Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Vyse on August 25, 2012, 05:41:16 PM
...But please stop trying to code for us or solve hosting problems we don't have.


Vyse, I stopped trying to code and fix errors for you:
I simply pointed out that if you're having sporadic troubles due to your server, maybe you should change your server...

So once again, are you going to say you're not making accusations about me?

Please quote where I tried to help anymore with ANY of your coding!

Lead Developer of Brawl Revamped Project
Brawl Revamped

This host is by far the best one we've had, and we've had several. We've been through plenty of hosting problems in the past and don't need outside consultation. The one problem with this one is so rare and so fleeting that changing to a different host because of it would be a major overreaction.

Speaking of overreactions, you need to calm the hell down; your response was completely uncalled for and more than a little puzzling. The intent of my message was in the first line:

Quote from: Vyse on August 25, 2012, 05:41:16 PM
I don't know how to put it any plainer than this: we don't want or need your help with anything related to running or maintaining this site.

"Trying code for us" was an example of "anything related to running or maintaining this site"; it wasn't a reference to any specific incident.

August 26, 2012, 12:52:47 AM #4577 Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 01:02:04 AM by slayermarth101
Quote from: Miacis on August 25, 2012, 05:52:37 PM
It's blunt, but I agree with Vyse.

Not to mention, if we are using a host and not doing it ourselves, it's because we have way more traffic than you seem to notice.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That is not something that any of us can realistically host ourselves.
Ah, ok. I get it now.
Thank you. :)


EDIT:

Download works.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28036

lol, i have suffered my first dumb report! yay


August 28, 2012, 10:04:37 PM #4579 Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 10:18:33 PM by chaos_knight9000
Not sure if I should report this or not

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28468


Quote from: jokekid on August 28, 2012, 07:52:59 PM
lol, i have suffered my first dumb report! yay


*goes to troll that user*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 28, 2012, 10:04:37 PM
*goes to troll that user*

One does not simply say they are going to run a red light in front of the cops.


Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 28, 2012, 10:13:44 PM
One does not simply say they are going to run a red light in front of the cops.
xD
That somewhat made my day.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28466&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Okay so I reported this before because of lack of permission and collaboration.  It had me credited before, but not collaborated which to be honest should be the bare minimum.  This is 99.9% my PSA and animations with all my interface mods, CSPs etc.  All he did was make a graphic and hitbox bigger.  It literally takes no more than about 30 seconds. 

And now what does he do, removes it, reposts it with no credit whatsoever.  Genius.

GTFO

Quote from: jokekid on August 28, 2012, 07:52:59 PM
lol, i have suffered my first dumb report! yay


Lol... ._.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 28, 2012, 10:04:37 PM
Not sure if I should report this or not

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28468

*goes to troll that user*
Fixed.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 28, 2012, 11:57:10 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28466&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Okay so I reported this before because of lack of permission and collaboration.  It had me credited before, but not collaborated which to be honest should be the bare minimum.  This is 99.9% my PSA and animations with all my interface mods, CSPs etc.  All he did was make a graphic and hitbox bigger.  It literally takes no more than about 30 seconds. 

And now what does he do, removes it, reposts it with no credit whatsoever.  Genius.

GTFO
Fixed.



Ok, I've got reported at least 7 times by this, really, just because a hack worked for 472 persons "that one user" feels with the right to report this because it didn't work for him/her/they, even when I made a tutorial and included it in the description just for this. Most ice climber hack will freeze if you don't set them correctly and I'm sure I am not the only one that has been reported by this.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on August 29, 2012, 03:22:13 AM


Ok, I've got reported at least 7 times by this, really, just because a hack worked for 472 persons "that one user" feels with the right to report this because it didn't work for him/her/they, even when I made a tutorial and included it in the description just for this. Most ice climber hack will freeze if you don't set them correctly and I'm sure I am not the only one that has been reported by this.
Ok. Fixed.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

i have a problem if i click on one of the characters or stages a screen will pop up and says "problem:" and i can't open it.

please help.

Quote from: famas on August 29, 2012, 02:52:30 PM
i have a problem if i click on one of the characters or stages a screen will pop up and says "problem:" and i can't open it.

please help.
Read Below.
QuoteIf you are experiencing errors while browsing the Vault (windows only saying "Problem:"),
try turning the SafeSearch OFF, or the Facebook app ON.
Check this picture if you don't know where to change those.

It's on top of the page, come on.. ~.~

August 29, 2012, 08:21:52 PM #4589 Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 08:22:51 PM by Flygon
That user
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
reported my peach/daisy hack again, although I already told him/her what to do, but yeah, but I already told him by second time how to use it, I hope there is no third time
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com