Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Toten on September 16, 2011, 09:02:18 PM
Dude, Mute City is one of my favorite SSBM stages. I hope you have it work like in Melee.
if u mean with the animations and platform, yes. as for the cars, no they will not be added cause thats just to much animations ^^"

@ForOhForError - yeah i kno the turtle looks bad... im still trying to fix it =/
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 16, 2011, 09:07:28 PMif u mean with the animations and platform, yes. as for the cars, no they will not be added cause thats just to much animations ^^

The cars I can live without. I have enough abuse from Port Town lol. So, it is almost done or is it still a work in progress?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: The LC on September 16, 2011, 09:15:21 PM
The cars I can live without. I have enough abuse from Port Town lol. So, it is almost done or is it still a work in progress?
its still a WIP mate.

ill be showing in-game pics of them later today plus releasing Crystal World today :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 16, 2011, 09:39:18 PM
its still a WIP mate.

ill be showing in-game pics of them later today plus releasing Crystal World today :P
Sweet.
Always nice to see preview pics.

BTW, how is Melee BF coming along?

Quote from: ds22 on September 16, 2011, 09:51:34 PM
Sweet.
Always nice to see preview pics.

BTW, how is Melee BF coming along?
its still the same shape as it was in its last preview
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I anxiously await these imports from Melee :happy:

Also, we can have a perfect Fourside now O:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo Wright on September 16, 2011, 10:09:35 PM
I anxiously await these imports from Melee :happy:

Also, we can have a perfect Fourside now O:
sadly i havent found that stage yet ^^"
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

What does M22K's Fourside actually lack that an .obj import does have?

Quote from: ds22 on September 16, 2011, 11:13:29 PMWhat does M22K's Fourside actually lack that an .obj import does have?

The crane on top of that building on the left. All it is is a platform. We need the crane model and the hack will be perfect.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: The LC on September 16, 2011, 11:15:00 PM
The crane on top of that building on the left. All it is is a platform. We need the crane model and the hack will be perfect.
Don't forget the helicoptor :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: The LC on September 16, 2011, 11:15:00 PM
The crane on top of that building on the left. All it is is a platform. We need the crane model and the hack will be perfect.

I thought there was a crane model in onett...

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on September 16, 2011, 11:17:26 PMI thought there was a crane model in onett...

Where exactly? The crane is only in Fourside I think

Quote from: Segtendo Wright on September 16, 2011, 11:17:10 PMDon't forget the helicoptor :P

Yeah, that too. Or, make another version, but instead of the copter it could be:

Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: ds22 on September 16, 2011, 11:13:29 PM
What does M22K's Fourside actually lack that an .obj import does have?

That's my question too. I guess I'm starting to get angry.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 16, 2011, 11:26:17 PM
That's my question too. I guess I'm starting to get angry.
Hey hey, don't get mad.

He never said he was gonna make it. I was just suggesting it.

I still love your stages :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Sure you do. Some people here seems to prefer quickness to quality. And that bugs me a lot ¬¬
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial