SmashClash's Awesome Hacks: (10/8/11) Spear Bandana Waddle Dee Preview 3

Started by SmashClash, January 18, 2011, 12:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Exporting...

Do it now.
17 (45.9%)
Export all the hacks you need to.
10 (27%)
Do it by the end of Thanksgiving break.
2 (5.4%)
Export only the recent ones and don't get distracted. Also, do it even if you're bored.
2 (5.4%)
All of the above.
5 (13.5%)
Don't do this, man. No one wants these hacks. [troll/]
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37


man, this makes me hungry lol. btw, what part of wario is the cheese?

In Soviet Russia, sandwich chews you.
[/unfunnywariobspecialreference]
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

In Soviet Russia, hack make SmashClash.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: 3MinuteMan on September 02, 2011, 09:56:22 PMman, this makes me hungry lol. btw, what part of wario is the cheese?
The eyes.

Update: Ok, I made the sandwich(I used the bottom teeth polygon for the bread)...Now I just need to ummm take out many of Wario's polygons then spherify the hands, then make the arms...idk...something.
Oh, yeah I gotta make his feet and legs, too.

you can make the arms like or similar in the pic
Quote from: SmashClash on September 01, 2011, 09:28:16 PM


EDIT: what type of sandwich is wario being made into?


Quote from: Segtendo Wright on September 02, 2011, 10:23:05 PMLooks like ham or something.
:O I missed the ham! It blended in with the bread crust. Thanks for pointing out it's a ham thing.

New Preview:

man I'm gonna try hard not to look at the sandwich textures (like if it's 80 or 60 or 90% done or something like that) everytime I look at it, it makes me even more hungrier
Wario eats all the sandwiches in the world (I'm exaggerating) and now the sandwich gets him back.
Quote from: Segtendo Wright on September 02, 2011, 10:23:05 PM
Looks like ham or something.

what looks like ham?


Ok, I added the ham(Made it from Wario's tongue).
Now all that's left is:
Zero out the Wario Polygons needed.
Make Wario's shoes the sammich's legs and feet.
Spherify Wario's hands.
Try to make the arms better.
Then Texture.
Then try to export it(Although I heard Wario is hard. D: ).
Then take awesome pics. :O Then release, then watch him ride and fart.
Then maybe make that animation he is doing in the pic.

Quote from: SmashClash on September 02, 2011, 10:38:34 PM
Ok, I added the ham(Made it from Wario's tongue).
Now all that's left is:
Zero out the Wario Polygons needed.
Make Wario's shoes the sammich's legs and feet.
Spherify Wario's hands.
Try to make the arms better.
Then Texture.
Then try to export it(Although I heard Wario is hard. D: ).
Then take awesome pics. :O Then release, then watch him ride and fart.
Then maybe make that animation he is doing in the pic.
i think if the sandwich will have warios moveset it will be wierd seeing a sandwich chewing out ppl and spitting them too :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SmashClash on September 02, 2011, 10:38:34 PM
Ok, I added the ham(Made it from Wario's tongue).
Now all that's left is:
Zero out the Wario Polygons needed.
Make Wario's shoes the sammich's legs and feet.
Spherify Wario's hands.
Try to make the arms better.
Then Texture.
Then try to export it(Although I heard Wario is hard. D: ).
Then take awesome pics. :O Then release, then watch him ride and fart.
Then maybe make that animation he is doing in the pic.
Sandwiches on motorcycles!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Carnage on September 02, 2011, 10:49:17 PMi think if the sandwich will have warios moveset it will be wierd seeing a sandwich chewing out ppl and spitting them too :P
Do you want me to disable the mouth bones?

Quote from: SmashClash on September 02, 2011, 10:55:31 PM
Do you want me to disable the mouth bones?
No.
Leave them.
I wanna see a sandwich eat people.
Or make a version with them disabled.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]