material and EyeShader to make jigglypuffs eyes moveable.
but as you see, his eyes is much lighter than his body.
how can I make so it's the same shade on his eyes as on his body but still have 3 viewable textures in one material?

sorry to ask that here ;_;

edit: found out it was a missing colornode.
jigglypuff doesn't use colornode but either the new shading or material want to use it. do you know how to disable it? or can I get the same color with the colornode?
Stupid Tinypic :C

BlackJax96 when ever I edit the scn0 scene settings & I export it it reverts back to normal.

I'd like it if you could paste a frame into a t-pose.
It would help with a lot of things I'd like to do.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on May 10, 2012, 08:52:44 PM
I'd like it if you could paste a frame into a t-pose.
It would help with a lot of things I'd like to do.
By the way, that was the problem with my motion etc...
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: pikazz on May 10, 2012, 06:12:41 PM
Nico! many bugreport!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


third, if you edit jigglypuffs material "EyeYellowR", save and reopen, the BB will freeze
fourth. you cant add polygons to jigglypuff (and someother models). you can select which polygon and which bone as a parent (I chosed jigglypuffs sleephat)
but you get this if you press OK
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


poor jigglypuff ;_;

offtopic. Nico, since you know alot about the shadings, can you help me a little.

I took Bowsers Eye Material and EyeShader to make jigglypuffs eyes moveable.
but as you see, his eyes is much lighter than his body.
how can I make so it's the same shade on his eyes as on his body but still have 3 viewable textures in one material?

sorry to ask that here ;_;

edit: found out it was a missing colornode.
jigglypuff doesn't use colornode but either the new shading or material want to use it. do you know how to disable it? or can I get the same color with the colornode?
k ._.
for the color node, just right click the MDL0 with v0.66b and add a new one, then edit its value. You can't assign multiple entries to specific vertices though, only one to all.

Quote from: E-scope12 on May 10, 2012, 07:38:51 PM
BlackJax96 when ever I edit the scn0 scene settings & I export it it reverts back to normal.
I removed the rebuilder in that release. Everything should save except the arrays...

Quote from: KnightMario on May 10, 2012, 08:52:44 PM
I'd like it if you could paste a frame into a t-pose.
It would help with a lot of things I'd like to do.
Paste a frame into the actual bindstate or paste the bindstate into a frame?