Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

April 24, 2012, 03:40:57 AM #3075 Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 03:44:45 AM by Sorceress
Quote from: Nanobuds on April 24, 2012, 03:24:12 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25991

dont we have forums for this type of stuff??
I was thinking the same, when I saw it. But I was also thinking I should bring it up here, but I didn't.

I think it should be removed. Because theirs alot of tutorials for texturing on the forums.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 24, 2012, 03:24:12 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25991

dont we have forums for this type of stuff??
Indeed we do, i'll PM him to remove it and set up the tutorial in the tutorial section where it belongs.

edit: Reported it instead, since it auto-sends a PM for it anyway.

wasnt there also a tutorial uploaded about making ur custom css or something like that???

Quote from: gamma kid on April 24, 2012, 01:51:28 PM
wasnt there also a tutorial uploaded about making ur custom css or something like that???
You could do us a favor and link it to us, please. :P

April 24, 2012, 02:20:55 PM #3079 Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 02:23:05 PM by Miacis
Quote from: Albafika on April 24, 2012, 01:53:06 PM
You could do us a favor and link it to us, please. :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7352
Ploot. :3

(3000+ DLs. That's quite the popular file. :P
Is it really a good idea to delete it?)
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on April 24, 2012, 02:20:55 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7352
Ploot. :3

(3000+ DLs. That's quite the popular file. :P
Is it really a good idea to delete it?)
On one hand, it'd be bad to delete it at this point, I feel. =/ But on the other hand... If this one's up, what makes other tutorials not deserve being on the Vault? I'm neutral on this one. lol

Well, it was used in his tutorial, so I think it could be a good idea to keep it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 24, 2012, 02:30:31 PM
Well, it was used in his tutorial, so I think it could be a good idea to keep it.
The subject at hand is that if it stays, other uploaded tutorials must stay, too, and if it doesn't stays, no tutorial can be uploaded at all. It's only fair.

Tutorials aren't supposed to be in the Vault, it's for hacks.. Though i understand it's been quite long, i still say the rules should be applied. We could easily just edit the mediafire link into his topic and remove it from the Vault itself.

April 24, 2012, 02:50:43 PM #3084 Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 02:52:39 PM by Miacis
How about this?
Tutorials on the Vault are ok only in the Misc/Other section, but if there's a written tut on the boards that uses it as a support.

(It's not like there's much more else to put in the Misc/Others section.)
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on April 24, 2012, 02:50:43 PM
How about this?
Tutorials on the Vault are ok only in the Misc/Other section, but if there's a written tut on the boards that uses it as a support.

(It's not like there's much more else to put in the Misc/Others section.)
I concur with Mia.

That I can live with.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Miacis on April 24, 2012, 02:50:43 PM
How about this?
Tutorials on the Vault are ok only in the Misc/Other section, but if there's a written tut on the boards that uses it as a support.

(It's not like there's much more else to put in the Misc/Others section.)

I'd be OK with this I suppose.  There'd need to be strict monitoring though.  I'd hate for people to just copy existing tutorials and uploading them or just uploading basic text files.  Vault uploading of tutorials should only be done if a forum post can't properly convey the full extent of the tutorial imo.


Quote from: Victory Badguy on April 24, 2012, 02:58:55 PMVault uploading of tutorials should only be done if a forum post can't properly convey the full extent of the tutorial imo.
Agreed. Which, if I recall correctly, this tutorial with over 2k DLs uses the material in the Download Link to be used on the on-going tutorial, sort of why I wanted it to stay as long as it applies to the rules/new rules.