Project Sasuke: Small Animations Update 1-01-12

Started by SSJCerious, January 18, 2011, 01:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'll take pics. I have to take pics of the Etna textures I made.


Quote from: xZedkiel on February 27, 2011, 03:35:19 AM
Nice Pics :D

Thanks...but you posted that you would do the pics while i was posting the pics if i would had seen your post i wouldn't had posted the pics because it would have been rude for me to post the pics if i have seen your post >.< sorry about that :/ do you want me to take the pics off because you wanted to do the pics?
-

these cant be from brawl..., right... not from what i just released >_<
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19502.msg351735#msg351735

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: PPXEXE on February 27, 2011, 03:49:10 AM
these cant be from brawl..., right... not from what i just released >_<

1.These pics are from Brawl if they weren't i wouldn't be posting these pics so...yeah
2.also this is the NEW textures of the hack
-

Cannot the flame attribute be added to the attack effect of Side B?
If possible, I think that a continuous attack is good.


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.

Quote from: boot on February 27, 2011, 04:19:13 AM
Cannot the flame attribute be added to the attack effect of Side B?
If possible, I think that a continuous attack is good.

I'm always forgetting about that flame hit, just not really on to do list ill fix next update im sure.

for the continuous attack you'll have to say something to SSJ.

Quote from: the98pika on February 27, 2011, 03:56:07 AM
Quote from: PPXEXE on February 27, 2011, 03:49:10 AM
these cant be from brawl..., right... not from what i just released >_<

1.These pics are from Brawl if they weren't i wouldn't be posting these pics so...yeah
2.also this is the NEW textures of the hack

I am amazed, i guess textures really do improve characters look.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19502.msg351735#msg351735

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Idea of Aerial Side B

How about Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqP2q26oQks&feature=related

Refer to 0:38-0:41 for movement.


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.

LOL, actually the Aerial Side B looks better at 0:54 The one that you said is more fit for a Zair. For the continous hit, yeah sure, the side-b needed something extra anyway. Also PPXEXE, what freakin animations are you talking about? I HAVNT SENT YOU ANY ANIMATIONS LATELY, so shut up. XD

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: the98pika on February 27, 2011, 03:56:07 AM
Quote from: PPXEXE on February 27, 2011, 03:49:10 AM
these cant be from brawl..., right... not from what i just released >_<

1.These pics are from Brawl if they weren't i wouldn't be posting these pics so...yeah
2.also this is the NEW textures of the hack

I am amazed, i guess textures really do improve characters look.
[/quote]

I just figured out the pics were outdated i downloaded the hack on the 24th there was a update on the 26th (that what it said on the front page) that was probably why i didn't understand SSJcerious...Since i figured that out should i retake the pics SSJcerious?
-

Yeah....you took pictures of the Side-Smash. TAKE PICTURES OF THE THREE DIFFERENT SLASHES IN THE DOWN SMASH, THAT IS ALL. NOT THE EFFECTS OR WHATEVER YOU DID BEFORE (I dont care for those), BUT THE SLASHES.
Got it memorized?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on February 27, 2011, 03:39:15 PM
Yeah....you took pictures of the Side-Smash. TAKE PICTURES OF THE THREE DIFFERENT SLASHES IN THE DOWN SMASH, THAT IS ALL. NOT THE EFFECTS OR WHATEVER YOU DID BEFORE (I dont care for those), BUT THE SLASHES.
Got it memorized?

I just downloaded the latest version of the beta SO MAYBE IT WILL HAVE THE D SMASH YOUR TALKING ABOUT. >.>
-

Ok it has the three slashes when you hold the A button d smash so i'm taking pictures of just the smash down when you hold A as you asked...
-

No.
YOU TAKE PICTURES OF THE SLASHES THEM SELVES, NOT SASUKE CHARGING THEM.
I don't get it, Im explaining them VERY clearly, why cant you understand me?
EDIT: Or did I misunderstand you just now? Sh*t man, Im so confused.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

DUDE i knew what you meant at the post you did before you posted that i meant when you hold the A button on the D smash Down then you attack not when you hold the A button
i should have been more clear...
-