Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

well, u see, its also gonna have snow falling, and some lightning flashes, and lightning bolts in the background... so...

but nice name tho
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Crystal Cliffside?
Crystal Chasm?
Crystal Canyon?
Crystal Crystals?

I dunno, I'm seeing Crystal in the name of this one. @_@

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 30, 2011, 11:58:45 PM
Crystal Cliffside?
Crystal Chasm?
Crystal Canyon?
Crystal Crystals?

I dunno, I'm seeing Crystal in the name of this one. @_@

very good names... im not sure wat to pick @_@
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Shiver Mountain
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

January 31, 2011, 12:06:43 AM #49 Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 12:08:27 AM by Demonslayerx8
ill make a poll for the name

Edit: ermm... how do i make a poll? ^^"
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


January 31, 2011, 12:12:03 AM #51 Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 12:13:19 AM by Demonslayerx8
lol i, i saw that after i edited the post  *facepalm*

anyways... POLL ADDED
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I was kidding about Crystal Crystals.... :laugh:

Also, Ice Land? I say call it Green Land to throw off the enemy. :af:

I voted Crystal Canyon.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


lol stallion xD

anyways... snow is now added to the stage
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

nice stuff you have here bro, but try to give them some variability, ok? ;D




Nice. I've really been wanting a more balanced ice themed stage to go over Glacier because I am sick of that stupid fish!

Quote from: lord_of_hell on January 31, 2011, 01:31:12 AM
nice stuff you have here bro, but try to give them some variability, ok? ;D

hmm, wat do u mean by giving them some variability? O.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady




well, here's a stage preview!!! also by me and Stallion!

well, here is our next stage, which every1 would LOVE to enjoy!!! I have already made it go over the file size limit once already w/o knowing it, but thats been fixed now.

changes to be made and fix:
-Fix the lightning bolts and make them look more better in the background
-Change the sky to a more storm looking theme.
-Fix the collisions a bit more
-Add shadows to the stage

Anyways, there will be quite a few versions of this stage!!!
Version 1 - Stormy
Version 2 - Calm b4 the storm (just has snow falling slow, but with no lightning and flash's)
Version 3 - No storm (no snow, lightning, or flash's of lightning.)
Version 4 - Alternate Sky background with 2 different lighting on the stage.

expect this stage in bout a week, or less!!!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady