Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

hey bj i have a sort of noobish question. how do i make peach's second jump go higher?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 13, 2012, 01:46:42 AM
hey bj i have a sort of noobish question. how do i make peach's second jump go higher?

I'd guess that you'd change "0x048 Air Jump Multiplier" to some value greater than 1 if you want the second jump to be higher than the first. But that's just a guess, you should ask someone who makes PSAs. I'm just the guy would reads and writes the file :P

1 more question  :P is it possible to give another character captain falcon's raptor boost flame trail in the new BB?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 13, 2012, 03:24:36 AM
1 more question  :P is it possible to give another character captain falcon's raptor boost flame trail in the new BB?
i think it is already possible now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 13, 2012, 03:24:36 AM
1 more question  :P is it possible to give another character captain falcon's raptor boost flame trail in the new BB?

sure



body/bone collision request is done.

My question wasn't answered clearly :srs:

I just wanted to know cause it apparently has a lot of hype... and I very much dislike when people wait on things that are nowhere near completion to continue on. Say for example I said I was gonna wait until the new BB was done to continue working on PSAs... thats crazy to me because I have no clue when the new BB will actually be out.

No offense to you BJ. You do you and you do what you do well. So take your time. I was just curious cause my best friend was curious when it was gonna come out since my Iron Man hack actually requires me to wait for the new BB but I was just gonna work on other stuff in the mean time.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 13, 2012, 01:43:49 AM
Sure, I'll just use the same collision bubble as catch collisions for bone collisions. Body collisions I'll apply to all hurtboxes.

Attributes use, not in the initial release. There'll be a lot of extra stuff I'll add later like SFX playing and NTSC to PAL conversion but the first release should have enough new features to make a better PSA than when using the actual PSA program.
guess i will have for 0.67b to turn my ntsc psas to pal well atleast we will get a moveset editor soon :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 13, 2012, 04:52:25 AM
sure



body/bone collision request is done.

Heh easy request is easy, I guess u were not kidding ^,^

thanks

Quote from: namq on June 13, 2012, 11:53:22 AM
Heh easy request is easy, I guess u were not kidding ^,^

thanks
the god guy never kids around :af:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on June 13, 2012, 11:58:40 AM
the boss never kids around :happyface:
better
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

is it safe if I post a teaser from brawlbox? (a real pic of it)

dont want to make the god himself angry! D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Hey a good adition to Brawlbox's moveset editor would be to edit Item PSAs, so far the only PSA edits of items are made through hexing, which is not the easiest thing to learn, and it's easy to delete something important. :P I would like to edit the Starman, Hammer, and Ultra Hammer music, and maybe have it so a character could load those songs when activating a certain move. *thinks about SM64 Moveset having Wing and Metal Cap songs* xD You about to start summer reminds me how different schools are, I've been out since May 28 I think...
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

i feel like having a new suggestion to have something added which seems to be everyday is going to keep it being delayed. i don't think the first version has to cover everything
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

While it's on my mind, any chance of Brawl Box having DDS support? Like, have some sort of automatic converter that changes it to PNG?

Quote from: Mercenary on June 13, 2012, 05:50:46 PM
While it's on my mind, any chance of Brawl Box having DDS support? Like, have some sort of automatic converter that changes it to PNG?
that would be nice actually O.o

but sadly there's multiple formals of DDS textures... like for example.. SFxT DDS format has a different header format compared to other DDS texture files.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady