Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 807 808 809 [810] 811 812 813 ... 1046
Author Topic: Brawlbox Resources & History  (Read 3908844 times)
BlackJax96
Brawl Mod God

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12135 on: August 08, 2012, 03:01:50 PM »

how are bowser and samus action sillyness BlackJax96?

idk all i can do is rebuild the file closer and closer to the original and hope for the best

namq
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12136 on: August 08, 2012, 03:16:10 PM »

alrighty.

Also remember what we talked about the "copy and pasting" sub routines don't copy at all?

I know a way that you can leave it like it is (not being able to copy - paste) but add the hex value like you did with the flags.  Flags can be selected with mouse, clicking options and on top it has the hex value.  Copy pasting the hex value would benefit the feature even more.

With that, I would never need PSA ever again :-)
    « Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 03:17:19 PM by namq » Logged

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12137 on: August 08, 2012, 03:28:16 PM »

alrighty.

Also remember what we talked about the "copy and pasting" sub routines don't copy at all?

I know a way that you can leave it like it is (not being able to copy - paste) but add the hex value like you did with the flags.  Flags can be selected with mouse, clicking options and on top it has the hex value.  Copy pasting the hex value would benefit the feature even more.

With that, I would never need PSA ever again :-)

I don't get what you're talking about.

You can copy and paste the hex value in the flags, and I can't add a hex value thingy for offsets because
    it would be completely pointless. You can see the decimal offset right there.

Brawlbox stores the action that a parameter offsets to internally and only uses the actual offset on initialization.

When you add a new event with an offset parameter, the offset is 0 but the action you offset to is stored internally so BB knows where you want to go even without an offset.

The Copy and Paste Serialization functions to the clipboard only use the raw value, so if the value is 0, the stored action is lost, and if you copy between movesets and the offset isn't 0, it might reference a completely random action or something wrong totally.

The only thing I could do is serialize the list, index and type instead of the raw value for offsets and use that when deserializing to check if an action exists there, I guess.

namq
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12138 on: August 08, 2012, 03:33:41 PM »

I meant have hex values for the sub routines aswell.  So we can point with an offset or by actually pointing it.  Flags work the same way, we can do the flags via hexvalues (like we always did in PSA) or now with the easy to use feauture implemented in brawlbox, selecting what will flags do with mouse browing.

Sub routines don't have this, and would be good.  (In the previewer or the main window in the moveset edit table I cannot do this value thing.  Or are you talking that I can do this if I open the ("main", "gfx", "sfx" & "other") folder tabs and edit it there?

EDIT:

Nope, I cannot see anything in the main, gfx, sfx, other folders of the sub actions.  Let me read what you meant cause I kinda got lost -_-"
    « Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 03:34:53 PM by namq » Logged

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12139 on: August 08, 2012, 04:28:10 PM »

I meant have hex values for the sub routines aswell.  So we can point with an offset or by actually pointing it.  Flags work the same way, we can do the flags via hexvalues (like we always did in PSA) or now with the easy to use feauture implemented in brawlbox, selecting what will flags do with mouse browing.

Sub routines don't have this, and would be good.  (In the previewer or the main window in the moveset edit table I cannot do this value thing.  Or are you talking that I can do this if I open the ("main", "gfx", "sfx" & "other") folder tabs and edit it there?

EDIT:

Nope, I cannot see anything in the main, gfx, sfx, other folders of the sub actions.  Let me read what you meant cause I kinda got lost -_-"

If you open up the moveset out of the previewer and open up the node tree for the event and select the parameter node for the offset, you can see the Raw Offset value. You can paste the offset in there as decimal and it'll search for an action :O

namq
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12140 on: August 08, 2012, 07:32:10 PM »

http://i48.tinypic.com/im5tug.jpg

idk if the image shows what I may clear my thoughts but, I do not know how to do what you told me about the raw data.

The big sub routine circle with sad face on line is what bugs me, I cannot paste any raw data tbh.

and on the other side is what I would like/enjoy on sub routines
    « Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 07:33:06 PM by namq » Logged

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12141 on: August 08, 2012, 07:50:30 PM »

1. Under Attack11, press the + next to Main.
    2. Press the + next to the first event that pops up in the list under Main.
    3. Highlight the Offset parameter.
    4. ???
    5. Profit

namq
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12142 on: August 08, 2012, 09:29:42 PM »

1. Under Attack11, press the + next to Main.
    2. Press the + next to the first event that pops up in the list under Main.
    3. Highlight the Offset parameter.
    4. ???
    5. Profit

Edit:

I pasted the raw data from another sub routine into the new one, but it still did not point into the sub routine, nothing happened after changing the Raw Offset
    « Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 09:44:32 PM by namq » Logged

Supreme Dirt
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12143 on: August 09, 2012, 10:45:31 PM »

I've just been hexing in my subroutines.

namq
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12144 on: August 09, 2012, 11:09:34 PM »

I've just been hexing in my subroutines.

Want to share how to do it? (if it's done in brawlbox that is).

SomeKindOfMetroid
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12145 on: August 10, 2012, 02:44:04 PM »

Hey, a minor request to consider if you have the time. When pressing a letter key to jump to a file or entry, can you make BB read more than a single key? If I've got a ton of InfStc images and I want InfStc9001, I can't type "InfStc9001" to get there because BB will  read the i and then treat the n as separate and jump to the first file starting with n.

You know, that sort of thing.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12146 on: August 10, 2012, 03:35:00 PM »

Hey, a minor request to consider if you have the time. When pressing a letter key to jump to a file or entry, can you make BB read more than a single key? If I've got a ton of InfStc images and I want InfStc9001, I can't type "InfStc9001" to get there because BB will  read the i and then treat the n as separate and jump to the first file starting with n.

You know, that sort of thing.

this wouldbe pretty usefull

namq
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12147 on: August 10, 2012, 04:39:47 PM »

it would be great :-)

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12148 on: August 11, 2012, 11:00:22 PM »

I voted for Fighter.pac because I tried to save my fighter.pac and got an error...

Also, REFF was a close second. I'd really love to edit those effects. It sucks that you can't now.

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12149 on: August 12, 2012, 04:09:33 AM »

lol the results are preety matched guess we know what ppl eager the most in here xD

Pages:  1 ... 807 808 809 [810] 811 812 813 ... 1046
    Print
    Jump to: