CutterKirby64 Stage Hacks [ Classic Central Highway RELEASED!! (25 April 14) ]

Started by CutterKirby64, January 09, 2011, 04:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you expect from me now?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
You know what we want...
Y U NO MAEK MOAR M-A-R-I-O
Hey bro make some Pokemanz
Moar Megaman!!  
What about something from series you never made? :srs:
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on June 19, 2012, 09:26:09 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sexy as [censored]! Love how it looks so far.

The sky bothers me so much though. I know you're gonna remove it and get a much better one, but still, takes away the beauty of it. It would even look better without a sky for the time being of not having one yet.

CutterKirby, I love your stages, you already know!

Central Highway (Maverick Hunter X)






Hello there everyone! First of all, I'd like to wish you guys a happy 2014! Well, I told you guys I' would not disappear for another six months, instead I've disappeared for 19 months. xD
So, today I'm finally releasing the stage I've started back on 2012, my Central Highway! I'm sorry that it took to long to be released, it gave me a lot of problems, which was the main reason why I lost my interest on it. Suddenly I've started to check my brawl files, and got the urge to finish it and all my unfinished stuff. So, like always, it comes with a brstm pack, all the needed SSS Stuff, a rel file to use it over New Pork City, and one to use it over a Custom Stage Slot. You guys can use it over Final Destination without the use of .rel files. A video of this stage would be really appreciated by me, I'd be very grateful. There are some animated stuff like Bee Bladers, Search Lights and some elements to give the stage that Megaman X series feel, like the Capcom signs. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!! Here's the download link:


So, I guess that leaves my "To do List" with only one item.

"To do list":

1- Make a new Zelda Stage (60%)

I'll make sure to take care of this little one there. I guess that means I'm kinda back.  ;)


This looks a million times better. Awesome job, dude!

CUTTERKIRBY
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



im impressed @_@


insta-download from me! xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Amazing stuff CK64, you made one of my favorite game's opening level into a stage.

Although I don't download stuff from BV anymore, this is the only exception. and some others
You need to stop disappearing.

Quote from: CutterKirby64
I'd be very grateful if someone would be able to make me a video of this stage.

I've made one, in case you need it.

[SSBB hack] - Central Highway (By CutterKirby64)

Glad to see you around  :kdance:

Have a happy 2014 ;)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I have immense respect for you - I can't believe you used the stage-builder block method.

Very few people still do that now that importing's an option.

All the same, you made a fantastic stage. Hats off to you, sir.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

all I see when I use central Highway over New pork is a black version of the stage

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)

Quote from: LegacyWolf on January 03, 2014, 02:46:04 AM
That looks fantastic. :o
Thanks man, that's great to know!  :)

Quote from: Segtendo on January 03, 2014, 02:48:40 AM
This looks a million times better. Awesome job, dude!

CUTTERKIRBY
It sure had a great improvement, thanks Seggy!
SEGGY

Quote from: 하세요 on January 03, 2014, 03:24:11 AM
From the damn grave. Instant download!
It took some time, but from the damn grave here it is! Thanks Haseyo! xD

Quote from: DSX8 on January 03, 2014, 03:24:59 AM
im impressed @_@


insta-download from me! xD
Hey DSX8, I'm happy yo know that it impressed you! Thank you!

Quote from: Hero © on January 03, 2014, 03:31:55 AM
Amazing stuff CK64, you made one of my favorite game's opening level into a stage.

Although I don't download stuff from BV anymore, this is the only exception. and some others
You need to stop disappearing.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's a honor to know that I'm a part of the exceptions! Thanks Hero! You know, I do try not to disappear, but saddly it's in my veins, I had to disappear for 2 months, or else I'd get crazy..xD

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 03, 2014, 03:07:39 PM
I've made one, in case you need it.

[SSBB hack] - Central Highway (By CutterKirby64)

Glad to see you around  :kdance:

Have a happy 2014 ;)
Already told you through PM but, thank you so much for the showcase! I'm really grateful for that! Also, thanks for that little help, I was able to maintain a working collision, just because you told me how to raise the water level! It's good to be around.  :kdance:

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on January 05, 2014, 04:47:29 AM
I have immense respect for you - I can't believe you used the stage-builder block method.

Very few people still do that now that importing's an option.

All the same, you made a fantastic stage. Hats off to you, sir.
Wow, thank you, ForOhFor Error. Those words meant a lot to me, really. It's rewarding to know that people like you respect and appreciate such a method, now that few people use it, like you said. You made me feel acknowledged for doing something that I really like. Thanks again for your words, good sir.  :)

Quote from: Sir Ethan on February 24, 2014, 07:55:28 PM
all I see when I use central Highway over New pork is a black version of the stage
Make sure you've add the module file included in the download in the module folder, or else it'll load Final Destination but without any stage file being loaded. The module file (st_newpork.rel) goes in RSBE>pf>module, and the stage files goes in RSBE>pf>stage>melee, named as STGNEWPORK.pac.

Okay everyone, enough talk, it is time for the good stuff..


Deku Palace (Majora's Mask)






Hey there everyone, I know I broke my promise not to disappear, but it stronger than me, and hey it only took 2 months this time, but I was around in the Brawl Vault..xD
So, I'll make it up to you all with a new stage, straight from the Creepy Pasta main source game, Majora's Mask! It is not fair to give Ocarina of Time all of the lightspots, Majora's Mask deserve some love too! Prepare to travel through Hyrule's paralel universe, the palace of all Deku Scrubs, just be careful not to know the wrath of a king whose darling princess was taken away from him!

Quote from: X on January 29, 2012, 04:09:59 AM
I'm guessing the Zelda stage has something to do with the Sonata of Awakening...
Meh, I dunno... Deku Palace? The monkey teaches you it there in Majora's Mask.
You're the winner, nedless to say that you've hit the X of the question!
...^  :>.>palm:
Well, I've tried. xD

Anywaaay, here it is, the Deku Palace! This time I've decided to focus on all kinds of details, including those that you all won't be seeing during the fight, like the Octorok, and the garden area. As you guy would have probably guessed, it was IMPOSSIBLE to have a decent gameplay only on the lilypads, that's the main reason why I've decided to be a little creative about making a good place for a fight. So, I've decided to creat a custom Deku platform, based on some elements from Woodfall's Temple entrance. Besides that, I've added some bars below the main lilypads avaiable for the fight, that way you or the CPUs won't be swimming through them. Since I had a great time including an HD version for Hyrule Castle's Courtyard, why not for Deku Palace? It's kinda a new tradition to me now. xD
And now, here's something unexpected from me:


Yup, that right, I've finally decided to buy a Capture Card! That's a showcase made by me against my little brother, showing both version included in the download, with their respectives songs (also included). The quality is not the best one, I'm not sure why, but I think it is good enough for my first showcase. Any experienced Easycap users tips would be welcome, to improve the quality. xD
Oh, I almost forgot, there are some Easter Eggs in the stage, think you can find them all...?  :>.>:
I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!! Here's the download link:


Check out my blogpost for more pictures at: http://infinitesmashteam.com/
Subscribe for showcases and matches: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJqyWB2X9D_-kK4Pc-yqsAQ

So, I guess that concludes my old "To do List":

"To do list":
1- Finish Hyrule Castle Courtyard (Done)
2- Make a new Zelda Stage (Done)
3- Mario Stage. (Done)
4- Revamp of an old stage. (Done)
5- Megaman X stage (Done)

Well, untill I figure out what to do next, I'm totally open to sugestions, recommendations and stuff.  :)
It took a while to finish the stage because I've focused on BrawlEx, including new characters and stuff. I might add a Youtube section in the thread, and I might as well record some random matches, showcases and that kind of stuff. I'll be posting them here, it might help to end the Ghost Town that the thread becomes between releases. I do need to be more active and give more attention to my thread.  ;D

How about some more Sonic Colors stages?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 04, 2014, 02:38:10 AM
How about some more Sonic Colors stages?
I would love a Starlight Carnival or Asteroid Coaster stage.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Oooooooooh, Deku Palace! I love that place! I'm totally using this~

Too bad I never noticed this thread though... I think I'm going to be keeping watch of it now!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!