Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


September 20, 2011, 12:04:07 AM #1471 Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 12:08:45 AM by The LC
Quote from: DSX8 on September 19, 2011, 11:28:56 PMlmao xDD anyways, i now have the textures fixed on my FF13 stage!  who wants to test it for meh? =3

FF13? Damn, I haven't played that game in months. It's good....but I didn't really get far into it so I shouldn't be talking :x Oh, and btw:

Quote from: DSX8 on January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AMSSBM - Termina Bay[/b]

I love you for this  :-*
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on September 19, 2011, 11:55:45 PM
I await to see these kick ass results then :D
heheh and here ya go then! Sadly the tester only took 1 pic and told me where i should put the fight lol



Quote from: The LC on September 20, 2011, 12:04:07 AM
FF13? Damn, I haven't played that game in months. It's good....but I didn't really get far into it so I shouldn't be talking :x Oh, and btw:

I love you for this  :-*
heheh ur welcome!!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 20, 2011, 12:20:02 AMheheh and here ya go then! Sadly the tester only took 1 pic and told me where i should put the fight lol heheh ur welcome!!

:o I don't remember that in FF13. Is this the final battle scene?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: The LC on September 20, 2011, 12:22:38 AM
:o I don't remember that in FF13. Is this the final battle scene?
its the path u take to the final boss, which is Orphan! ^_^U
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Yeah, I don't remember that. The farthest I got was the part was after the city scene at the beginning. And I stopped playing.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

September 20, 2011, 12:27:31 AM #1476 Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 12:34:09 AM by DSX8
Quote from: The LC on September 20, 2011, 12:25:35 AM
Yeah, I don't remember that. The farthest I got was the part was after the city scene at the beginning. And I stopped playing.
lol thats waaaaay far away from this stage xD

anyways imma have more pics in bout 5mins!

Edit: got the pics!!!




https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Does the texture need to be fixed? If it does, screw it, that stage looks freakin' badass ;D
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: The LC on September 20, 2011, 01:00:05 AM
Does the texture need to be fixed? If it does, screw it, that stage looks freakin' badass ;D
well since i converted it to .obj, it doesnt have any shaders, but will be updated when the dae to mdl0 is complete!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

We're lucky to have you as an importer. This is top notch.
Now if only we could get some Sonic stages in...
*nudge nudge*
*shot*

Quote from: Dark Aura on September 20, 2011, 04:24:53 AM
We're lucky to have you as an importer. This is top notch.
Now if only we could get some Sonic stages in...
*nudge nudge*
*shot*
:>.>:  i rather not feed the sonic crazed fans -_-''

but i shall if i want to make a sonic stage... even tho i HATE sonic
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 20, 2011, 04:32:46 AM
:>.>:  i rather not feed the sonic crazed fans -_-''

but i shall if i want to make a sonic stage... even tho i HATE sonic
Eh, sorry. Wasn't quite sure what your view on Sonic was. I just saw a few videos with you having Sonic and Shadow in the fight and came to the conclusion that you were a fan. That's what I get for making assumptions.
Anyways, the stages look smexy. *Slinks into the shadows*

hahah its fine.. i MIGHT do some if i feel like doing it. :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

September 20, 2011, 06:17:42 AM #1483 Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 06:20:41 AM by EnigmaticSpirit
I didn't play much of FF XIII, since I don't own a PS360 and only borrowed my friend's for a weekend when he went on vacation, so I only got like 8 hours through the game. Regardless, I am impressed it is even importable. Those textures however fail to impress. Pink seizure time! I bet that will take a while to fix.

Would it be possible to import stages from BlazBlue at all? They are some sort of hybrid between 3d and 2d animation. Truly stunning if you ask me.

2 random stages found on google images to give a general idea:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit: And with my post, I congratulate you one obtaining 100 pages.  :af2:


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on September 20, 2011, 06:17:42 AM
I didn't play much of FF XIII, since I don't own a PS360 and only borrowed my friend's for a weekend when he went on vacation, so I only got like 8 hours through the game. Regardless, I am impressed it is even importable. Those textures however fail to impress. Pink seizure time! I bet that will take a while to fix.

Would it be possible to import stages from BlazBlue at all? They are some sort of hybrid between 3d and 2d animation. Truly stunning if you ask me.

2 random stages found on google images to give a general idea:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hmmm... not sure... i dont have the iso of that game :s
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady