KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 01, 2011, 04:35:22 AM #2925 Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 04:36:56 AM by Hackingstar
what the the spoiler's ain't showing for me...oh it's being edited my bad.

[censored]. Sorry do NOT change up throw.
That idea was for down throw. And Data I think a simple animation change with the wing out would make no difference. The damage would still be the same and both attacks would make them get stuck in the ground...

August 01, 2011, 05:24:57 AM #2927 Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 05:39:02 AM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 01, 2011, 05:11:39 AM
[censored]. Sorry do NOT change up throw.
That idea was for down throw. And Data I think a simple animation change with the wing out would make no difference. The damage would still be the same and both attacks would make them get stuck in the ground...
As I said though, that down throw shouldn't work that way anymore, it should tech hit like Mr. Game & Watch's, since... Well, at high damage... You can't get out of the ground if you were hit by that, and Sephiroth can kill you easy this way too, walk back a bit, then down smash, BOOM! Dead!

So... Yeah, it should hit just like Mr. Game & Watch's down throw.

Plus... I would prefer we keep the final changes simple, to reduce the risk of going over the file size.

Yeah that makes sense... I still think him doing a Kirby throw is a pretty good idea though...
especially for the winged version.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 01, 2011, 05:46:20 AM
Yeah that makes sense... I still think him doing a Kirby throw is a pretty good idea though...
especially for the winged version.
Perhaps as a compromise, he can do this in the version where his up B changes.

I don't feel it would be good for other versions... Even though it's about the same damage and knock back wise, there would still be, even if it's slight, one would be more effective then the other...

It's just a fact, slight animation differences can make, even a throw better.

Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 01, 2011, 04:33:44 AM
:af:
1
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

4
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

5
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

6
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

7
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

8
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

9
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

10
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

11
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

12
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Umad.

And, he doesn't needs the Wing to fly up, I mean, look at Cloud's flying throw. =P

It should be the same throw, wings in/out.

August 01, 2011, 09:12:15 PM #2931 Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 09:14:53 PM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: Weenie on August 01, 2011, 12:27:44 PM
Umad.

And, he doesn't needs the Wing to fly up, I mean, look at Cloud's flying throw. =P

It should be the same throw, wings in/out.
Indeed, I agree with that.

Also... Should forward smash's animation when it's not Octoslash be changed? I think something a bit like Hollow's old side smash would work for the non-Octoslash version, slow start up, but less end lag then the other smashes.

This would also be good for his game play, of being a punishing defensive mixup character.

Since his other smashes have quick start up, but nasty end lag, forward smash could be a slow start up, but low end lag move.

...

Unless you up taunt, then it becomes Octoslash for one forward smash, as Wolfric suggested, I love that idea.
XD

*sees DO's new avvy text

:oshi:

well...you definitely deserve it. Happy PSA retirement, Divine.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

/\
|
what he said


this might not be a feeling better thing but uh...i sure hope DO isn't on retirement PERMANENTLY cuz then...well lets just say happy faces...go down to sad faces...

haha I might be. I'm just nearing the end of school and then I will be busy working all the time but I did make 12 more animations for Tidus when ever I get bored and have nothing in the world to do, I'll work on Tidus as my Final PSA and will be released as FINAL VERSION. XD (eventhough there was other PSA's I wanted to make over peach and metaknight, I dont have enough time :/)
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


i guess it does make sense since your almost graduating as a...whatever you want to be as XD

Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 01, 2011, 10:12:49 PM:/)
for a second I thought that was a smiley fail...but then I saw the other parenthesis :P


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Well it's always sad to see someone retire from hacking. But everyone does eventually. ^_^
Glad we finished Sephiroth first though. (or just about to anyway) Hellofa PSA to leave for us. : D

Thank you for your time DO. : )

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 02, 2011, 12:39:59 AM
Well it's always sad to see someone retire from hacking. But everyone does eventually. ^_^
Glad we finished Sephiroth first though. (or just about to anyway) Hellofa PSA to leave for us. : D

Thank you for your time DO. : )
Yeah, Hollow just needs to get his butt in here, and finish him!

...

Sorry, didn't mean to go Mortal Kombat there. :P

But yeah, DO, good luck with whatever you're gonna do now. :)

DO still had an unfinished Kratos Aurion PSA over Marth as well, didn't he?

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."