Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 44 45 46 [47] 48
Author Topic: Kratos Aurion v.2.25...Updated 3-11-11 @5:00PM  (Read 199561 times)
Royal_Blade
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #690 on: April 29, 2011, 04:35:46 AM »

Has anyone mentioned the final smash and its tendency to make the lighting for the stage dark? (as if someone had a smash ball in their posession) It lasts for the rest of the match no matter what you do.  Also, using the smash into the ground trick after the up-b move causes Kratos to sort of hover above the ground while trying to smash his sword into the ground.  Other than those little issues, it's an amazing PSA.  Great balance as well. ^_^  In CPU-only match, he seemed as competent and powerful as the other CPUs.  Great work. ^_^
    That reminds me, remove the that extra falling slash from Kratos' Up Special as well Divine.

Btw Divine, are you changing any of the throws? (Either using other characters or custom one) Or are you keeping Marth's?

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #691 on: May 03, 2011, 05:49:46 AM »

Divine, I have some animation suggestions.

For Light Spear Cannon (Up Smash), use the starting slash of great aether (the one that sends them into the air) then use the ending of spin attack (modified a little to get the sword in the right position), then thrust upwards as normal.

For Shining Bind, can you make it start similar to Galaxia Darkness. If someone is close by then activates the FS. And give Kratos his MA pose in Tales games during the initial use of Shining Bind, if it hits, then continues as usual. Reduce the damage if you can. And could you put vacuum properties (if you can) on the pillars of light that move towards Kratos during Shining Bind. High properties so it looks like the pillars are bringing characters closer like in Tales games.

For Demon Fang, use the other neutral attack of Marth's. It fit's better.

For Lightning Blade/S. Lightning Blade/Dark Serpent/Gugnir, Give them the same animation as Sonic Thrust, or change the look of sonic thrust. Kratos only uses one thrust animation for artes, i'm just saying they should be consistent.

For Light Spear (Up Special), are you going to add the ending downward stab? It would be good to have. And give abit more vertical height on the ground version. Include the stab in the ground version too.

By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards Pin Collector KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #692 on: May 03, 2011, 11:58:55 AM »

I have the perfect model for the spell "Eruption" just need to recolor it and you will see how great it is soon XD

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #693 on: May 03, 2011, 12:11:27 PM »

I have the perfect model for the spell "Eruption" just need to recolor it and you will see how great it is soon XD
    I cannot wait for it!

*Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

ArcSage
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #694 on: May 03, 2011, 03:16:35 PM »

Divine, I have some animation suggestions.

For Light Spear Cannon (Up Smash), use the starting slash of great aether (the one that sends them into the air) then use the ending of spin attack (modified a little to get the sword in the right position), then thrust upwards as normal.

For Shining Bind, can you make it start similar to Galaxia Darkness. If someone is close by then activates the FS. And give Kratos his MA pose in Tales games during the initial use of Shining Bind, if it hits, then continues as usual. Reduce the damage if you can. And could you put vacuum properties (if you can) on the pillars of light that move towards Kratos during Shining Bind. High properties so it looks like the pillars are bringing characters closer like in Tales games.

For Demon Fang, use the other neutral attack of Marth's. It fit's better.

For Lightning Blade/S. Lightning Blade/Dark Serpent/Gugnir, Give them the same animation as Sonic Thrust, or change the look of sonic thrust. Kratos only uses one thrust animation for artes, i'm just saying they should be consistent.

For Light Spear (Up Special), are you going to add the ending downward stab? It would be good to have. And give abit more vertical height on the ground version. Include the stab in the ground version too.

Why would you want Kratos' Final Smash to act like Galaxia Darkness?..
    The pillars of light have been discussed, and are a good idea. They should be implemented in a future release, depending on the difficulty of the process.

What is this downward stab on light spear you are talking about? I don't remember it being in any of the games?

And Divine, I'm really excited about Eruption! Cheesy
    This was a long time comin!

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #695 on: May 03, 2011, 04:28:56 PM »

Why would you want Kratos' Final Smash to act like Galaxia Darkness?..

Just the start of it. Or it can be some sort of slash. Just something sort of motion/action to chain into Shining Bind. The actual Shining Bind will be the same.

What is this downward stab on light spear you are talking about? I don't remember it being in any of the games?

In every appearance of Kratos with Light Spear! Or Senkuureppa in japanese if it helps not to get confused.

Like So:
    The very start >:
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8Iik_Mer1E&feature=related" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8Iik_Mer1E&feature=related</a>

Just before 0:30:
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uubojJyEpC4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uubojJyEpC4</a>

Used quite a few times >:
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5s833LBNLQ&feature=related" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5s833LBNLQ&feature=related</a>

Just before 0:08:
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMRwSVg36Dc&feature=related" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMRwSVg36Dc&feature=related</a>

*Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

ArcSage
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #696 on: May 21, 2011, 10:54:29 AM »

How is the eruption model recolor coming along? Smiley

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

OmegaMalkior
    Lol Kitten

Back to normal.

• Awards Heart Container Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Staff Helper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #697 on: May 21, 2011, 11:05:54 AM »

DO is very busy with collage stuff and can't work on anything for awhile so you will have to wait.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
    SSBB Name: Omega
    SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
    SSBB rank: I don't even know
    Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #698 on: May 21, 2011, 11:17:16 AM »

Honestly, I prefer knowing him working on his school work than working on his Psa if he has school work, so I will wait longer for updates for Kratos, and at least it's a good thing for me that he is late for this project, it left and leaves even now the time to perfect Kratos's voices.

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards Pin Collector KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #699 on: May 21, 2011, 12:57:53 PM »

Honestly, I prefer knowing him working on his school work than working on his Psa if he has school work, so I will wait longer for updates for Kratos, and at least it's a good thing for me that he is late for this project, it left and leaves even now the time to perfect Kratos's voices.

oh I was thinking about redoing kratos completely since I learned a few new things, but that's when I get the chance and motivation to do it XD

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #700 on: May 21, 2011, 01:13:49 PM »

Redoing Kratos completely? Interesting, but what do you plan to change in fact? For the motivation, I agree, do it when you're motivated, maybe the voices revamped can motivate you. Laugh

Oh, and be sure that I will give you feedback if I can, don't hesitate to ask me to test something if you desire.

Ps: ArcSage, prepare yourself, you should receive something from me a little later. Check your private messages regularly.
    « Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 01:16:30 PM by Psycho Philia » Logged

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

ArcSage
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #701 on: May 21, 2011, 10:00:06 PM »

I have received the message and will give you feedback on the revamp as soon as I can.
    Also, may I be the first to welcome you back Philia. Glad you are active on this site again. Smiley

JamietheAuraUser
    Extreme Kitten

Deadly Flower

• Awards Starstormer Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #702 on: May 21, 2011, 10:42:39 PM »

OK, just one critique here, since I'm pretty sure everyone else has all the other important stuff covered: Hell Pyre needs to be redone. Make it so he's actually airborne after the initial jump, and have him "jump" backwards after the second slash. Also, use the Spicy Curry fireball in place of the fireball GFX you have now. Probably resize it to 1.5x its regular size, so that it has the right amount of range. Maybe have several overlap so that it does more than 1% damage, as well. Also, the second slash should perhaps be a diagonal spike, just a thought.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
    "We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #703 on: May 22, 2011, 06:13:00 AM »

Hum, I know originally Hell Pyre makes Kratos jumping back, so in fact you want to have an hell pyre that looks like much more to what it is in the game, which I cannot really blame you for, especially as it is something that can fit Brawl too.

But my main problem with this aspect, is that you don't have to forget that Hell Pyre is a tilt, and a jumping Tilt, therefore, I hardly see how it would be possible to do what you want for a tilt. Because as it is a tilt, it shouldn't put you in any danger, because if there is an hole behind you, with this tilt if your suggestion is applied, if you does it, you die, which is not the function of a tilt at all, and even a smash.

Of course, if there is a system allowing Hell Pyre not to die after the jump (for example like Ike's side B) I wouldn't mind that your suggestion would be done.

Oh and for the airborne, I would like to know what you have in mind, sorry, I don't really understand what you have in mind, maybe it's not important, but still...

For Fireball spell, I'm fine with the actual gfx, but if Divine Overlord wants to revamp it, I have nothing against it, but be careful, because the bigger the projectile are, the longer they should travel. (it is a balanced Psa after all.) Oh, but if you use the curry fireball, take a look at if it is possible to give it a weak homing effect (like Samus's side B missile.) if you want to implemant it of course.

ArcSage: Thank you!

JamietheAuraUser
    Extreme Kitten

Deadly Flower

• Awards Starstormer Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #704 on: May 22, 2011, 11:19:35 AM »

Well, the idea is you'll still be able to use aerial DI during Hell Pyre, so if you use it next to the edge, all you have to do is DI forwards during the second slash (which basically results in him doing the slash in place instead of going backwards). Which also makes it great for spiking enemies while still staying essentially onstage: Knock the enemy off, DI forwards during the rising slash, then DI backwards during the second slash (remember to make sure you hit with the second slash, though!).

And it'd really be quite easy to recover from an off-edge Hell Pyre. Just use your double jump. It's not like it'd put you in Fallspecial or anything.

The reason I specified "airborne" is because right now Kratos counts as being on the ground throughout the whole attack.

And it'd essentially be impossible to make the fireball home in. After all, do to that you'd have to edit the fireball itself (which can only be done via hex editing), which would mean that ALL curry fireballs would have homing properties.
    « Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 11:39:07 AM by JamietheAuraUser » Logged

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
    "We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Pages:  1 ... 44 45 46 [47] 48
    Print
    Jump to: