SmashClash's Awesome Hacks: (10/8/11) Spear Bandana Waddle Dee Preview 3

Started by SmashClash, January 18, 2011, 12:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Exporting...

Do it now.
17 (45.9%)
Export all the hacks you need to.
10 (27%)
Do it by the end of Thanksgiving break.
2 (5.4%)
Export only the recent ones and don't get distracted. Also, do it even if you're bored.
2 (5.4%)
All of the above.
5 (13.5%)
Don't do this, man. No one wants these hacks. [troll/]
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Quote from: jokekid on October 08, 2011, 10:56:21 PMits looking nice man, and i actually like those hands being that big, idk why... xD
Well, that's good that someone doesn't mind them. But I'm still going to include a one slot size mod for the smaller hands.
Btw, Waddle Dee's feet are pretty big.
Another thing, the only thing preventing me from exporting some hacks right now is I want ShadowSnake's fast method of patching first. :3

me too....but i´ll keep trying until i get it rite :srs:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

1/5 polygons I need exported for the Waddle Dee hack are done.
I am exporting them. =D

Spear WaddleDee is looking fantastic so far ^3^ Can't wait to see the end product :)
^3^

looks good man, imma get this if you actually export this. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


YOU!

we need you!

ask smashclash
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?


Quote from: SmashClash on October 18, 2011, 07:59:52 PM
I'll export some more this weekend.
*bumps thread*

<o< How's The bandana waddle dee exporting? Last post in this thread was a long while ago o_O
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114


Quote from: SmashClash on November 23, 2011, 06:44:01 PM
I haven't done anything hacking-wise in a month. Idk.

How dare you sir! I was more than looking forward to Spear Waddle Dee now that I've been playing Kirby: Returns to Dreamland.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 23, 2011, 07:15:47 PMHow dare you sir! I was more than looking forward to Spear Waddle Dee now that I've been playing Kirby: Returns to Dreamland.
I either need motivation or something...I forgot what else.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 23, 2011, 07:15:47 PM
How dare you sir! I was more than looking forward to Spear Waddle Dee now that I've been playing Kirby: Returns to Dreamland.
Just a question about the game, does Kirby Returns to dreamland support Gamecube Controller?

Quote from: SmashClash on November 23, 2011, 07:17:09 PM
I either need motivation or something...I forgot what else.

I know exactly what you need...... something green.....

Quote from: Mickeyman on November 24, 2011, 03:35:07 AM
Just a question about the game, does Kirby Returns to dreamland support Gamecube Controller?

Nah sadly it doesn't, man.


At least we have this now: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23981
Would you guys just like it if I put a bunch of .max files(with textures) of different characters I've made in a recycling been section?


That Waddle Dee Snoopy submitted needs a brawl texture. Particularly one I made for my Waddle Dee?