Kratos Aurion v.2.25...Updated 3-11-11 @5:00PM

Started by DivineOverlord, January 01, 2011, 02:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Psycho Philia on February 22, 2011, 05:22:30 AM
I didn't insulted his opinion, I proved that his opinion was completely wrong and shouldn't be added in the game, and I explained to what point. I don't see any problem here.

Opinions are subjective; they aren't exactly right or wrong because everyone has a different view of what's right or wrong. In this case, there is no right or wrong, only opinions; and it's inevitable that people's views will conflict on this matter. (You thinking that 15-25% is good for overlimit mode, and I that a much greater number is.)

:) I don't wan't to get involved in this whole debate thing that's forming in the Kratos PSA thread because I don't care much about it. (And I know there can't be conclusion to it if neither side is willing to admit they are wrong.)

But I did want to thank you for expressing your opinions on this issue because I agree with you now and think that 15-25% is good enough for overlimit. He's already a beastly character and any more awesomeness would just make it unfair to the rest of the brawl characters. So thanks! :)

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 22, 2011, 06:30:48 AM
@Zeljius- i got your ideas most of it are good. i'll see what i can do.

Woot, Woot! I look forward to seeing your results :D

@Phillia: Okay, now that's just Ignorance xD

Quote from: ArcSage on February 22, 2011, 06:58:58 AM
Opinions are subjective; they aren't exactly right or wrong because everyone has a different view of what's right or wrong. In this case, there is no right or wrong, only opinions; and it's inevitable that people's views will conflict on this matter. (You thinking that 15-25% is good for overlimit mode, and I that a much greater number is.)

I Could not have said it any better myself :P

Quote from: Zeljius on February 22, 2011, 07:35:18 AM
@Phillia: Okay, now that's just Ignorance xD

...Sigh... Why is that ignorance? Never leave something to the open, you'd just have to say "I don't care" and that's it.

Quote from: Wolfric on February 22, 2011, 03:29:07 PM
...Sigh... Why is that ignorance? Never leave something to the open, you'd just have to say "I don't care" and that's it.

you're too much of a nice guy :o

but you're right. less issues in life that way.

well, too late now :P

Hey Divine, how's it going? Not just PSA-wise, but life-wise to xD

About the Psa of Kratos, I can say that most of the modifications will be made tomorrow, this is what he said to me.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Pridey on February 23, 2011, 02:45:53 PM
Hey Divine, how's it going? Not just PSA-wise, but life-wise to xD

Everything is going good so far. Just been busy with school lately but luckily final exams are just four weeks away =). Then, I'll be on spring break...


I'll work more on kratos this thursday, and will probably release my Freya PSA this weekend.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


DO, your Kratos PSA is truly amazing, I love it! :happy: It brings out the true essence of ToS and the moves you picked for him were an awesome choice.
Great job man! ;D
Luke: Means "Light of the Sacred Flame" in Ancient Ispanian.
I am the worlds #1 fan of the Tales of the Abyss game and anime!!
The guy who absolutely loves to help! ;D



Quote from: LukefonFabre4 on February 23, 2011, 09:20:33 PM
DO, your Kratos PSA is truly amazing, I love it! :happy: It brings out the true essence of ToS and the moves you picked for him were an awesome choice.
Great job man! ;D


haha thanks. He will be improved this week :D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 23, 2011, 08:11:03 PM
Quote from: Pridey on February 23, 2011, 02:45:53 PM
Hey Divine, how's it going? Not just PSA-wise, but life-wise to xD

Everything is going good so far. Just been busy with school lately but luckily final exams are just four weeks away =). Then, I'll be on spring break...


I'll work more on kratos this thursday, and will probably release my Freya PSA this weekend.

I'm So Excited. :D

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

Kratos Aurion



Here's my vertex DivineOverlord use it in your PSA if you want

I HHHNNNNNGGGGGHHHHH'ed.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: renkaken on February 25, 2011, 05:14:46 AM
Kratos Aurion



Here's my vertex DivineOverlord use it in your PSA if you want
Thanks. I'm working on the PSA right now. I'm gonna fix up a lot of things :D

Your new vertex is amazingly good.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Good job Renkaken, now we will truly have the impression of playing with Kratos! Thank you very much for all the time you spent!


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

:o Woah, awesome vertex, the Flamberge's perfect! :happy:
Just like Philia said, this'll give the true impression of playing with Kratos! ^_^
Luke: Means "Light of the Sacred Flame" in Ancient Ispanian.
I am the worlds #1 fan of the Tales of the Abyss game and anime!!
The guy who absolutely loves to help! ;D