Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 11, 2012, 05:41:29 AM #11610 Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 06:14:19 AM by Kagemaru
wow... I just opened it and started PSAing Luffy...

I'm jizzing all over myself over how awesome this is. The flags will no longer be an issue for me :D

Also...

whats the deal on saving? I don't wanna do a bunch work then have it corrupt itself.

Edit: It saves just fine in BB but i can't open int in PSA to double check... Is this a problem?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

why dont you add something to the brawlbox so it can reduce the filesize of the model imports?

Quote from: Blinkinzz on July 11, 2012, 06:37:12 AM
why dont you add something to the brawlbox so it can reduce the filesize of the model imports?
that would be called Tristrippers mate... its not working yet.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on July 11, 2012, 07:15:22 AM
that would be called Tristrippers mate... its not working yet.
but Im asking, would something like that be added to bb on the future?

Quote from: Blinkinzz on July 11, 2012, 08:03:26 AM
but Im asking, would something like that be added to bb on the future?
it's supposed to be

My question... still needs answering Q_Q
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Blinkinzz on July 11, 2012, 08:03:26 AM
but Im asking, would something like that be added to bb on the future?
yes it will be something to be working in the future, but for now its not working since BJ is having issue's coding the tristrippers.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Brawlbox is seriously a box of cupcakes <3
Quote from: Kagemaru on July 11, 2012, 05:41:29 AM
wow... I just opened it and started PSAing Luffy...

I'm jizzing all over myself over how awesome this is. The flags will no longer be an issue for me :D

Also...

whats the deal on saving? I don't wanna do a bunch work then have it corrupt itself.

Edit: It saves just fine in BB but i can't open int in PSA to double check... Is this a problem?
if you can open it in bb once again, it will not be a problem
Stupid Tinypic :C

Odd. I can copy/paste Cloud's PSA into Ike's with no problems. But I can't copy paste Geno's or Tifa's into the respective characters they go, I get all those errors from before. =/

Not to be rude but I thought v0.67 was supposed to be practically glitch-less. And yet I keep seeing people have saving issuses. :>.>palm: I haven't even started using it because I'm not sure how the new BB deals with imports. Has anyone tried making an import with v0.67 yet? And if so, did you run into any problems with it?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 11, 2012, 03:43:47 PM
Not to be rude but I thought v0.67 was supposed to be practically glitch-less. And yet I keep seeing people have saving issuses.

What kind of perfect world do you live in where you expect something this complicated to be perfect out of the gate? Yes, you are being rude.

To be fair... it works. And as far as PSAing goes... its a dream.

I just had a little problem with the saving thing.

Its also slightly harder to PSA specials IMO. But in that regard it should be slightly easier to figure out in this format. If that makes sense.

Kudos BJ. Color me impressed.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

July 11, 2012, 04:10:51 PM #11622 Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 04:12:40 PM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: SomeKindOfMetroid on July 11, 2012, 03:46:46 PM
What kind of perfect world do you live in where you expect something this complicated to be perfect out of the gate? Yes, you are being rude.
I don't live in a perfect world, but I thought I remembered BJ saying that he was going to make this as good as v0.63 was, where there shouldn't be that many problems, but saving errors are kinda big, unless there is a way around it.
But does v0.67 have no errors when talking about imports?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 11, 2012, 03:43:47 PM
Not to be rude but I thought v0.67 was supposed to be practically glitch-less. And yet I keep seeing people have saving issuses. :>.>palm: I haven't even started using it because I'm not sure how the new BB deals with imports. Has anyone tried making an import with v0.67 yet? And if so, did you run into any problems with it?
there is always glitchess, no matter what program/game you are looking into.
and imports working great! have done some mport stuff in 67 without any errors!

and that did sound pretty rude, if I was BJ96 I would get a sad face
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Peke~ on July 11, 2012, 04:16:58 PM
there is always glitchess, no matter what program/game you are looking into.
and imports working great! have done some mport stuff in 67 without any errors!

and that did sound pretty rude, if I was BJ96 I would get a sad face

Quote from: Peke~ on July 11, 2012, 04:16:58 PM
there is always glitchess, no matter what program/game you are looking into.
and imports working great! have done some mport stuff in 67 without any errors!

and that did sound pretty rude, if I was BJ96 I would get a sad face


i kinda understand where SMarioFan comes from, since BJ was all like this will be the cleanest version! no bugs at all when release!
and then we find a whole page of bug/error reports...
im not ungratefull, and not justifying anything, just understanding...