Kratos Aurion v.2.25...Updated 3-11-11 @5:00PM

Started by DivineOverlord, January 01, 2011, 02:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I think i'll make a showcase for this :af2:

Now the only thing we need is a REAL vertex hack for him , which can hold his epicness*tales of fangasm :af:*

For the hair, vertex editting Isaac's hair and putting it on Marth like the original Roy PSA did would work, I think.

As for a shield. We could swap in Pit's shield and edit it's vertices to look like one of Krato's shields from Tales of Symphonia, then bring it into his hands with PSA.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Velen: For the hair, if I could, even if I'm not experienced, I would have tried to vertex his hair, with or without Isaac's hair. But, as I can't have a Dae file of this Kratos I can't do it...

For the shield honestly I didn't thought of that but honestly this is a very good idea! But I wonder if it will affect his animations to grab items or opponents...


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Barbatos on January 06, 2011, 04:38:32 PM
Velen: For the hair, if I could, even if I'm not experienced, I would have tried to vertex his hair, with or without Isaac's hair. But, as I can't have a Dae file of this Kratos I can't do it...

For the shield honestly I didn't thought of that but honestly this is a very good idea! But I wonder if it will affect his animations to grab items or opponents...

Can a character grab another character while holding an Item in the same hand?

I think the hair would be a simple vertex, the main thing you would be doing is lengthening the strands of hair a great deal.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Velen: I know for the hair, but as I said, I can't even begin to work on it. I can't get a Dae file, and without this, I can't even begin to vertex, I'm using 3DS Max 8. And I can't use das donkey box because with the description that I caught of this program, it is said that we can't edit hair with this program...


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

January 06, 2011, 09:34:01 PM #156 Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 10:06:30 PM by DivineOverlord
Quote from: Barbatos on January 06, 2011, 12:36:30 PM
You know what I think about the hair of Kratos about your image! :laugh:

It is funny but if you didn't said this graphic effect was for eruption, I wouldn't have guessed, I would have thought it was for an other attack, which is called flare tornado, I don't know if you know this attack. And it is funny also to see that this graphical effect looks like a lot Ho oh's (I don't know if I spelled it correctly) attack.

But I have to say something, this is not something bad, it is all the contrary. But when I see your Dark serpent move, I immediately think of one of Yuri Lowell move, in the japanese version, he has a thrust and the graphical effects look like a little of this move, especially with the color in fact because when he does this move, his sword transform in a triangle of this color. I don't know what name has this Yuri Lowell move but anyway, it is a good move that truly matches Kratos!

Edit: Ok. I just tried this character, and I have some things to say, keep in mind that I only give my opinion.


About A attacks alone, when you press A some times, and when you hold A after the three combos, Kratos makes quick slashes, you probably know what I'm going to say, but again, I don't think Kratos can make so quick slashes like this. We can keep the idea, but reduce the speed of these slashes. And I wanted also to say about this attack that it is strange that even if we don't keep the A button pressed, he continues to do it, I only say this because I've never seen a move like this in Brawl. For example, correct me if I'm wrong, to do multiples Fox's kicks, we have to keep the A button pressed. The last thing about this move is that I'm sorry if I comment it only now, but I don't remember these quick slashes to be in previous version, but maybe I'm wrong, maybe I didn't pressed the button correctly to use it. Honestly, I don't know!

About Light spear as up B, it jumps pretty high! :laugh: It is not a real problem because this is the only move that kratos has to come back. But I don't know if it allows to grab the platform, I didn't saw to be honest. But what is strange about this move, again I might be wrong, I didn't see a down slash like the one I see  on your image. What I saw was a move a little similar in fact to Victory light spear because he makes a thrust in fact as final movement! Again, I will verify because I find this very strange!

About his waiting pose, and this I'm pretty sure I didn't noticed it earlier but was there, Kratos crosses his arms, but we can see the sword or it should be invisible as it is in Kratos's sheath. I know, this is not a real problem especially we don't see so often waiting animations but I just wanted to say it.

An other suggestion I can make is to edit a little his pose when he casts Judgement, Explosion, and Thunder Blade only when he casts these three spells. Look at the pose he makes when he casts these three spells, and look especially his hand. It is pointed down, my suggestion is to point his hand up, and open his hand if it is needed so that he makes "5" with his hands. This is the way he cast spells in the anime.


There is also an other problem about Dark Serpent, when you do it after this move you can run, but if you run just after this move, you run much faster than the normal run speed. To run after Dark Serpent, you have to maintain B button, and besides press the stick. If you do this, you can run just after Dark Serpent.

The biggest problem excepted the down smash, of this Kratos is about Dark Serpent move. This move is really good, it matches Kratos perfectly, and I don't have to complain about what he does if we maintain B, that is not a problem. The true problem in fact of this move is in air. Indeed when he uses it in air, he uses it normally, but if you don't keep B button pressed, when he touches the floor, we can't do anything! There is one of Kratos knees that is vibrating, but we can't move or anything and if I recall correctly, we can hear the sound of charging movement. This is a glitch, which can be annoying... So if you can fix this, it would be really good!

Oh, and I wanted to ask you, have you changed Fierce demon fang properties a little? I wondered this.

The last thing I have to say is about lighting blade chaining with super Lighting blade. A very good thing, again, we have to know how to do it but it is true it would have been difficult to put it using different conditions. A,d there is something that made me smile about this chain, this is something that kratos uses often, true, and obviously it made me smile, but you kept Marth's spirit about this chain, I mean, to touch the opponent twice, we have to be at good distance, and that is what made me smile, it is so funny the influence that marth had.

Anyway, you made a good job, there is still work to do, but this Kratos is good. But please, if you do one thing the next time you come, fix the dark serpent glitch!

oh you have to hold the A button after you use the UP B to perform the falling Slash.

and Thanks for letting me know about the Dark Serpent glitch, I'll fix that right away lol.

Quote from: Pride on January 06, 2011, 03:33:35 PM
I think i'll make a showcase for this :af2:

Cool. :D




EDIT!!!

1-6-11 @2:01PM--> I have replaced the main file with a fixed/better version of Dark Serpent. Enjoy :happy:
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Lol, if you hold side B in air he'll use it repeatedly and glide across the stage. Anyway, this version is really good, I like judgement better this time as well.

Quote from: Fliptocat on January 06, 2011, 10:25:58 PM
Lol, if you hold side B in air he'll use it repeatedly and glide across the stage. Anyway, this version is really good, I like judgement better this time as well.

Thanks, Version 2.0 will just have a different Down Smash and possibly fixes to some animations .. oh I still need to fix that spell damage glitch XD


lol I just tried out a seperoth texture with kratos moveset....it looks KOOL :kdance:
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


I have a few things to say:
1: When you do side B on the ground it makes your character freeze in place after the attack 50% of the times. This was done on the OverPowered version.
2: The OP version isn't really all that OP. Might want to give it higher Knockback and damage, attacks themselves are fantastic.
3: I have recorded the brawl and will edit and upload it later.

Quote from: Pride on January 06, 2011, 11:13:53 PM
I have a few things to say:
1: When you do side B on the ground it makes your character freeze in place after the attack 50% of the times. This was done on the OverPowered version.
2: The OP version isn't really all that OP. Might want to give it higher Knockback and damage, attacks themselves are fantastic.
3: I have recorded the brawl and will edit and upload it later.


oh i fixed that about side B. I have replaced the main file.....yeah, the OP version isn't really strong, he just has instant spell cast. I'll buff up some attacks right now and upload it again lol, i forgot to give him moar speed.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on January 06, 2011, 11:19:22 PM
Quote from: Pride on January 06, 2011, 11:13:53 PM
I have a few things to say:
1: When you do side B on the ground it makes your character freeze in place after the attack 50% of the times. This was done on the OverPowered version.
2: The OP version isn't really all that OP. Might want to give it higher Knockback and damage, attacks themselves are fantastic.
3: I have recorded the brawl and will edit and upload it later.


oh i fixed that about side B. I have replaced the main file.....yeah, the OP version isn't really strong, he just has instant spell cast. I'll buff up some attacks right now and upload it again lol, i forgot to give him moar speed.
The speed, yeah i forgot to mention that. So do you want the match or should i redo it with the improved OP?

OH and quick fun fact, i beat 3 DivineOverlord's with my PrideToBeMe Persona PSA :af:
I even beat 3 PTBM as PTBM :srs: I'm too epic :af2:

Quote from: Pride on January 06, 2011, 11:23:46 PM
Quote from: DivineOverlord on January 06, 2011, 11:19:22 PM
Quote from: Pride on January 06, 2011, 11:13:53 PM
I have a few things to say:
1: When you do side B on the ground it makes your character freeze in place after the attack 50% of the times. This was done on the OverPowered version.
2: The OP version isn't really all that OP. Might want to give it higher Knockback and damage, attacks themselves are fantastic.
3: I have recorded the brawl and will edit and upload it later.


oh i fixed that about side B. I have replaced the main file.....yeah, the OP version isn't really strong, he just has instant spell cast. I'll buff up some attacks right now and upload it again lol, i forgot to give him moar speed.
The speed, yeah i forgot to mention that. So do you want the match or should i redo it with the improved OP?

OH and quick fun fact, i beat 3 DivineOverlord's with my PrideToBeMe Persona PSA :af:
I even beat 3 PTBM as PTBM :srs: I'm too epic :af2:

ok, the main file has been replaced again with a stonger OP version. Beware, the only way you can be Overpowered Kratos is with another OP character lol...

Yeah, you should try it with the latest OP version I just updated XD


oh yeah,  :nyeh: 3 Divineoverlord's marths? dang must've been tough.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on January 06, 2011, 11:40:23 PM
oh yeah,  :nyeh: 3 Divineoverlord's marths? dang must've been tough.
Actually no :srs: PTBM is somehow fast and powerfull enough to beat their asses. I did a 5stock match and ended up still having 4 :srs: XD

BTW, could you make the OP version a seperate download? I don't want to repeat download the entire kratos PSA pack XD

mabye you should make his down smash guardian field instead. scince it hits on the floor and on boths sides of him in ToS and Tales of vesperia =3