KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 18, 2011, 01:19:43 AM
Im done with all his gun moves. Now I need sword moves.

Side Smash:
Down Smash:
UP Smash:
Down A:
UP A:

B Special is double guns shoot
Side:

Those that are blank, I need ideas for sword moves.
Up A(0:29): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDTK4EMGZFw
DownSmash(0:44)


Will ADD MORE IDEAS.

Did you make this one a mode?(0:02): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7ulT3_C9zs&feature=related

Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 18, 2011, 01:19:43 AM
Im done with all his gun moves. Now I need sword moves.

Side Smash:
Down Smash:
UP Smash:
Down A:
UP A:

B Special is double guns shoot
Side:

Those that are blank, I need ideas for sword moves.

Just look up videos of his sword attacks/sword battle style in his DMC games. He does a lot of awesome attacks/combos with it, you'll get ideas pretty quick.

Quote from: Wulfy on June 18, 2011, 01:46:36 AM
Just look up videos of his sword attacks/sword battle style in his DMC games. He does a lot of awesome attacks/combos with it, you'll get ideas pretty quick.

i agree with Wulfy you would probably come up with something better looking at his games and his moves on mvc3

Quote from: SmashClash on June 18, 2011, 01:39:01 AM
Up A(0:29): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDTK4EMGZFw
DownSmash(0:44)


Will ADD MORE IDEAS.

Did you make this one a mode?(0:02): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7ulT3_C9zs&feature=related

whew that video characters move too fast. I'm unable to observe his movements. I'll go look on youtube.

Things completed so far are:
All wait, run, jump, dodge, squat animations
AAA attack
Side A
Down Air attack
Air N attack
and B special.

XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Will it be finished this week? Or early next week?(That is if you have time)


Side smash could be Prop Shredder, unless it's side tilt or an attack100 in the A Combo.

OMFG. How did I not see this?

Be assured Imma give you a bunch of feedback on Dante once something is released. Believe dat.

Quote from: Beyond on June 18, 2011, 04:37:14 PM
OMFG. How did I not see this?

Be assured Imma give you a bunch of feedback on Dante once something is released. Believe dat.

I KNEW you'd love this. XD

Divine, something kinda nice occured to me. Why not make Neutral B making him shoot and ALLOW him to walk and keep shooting like he does in his games? But, so it is balanced, have the B shooting shoot fast like he always does, but, have no knockback, like Fox' shooting. Only that this one would allow him to walk.

eventually one of you are going to want to put vergil on there too


Quote from: Wulfy on June 18, 2011, 05:09:32 PM
I KNEW you'd love this. XD

Divine, something kinda nice occured to me. Why not make Neutral B making him shoot and ALLOW him to walk and keep shooting like he does in his games? But, so it is balanced, have the B shooting shoot fast like he always does, but, have no knockback, like Fox' shooting. Only that this one would allow him to walk.

I'll try lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


DO you should put that trickster teleport in there too for combos unless that seems broken maybe add start up lag to it


Quote from: Hollow on June 18, 2011, 06:27:01 PM
I did it.

I gave him a freaking wallrun. =D

Pics later.

*Applauds* Congratz my man ^^  You officially rule