Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DSX8 on September 23, 2011, 01:48:27 AM
HAHAH.... i wish :>.>:
What he said was my first guess as well XD
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




well do expect a clock tower import sometime next week.. :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 23, 2011, 03:08:14 AMwell do expect a clock tower import sometime next week.. :P

i love you. no homo. :srs:

Outset Island is amazing, best obj import yet.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 23, 2011, 04:05:07 AM
i love you. no homo. :srs:

Outset Island is amazing, best obj import yet.
yes, yes it is!! :P


Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 23, 2011, 04:14:47 AM
Aw [censored]!

I look forward to that.
yeah... but im workin on the textures for it atm.. so many to do tho xD

edit: I fixed the spawn points on Outset Island.. so now u dont die at the start of the match. To busy to fix the water due to my other stages, ill fix that over the weekend or the start of next week!

edit2: and to show u guys wat me and br3 have been working on alot.. is this here model... we both still need to fix up the textures + materials... but its coming along nicely =3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 23, 2011, 03:08:14 AM
well do expect a clock tower import sometime next week.. :P

Are you really sure you want to do that?

I mean, I will make that stage sometime in the future too  r)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 23, 2011, 06:10:15 AM
Are you really sure you want to do that?

I mean, I will make that stage sometime in the future too  r)
hey, i kno urs will be better man xD

but the 1 i plan on doing is the 3rd day... already got the textures for it.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

And mine is 1st, 2nd and 3rd days, all in one xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Cityescapecityescapecityescapecityescape

YESSSSSSS.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I saw Outset Island. There are a few things keeping me from downloading it: The spawn points kill some people, the water goes like... really fast, and where you fight kind of obscures the island, and seems to be not optimal for fighting.

City Escape is definitely something to look forward to.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 23, 2011, 09:26:37 AM
And mine is 1st, 2nd and 3rd days, all in one xD

Castle seige style?

OMG!! For the transitions (if you did it on castle seige) you could do the time warp thing, you know when you play the song of time to go back to the first day? That'd be epic =3

Also I think it'd be neater to have a version of Outset island where you're fighting on the bridge (the literal one and the stone one you have to hop accross) of the island ^+^
I would definately download that :D

Quote from: Segtendo on September 23, 2011, 12:15:20 PM
Cityescapecityescapecityescapecityescape

YESSSSSSS.
Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on September 23, 2011, 04:42:18 PM
City Escape is definitely something to look forward to.
...........damn u 2 r correct :oshi:

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 23, 2011, 05:08:18 PM
Castle seige style?

OMG!! For the transitions (if you did it on castle seige) you could do the time warp thing, you know when you play the song of time to go back to the first day? That'd be epic =3

Also I think it'd be neater to have a version of Outset island where you're fighting on the bridge (the literal one and the stone one you have to hop accross) of the island ^+^
I would definately download that :D
ya, thats where V2 is gonna be :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady