Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


thats to 404.. i got Ganons Castle working... but due to some.. texture glitches and needs a kick ass lighting! -_-

pic taking in dolphin... bout to test on my wii!!!

also sorry for double post ^^"

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Oh, you'll probably have to change some texture names, reimport them, and turn some upside down.

Well, I'm out for the night. Cya Tomorrow.

FC: 2191-7379-6272


Quote from: ForOhFor Error on September 14, 2011, 02:56:29 AM
Oh, you'll probably have to change some texture names, reimport them, and turn some upside down.

Well, I'm out for the night. Cya Tomorrow.
yeah, im already working on the textures and fixing them. and thanks for the help!


Quote from: Pervyman Nitro on September 14, 2011, 02:57:06 AM
Damn. I have failed miserably
yes, yes u have :rage:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: Segtendo on September 14, 2011, 02:58:49 AM
Is that... Batman?
lol no thats Ganondorf... i dont have character hacks on the dolphin xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

September 14, 2011, 03:30:49 AM #1312 Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 03:32:02 AM by Pervyman Nitro
Guess whos home :af: and re/downloading all your stages for my newly revamped brawl :af2:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervyman Nitro on September 14, 2011, 03:30:49 AM
Guess whos home :af: and re/downloading all your stages for my newly revamped brawl :af2:
i suggest u hold on that cause imma be releasing ganons castle grounds in a bit ;D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 14, 2011, 04:22:12 AM
i suggest u hold on that cause imma be releasing ganons castle grounds in a bit ;D

Naw, I'm just doing the TvC stages at the moment. I was gonna wait till tomorrow later today to due that but I guess I'll wait ^_^
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervyman Nitro on September 14, 2011, 04:28:53 AM
Naw, I'm just doing the TvC stages at the moment. I was gonna wait till tomorrow later today to due that but I guess I'll wait ^_^
haha alright... well the video is being uploaded atm.. and the stage pack should be released in 25mins!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

:af: yay
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


Yup, now Off I go! To bed with me! or something like that.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervyman Nitro on September 14, 2011, 05:56:25 AM
Yup, now Off I go! To bed with me! or something like that.
lol xD

anyways... vid uploaded!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4sacDqsWVQ
well now that brawl hacking has gotten a bit more impressive... ur now able to import .obj's through the Mario Kart Wii model replacement method! Huge thanks to ForOhFor_Error for helping me make this stage playable (and cause i couldnt figure out how to do it myself). Anyways.. 3rd stage released in a row... great progress? i guess so! Also sorry for the camera view... if i had it up close, some polygons wouldve gotten in the way (right side of the stage that is), so i had to zoom it out.. and also added an echo effect!

Comes with SSS Icons, 1 brstm file, and stage file + stgcustom w/ .rel file!

Download:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady