Naruto Shippuden: 4-Tails+CoN Naruto v2(Adjusted)...Want it released? Ask BBB

Started by SmashClash, January 01, 2011, 08:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Look at reply 95. How much lives should you have to die to allow Naruto.

1 Time.
15 (16.9%)
2 Times.
33 (37.1%)
3 Times.
41 (46.1%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Chest Burster?
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

BETAv5b release soon?


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.

My favorite attack is NeutralB(hold).
Also, ask BBB if you want a release.

About CoN Naruto(adjusted)

Where has been concretely adjusted?


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.

Quote from: Metanigh on April 29, 2011, 11:32:32 PM
About CoN Naruto(adjusted)

Where has been concretely adjusted?
I think he did something, but not sure.

I think Rasenshuriken and something. We're working on 4-Tailed then we'll do CoN adjusted.

I look forward to CoN Naruto v2(adjusted) too. ;D

Do you intend to prepare "Kyuubi rasengan" into neutral special of 1-tailed Naruto?


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.

Quote from: Metanigh on April 30, 2011, 02:10:42 PM
I look forward to CoN Naruto v2(adjusted) too. ;D

Do you intend to prepare "Kyuubi rasengan" into neutral special of 1-tailed Naruto?
Hopefully.
I think I planned out 1-Tailed's Final Smashes, but I forgot now.

Does the new Naruto(normal) model that it and you intended to make intend to edit vertex in the future?


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.

Quote from: Metanigh on May 01, 2011, 01:00:27 AM
Does the new Naruto(normal) model that it and you intended to make intend to edit vertex in the future?
Yes.

Sorry I did not show up at all yesterday, out of nowhere I had to do things. One of them was going to a going away party... I still don't get them... Still I managed to get some animations for Naruto done friday night, but I was unable to do anything all day saturday. Right now I have to use my ds to send this message for some reason my wireless isn't wanting to cooperate.

I did make a discovery about eyes tho, I can make people look where I want them to XD. I don't feel like explaining it with my ds so I will explain it when I get to my computer.
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Quote from: BigBadBooya on May 01, 2011, 11:10:25 PM
Sorry I did not show up at all yesterday, out of nowhere I had to do things. One of them was going to a going away party... I still don't get them... Still I managed to get some animations for Naruto done friday night, but I was unable to do anything all day saturday. Right now I have to use my ds to send this message for some reason my wireless isn't wanting to cooperate.

I did make a discovery about eyes tho, I can make people look where I want them to XD. I don't feel like explaining it with my ds so I will explain it when I get to my computer.
Ok, and also(I've been wanting to say this for a while), make the eyes circles like in the show.

For anyone who planned on doing a P:M version of Naruto, I'm already doing that.
And it looks pretty good so far (not sure if I'm allowed to post it here though).

Quote from: ds22 on May 01, 2011, 11:35:42 PM
For anyone who planned on doing a P:M version of Naruto, I'm already doing that.
And it looks pretty good so far (not sure if I'm allowed to post it here though).
We weren't. If it's allowed. You may.

When I release it (which will be a while from now), I'm probably going to make my own thread about it.

Quote from: ds22 on May 01, 2011, 11:41:27 PM
When I release it (which will be a while from now), I'm probably going to make my own thread about it.
Ok, then see you in a while, lol.