KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Hollow Synthora on March 10, 2011, 12:24:50 PM
Man, I haven't been able to work on anything due to my homework. Sorry, DO.

Haha It's okay, I just got done with my second exams and essays yesterday so I was able to put in more updates ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo




March 10, 2011, 03:14:47 PM #183 Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 03:33:09 PM by Apprentice Of Death
Hey awesome updates. He just keeps getting better and better. Makes me feel like giving MOAR FEEDBACK.

His Neutral Grab attack is weird. The opponent comes off his sword when you press A and he goes back onto the sword afterwards...
I'd remove the little slash effects from the grab animation, and instead  of like in the previous version where Neutral Grab electrocuted the opponent, he should twist his sword and those slash effects should be used there.

His Up Grab attack should have less damage and more knockback. In Advent Children the move was only used to throw Cloud into the air and damage him afterwards.

I like the new falling animation. I don't know if you did this on purpose or just haven't changed it yet, but his falling animation used after his up special is his old one.

Only an idea and not a suggestion. Why not make his old idle animation his guard animation?

His idle stance is good, but his sword is aimed slightly too low towards the ground. You should aim it a bit higher so his sword doesn't go into the ground.

Heartless Angel is.... odd. Sephiroth spinning? Hm.
Is there anyway to make it like in KH2? He stays in the air for a long time and if you don't interrupt him he does massive damage no matter where you are.
Personally I think it would be cool to make it just like Kingdom Hearts. There's a LONG build up (key word is long) and if you don't hit him by then he does 999% to everyone on the stage. (no knock back)
In Kingdom Hearts he didn't even wait that long...

His Air down special has a bad animation, after it hits and he slices into the air he just appears on the ground again.
Actually I suggest making it (one of) Sephiroths signature attacks. That laser like slash.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I still think his walking should be slower...

OH. And of course, as hard as this one sounds in comparison...
(That one move from KH2 where he sorta teleports or moves really fast behind his opponent and does all those delayed attacks)
A fully charged forward smash should "teleport" him a great distance forwards, and if he passes directly through the opponent, the enemy gets hit a bunch of times doing major damage.
This isn't broken because 1. I noticed the forward smash takes a LONG time to fully charge and 2. even if able to complete the entire charge your opponent would have to be directly in front of you for it to work.

Anyway I hope people agree with me on these. : )
And looking forward to whatever changes you make.

^ I'll consider what is possible....

btw, I reuploaded the main file. I fixed his AAA attack. it now works perfectly.


more updates coming soon  :af: (time varies with free time)


Edit:

would you guys be cool if I made my own custom animation for heartless angel? I don't like  how he spins in dissidia, I have an Idea for something that will look much better for a move called "Heartless Angel" haha
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on March 10, 2011, 09:24:57 PM
^ I'll consider what is possible....

btw, I reuploaded the main file. I fixed his AAA attack. it now works perfectly.


more updates coming soon  :af: (time varies with free time)


Edit:

would you guys be cool if I made my own custom animation for heartless angel? I don't like  how he spins in dissidia, I have an Idea for something that will look much better for a move called "Heartless Angel" haha

first answer this question. will it be awesome? like EPIC awesome? if yes then yes do so if no then...idk.

I seem to have problems with his animation with the updated one. He 'snaps' back into place after many of his moves or even just crouching. It looks quite awkward. Also, his sword grab pummel has changed for the worse, IMO. I liked it better when the opponent was getting shocked while skewered, not being shocked by Sephiroth's hand...

March 11, 2011, 03:28:42 AM #187 Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 03:30:17 AM by Apprentice Of Death
^ What did I say?

And I also should have mentioned the snap back animation thing, but I realize you're going to fix that eventually anyway. (right?)

I think the worst one is when he runs he holds his sword behind him pointing backwards first and the next animation starts with him holding it in front of him pointing forwards. The transitions need work.
(But I'm assuming that's for after you're done everything else?)


Oh no I'm glad he said it, I'm just saying it sorta proves my point further.
It was directed to Divine.

Quote from: zyborg on March 11, 2011, 03:12:37 AM
I seem to have problems with his animation with the updated one. He 'snaps' back into place after many of his moves or even just crouching. It looks quite awkward. Also, his sword grab pummel has changed for the worse, IMO. I liked it better when the opponent was getting shocked while skewered, not being shocked by Sephiroth's hand...

I didn't do anything to the grab animation, I haven't touched it at all since the first release. lol...Hollow probably made adjustments somewhere..

- The snap back was placed in to balance him from being too powerful for the weak original brawl characters lol...But I can try something to make a smooth transition.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 11, 2011, 03:28:42 AM
^ What did I say?

And I also should have mentioned the snap back animation thing, but I realize you're going to fix that eventually anyway. (right?)

I think the worst one is when he runs he holds his sword behind him pointing backwards first and the next animation starts with him holding it in front of him pointing forwards. The transitions need work.
(But I'm assuming that's for after you're done everything else?)

what's up with the run?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: Wolfric on March 02, 2011, 02:28:06 PM
I've been thinking a lot about this PSA and how to make it Balanced (He's in the God PSA List <.<;), and, this came to me:

Make him like he is, the longest range attacks with his Sword, but make him lack KO power, like, he'd have to kill at 250% or 200%... I dunno, it's just so hard to approach Sephiroth at this moment 'cause of his long range, having be the hardest to KO with would be something new and could actually work (There's no way of using his REAL sword's range and make him balanced other than this I think, 'cause, if we make him slow, he won't be Sephiroth anymore, and if he's fast, he'll be OP.)

That's how >I< feel, and it'd be less troublesome. XD

I must have misinterpreted what you guys mean by snap back.
I'm just saying that the transitions look funny when he's holding his sword pointing backwards and the next second he's running with it pointing forwards.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 11, 2011, 04:33:56 AM
I must have misinterpreted what you guys mean by snap back.
I'm just saying that the transitions look funny when he's holding his sword pointing backwards and the next second he's running with it pointing forwards.

oooh I'll take a look at it. so you guys like his grab attack better when theres lightning graphics on his sword as its pierced into his foes? lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on March 11, 2011, 03:56:39 AM
Quote from: zyborg on March 11, 2011, 03:12:37 AM
I seem to have problems with his animation with the updated one. He 'snaps' back into place after many of his moves or even just crouching. It looks quite awkward. Also, his sword grab pummel has changed for the worse, IMO. I liked it better when the opponent was getting shocked while skewered, not being shocked by Sephiroth's hand...

I didn't do anything to the grab animation, I haven't touched it at all since the first release. lol...Hollow probably made adjustments somewhere..

I never edited the grab animations.