KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

THAT... WILL... be awesome indeed.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

When is this new Sephiroth gonna come out?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.


hey hollow, do you mind answering xzedkiel's statement here

Quote from: xZedkiel on June 17, 2011, 08:04:01 AM
^This.

And alright, I'll wait for version 3.0, since Hollow says it's almost done.

Hollow, before you release it, mind if I adjust the way the SFX are called up to match his Dissidia sounds?

Wait till I'm done, X. I've added new moves which need new SFX.


Don't worry, I'm taking so long because I'm tweaking a lot of the animations. I've made a better TurnRun, Turn, and others.

Quote from: Hollow on June 17, 2011, 08:54:38 PM
Don't worry, I'm taking so long because I'm tweaking a lot of the animations. I've made a better TurnRun, Turn, and others.

oh noo take as much time as you need we can wait

Status Update on Dante: Going EPIC!!!! :af:
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Oh, f*ck. I forgot to save the Heaven's Light animation. D=<

oh I already have it in the motion file. did you see it?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo




Im done with all his gun moves. Now I need sword moves.

Side Smash:
Down Smash:
UP Smash:
Down A:
UP A:

B Special is double guns shoot
Side:

Those that are blank, I need ideas for sword moves.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 18, 2011, 01:19:43 AM
Im done with all his gun moves. Now I need sword moves.

Side Smash:
Down Smash:
UP Smash:
Down A:
UP A:

B Special is double guns shoot
Side:

Those that are blank, I need ideas for sword moves.

f-smash can be stinger, and he will jab the sword according to the number of times you press the button

d-smash he can swing on his sword and kick on both sides

u-smash ? i dont know

u-tilt that move dante does that chains from regularly shooting his guns to spinning his sword on mvc3

i have more ideas but they are mostly for his other weapons and i dont know how you are adding those in