Kratos Aurion v.2.25...Updated 3-11-11 @5:00PM

Started by DivineOverlord, January 01, 2011, 02:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Take your time to do it. If you're busy with school it's normal that you can't work all the time you want on it, but the most important is school.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 11, 2011, 04:06:17 AM
Take your time to do it. If you're busy with school it's normal that you can't work all the time you want on it, but the most important is school.

right now I want to make a new wait animation for kratos today, like how I made one yesterday for seperioth. what animation do you guys want?

this one in the video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwdvSRKKKTc&feature=player_embedded
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on March 11, 2011, 04:08:57 AM
Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 11, 2011, 04:06:17 AM
Take your time to do it. If you're busy with school it's normal that you can't work all the time you want on it, but the most important is school.

right now I want to make a new wait animation for kratos today, like how I made one yesterday for seperioth. what animation do you guys want?

this one in the video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwdvSRKKKTc&feature=player_embedded

Aw. I kinda liked the arms crossed, but that wait animation in the video fits him better. Bittersweet. What if... after X amount of time, he could go into the arms crossed animation?

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

Before making a new wait animation, according to me it would be much more important to "unite" the wait animations with the animation where he has his crossed arms. It is really strange that his sword is put in his sheath immediately by magic and has his crossed arms.

Anyway, this pose in the video can be his standard wait pose.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

^ hmm good point, I'll try to keep the arms crossed wait animation by uniting it with other wait animations which will probably be a 300 frame wait animations. I'll do it now before I get distracted by something else. Perhaps I'll release version 2.0 tonight and keep updating as well with future versions. That way, you won't have to wait forever to see new changes ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Honestly, I don't really care if you release a new version now or not, I have confidence in you, I don't need to play the game to see if changes were done or not. Your words are enough.

But I agree some people would like a release now I suppose.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Take your time to perfect it dude!

we're in no rush :D

well, when i say "we", i mean me xD

Quote from: Zeljius on March 11, 2011, 05:22:24 AM
Take your time to perfect it dude!

we're in no rush :D

well, when i say "we", i mean me xD

haha i just got done updating his wait animation and fall animations oh hell pyre too...now editing the PSA and down smash animation. I can't believe how fast im doing this XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on March 11, 2011, 05:25:44 AM
Quote from: Zeljius on March 11, 2011, 05:22:24 AM
Take your time to perfect it dude!

we're in no rush :D

well, when i say "we", i mean me xD

haha i just got done updating his wait animation and fall animations oh hell pyre too...now editing the PSA and down smash animation. I can't believe how fast im doing this XD


Haha, GO DIVINE OVERLORD! We Believe in you. ;)

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

^ thanks, Now i just got done with a new running animation like in TOS XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on March 11, 2011, 05:59:04 AM
^ thanks, Now i just got done with a new running animation like in TOS XD

Yes! I am so happy!!! :D

You know I would never rush you.. But I am curious. How is the casting knock-back resistance going? I hope it's made progress.. It's so hard to cast spells when playing on small stages.
Keep up the good work! (as long as it is't interfering with school haha)  :)

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

^ yeah, I just gave him super armor, any attack less than 15 damages won't cancel the spell.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on March 11, 2011, 06:14:32 AM
^ yeah, I just gave him super armor, any attack less than 15 damages won't cancel the spell.

:O
................I love you.



Words cannot express my thanks to you.
I want to try it out so badly haha!
(And maybe, of course MUCH MUCH later, you can tell me how you changed the knockback to 15% so I can bump it up as desired to match goddess zelda.)

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

One question Divine Overlord about Kratos, about the wings, what have been done? Did you managed to put them where you wanted despite of the size?


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

ok I just released Kratos Version 2.2 just now....feel free to leave me feed back, and I will try to update it again soon. I did as much as I can within one day.

here's a sneak peak
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15210










EDIT:@ Philia: Nope, the wings texture file is size is too large  :'(
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo