Naruto Shippuden: 4-Tails+CoN Naruto v2(Adjusted)...Want it released? Ask BBB

Started by SmashClash, January 01, 2011, 08:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Look at reply 95. How much lives should you have to die to allow Naruto.

1 Time.
15 (16.9%)
2 Times.
33 (37.1%)
3 Times.
41 (46.1%)

Total Members Voted: 89

I made a new attack
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I also made all new crouch animations. I need an idea for a crouch attack tho.

It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

I have an idea for the crouch attack, it will be a surprise.

I also made a major revamp on his down A smash, he has custom animations for the start, hold, and I re-edited the attack from frame 1. It still needs some adjusting with the psa part, but it looks pretty nice.

It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Do you work for this project now?

Because you do not say the situation at all here, I worry. :(


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.

Quote from: Metanigh on May 15, 2011, 03:02:35 AM
Do you work for this project now?

Because you do not say the situation at all here, I worry. :(
I haven't heard from BBB.

Do you know "Hyper armor" or "Super armor"?


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.

Quote from: BigBadBooya on May 03, 2011, 07:29:40 PM
I made a new attack
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I also made all new crouch animations. I need an idea for a crouch attack tho.



Where the tails?

Quote from: Metanigh on May 20, 2011, 10:28:44 AM
Do you know "Hyper armor" or "Super armor"?
Yes we're going to make it so he barely flinches.
Quote from: KTH on May 20, 2011, 11:37:58 PM
Where the tails?
He hasn't input them for every animation. Besides one day I will vertex 4-Tailed Naruto.

I was able to get some good graphics for the crouch attack
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


:kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Is that good or should it be different?
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Quote from: BigBadBooya on May 23, 2011, 06:14:57 AM
I was able to get some good graphics for the crouch attack
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


:kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Is that good or should it be different?

Nice work so far BBB....
mind if I joined this project? I have been wanting to edit things on this PSA  and give moves from the anime series that are good for this ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


I would not mind at all!!!!!

It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

I want to use the graphic of Rasengan which CoN Naruto v2 uses.

Can you make it to look like this graphic?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.

You mean like this?:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

awesome ;D btw is Naruto going to have Shadow Clones on N-B now like in the anime?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

My version of Naruto will most likely not have a Shadow Clone on Neutral B (since that would require a animation change in the costumes and would just confuse people playing with not edited costumes).

Quote from: ds22 on May 23, 2011, 02:55:15 PM
My version of Naruto will most likely not have a Shadow Clone on Neutral B (since that would require a animation change in the costumes and would just confuse people playing with not edited costumes).

can't you include a shadow clone version and a non-shadowclone version,
its just an Idea, if its to much work or something, then forget what I said xD
supreme kitten? Yes I am. Yeah.
Brawl Fc: 0689-9748-1397