KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 18, 2011, 07:19:07 PM
Basically, when Sephiroth is running, instead of bumping into a wall he will start to run up it.
Except that he still bumps it some of the time. D=<

Quote from: Hollow on June 18, 2011, 07:05:13 PM
FFFFFFUUUUU

It turns out wallrun has a 50% chance of working. The other 50% he bumps into the wall like normal. I have to figure out how to fix that.

when you fix it, will you be able to attack right off the wall or do you have to jump off first

I hope this is how it will be programmed:

You run and once you touch the wall, instead of bumping into it, you will continue running up it. If you just jump onto it you will WallCling and the only other option while in WallCling mode is to jump off.
If you run on the wall you have the option to cling on the wall IF you stop.

Quote from: SmashClash on June 18, 2011, 07:33:27 PM
I hope this is how it will be programmed:

You run and once you touch the wall, instead of bumping into it, you will continue running up it. If you just jump onto it you will WallCling and the only other option while in WallCling mode is to jump off.
If you run on the wall you have the option to cling on the wall IF you stop.

oh okay yeah that makes since, lol now i will only want to play on boards with walls on it

Status Update on Dante:

Gave him several gun combos XD =  EPIC!!!

I just need to give him more sword moves.....



do you guys still want a gauntlet mode?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 18, 2011, 11:02:17 PM
Status Update on Dante:

Gave him several gun combos XD =&nbsp; EPIC!!!

I just need to give him more sword moves.....



do you guys still want a gauntlet mode?


Yeah, if it's possible, of course.

Quote from: Wulfy on June 18, 2011, 11:04:26 PM
Yeah, if it's possible, of course.

mkay but I wish I had the gauntlet model :/
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Quote from: Wulfy on June 18, 2011, 11:08:02 PM
If you want, don't start the gauntlet moe 'til it's done. =P

but I could just attach fire to his hands.


so how would this work...I have gunner and sword  both as one mode.

would gauntlet mode just be one mode entirely? if so, I might have it be activated by up taunt.

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 18, 2011, 11:13:50 PM
but I could just attach fire to his hands.


so how would this work...I have gunner and sword &nbsp;both as one mode.

would gauntlet mode just be one mode entirely? if so, I might have it be activated by up taunt.



Yep, I'd say one mode. XD

Quote from: Wulfy on June 18, 2011, 11:16:54 PM
Yep, I'd say one mode. XD

I ran out of animation space so some of  the animations have his eyes closed. lol...you wont noticed it unless you pause and zoom up his face.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


if you make gauntlet mode active by taunt you should make quick like a style change in the game so it can combo between modes

Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 18, 2011, 11:27:17 PM
I ran out of animation space so some of&nbsp; the animations have his eyes closed. lol...you wont noticed it unless you pause and zoom up his face.

If you ran out of animation space, it won't be possible to make a gauntlet mode. D:


Quote from: Wulfy on June 18, 2011, 11:28:47 PM
If you ran out of animation space, it won't be possible to make a gauntlet mode. D:

It is possible. I'm almost gonna start it. xd...I'm just finishing up more animations. would you guys want a pic of his updated wait animation? :P...I cant show other pics or else I'll spoil
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo