KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nameless on June 09, 2011, 04:44:59 PM
Nope.



This, and for the record, they were caled "Squaresoft". :P

The funny thing is, WHAT financially crisis made Squaresoft look for a merge with a competition company (Enix)...

Gee, I'm free as of tomorrow, and I'm in the mood to work on teh Sephy.

Imma ditch my Sephy project, as it's just getting stupider, and work on this one until it's perfect.


Quote from: Hollow on June 09, 2011, 09:21:47 PM
Gee, I'm free as of tomorrow, and I'm in the mood to work on teh Sephy.

Imma ditch my Sephy project, as it's just getting stupider, and work on this one until it's perfect.

sounds good to me. :)
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo







June 10, 2011, 11:06:46 PM #1344 Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 11:42:37 PM by Apprentice Of Death
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYOH2Ne8TAs

When he does each move is in the description.

0:19 - "Heaven's Light" for Up Special (And in op and og versions, having the wing out makes him use flight for up-b)
0:55 - "Godspeed" for Aerial Down Special. Made with Kirby's air cutter?
0:37- "Oblivion" for Aerial Side Special. Basically it should work like Falcos side special. He dashes quickly, and if he moves past the opponent, he gets hit with a few 1% hits.
(Like that move he does in KH2 where he dashes behind Sora and then Sora gets slashed a bunch of times.)

Few other changes I remember:
Fire pillars changed to the ones from your version.
Side Special Ground: The second hit should land faster.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on June 10, 2011, 11:06:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYOH2Ne8TAs

When he does each move is in the description.

0:19 - "Heaven's Light" for Up Special (And in op and og versions, having the wing out makes him use flight for up-b)
0:55 - "Godspeed" for Aerial Down Special. Made with Kirby's air cutter?
0:23 - "Scintilla" for Aerial Side Special. (It only shows the ground version) Basically it should work like Falcos side special. He dashes quickly, and if he moves past the opponent, he gets hit with a few 1% hits.
(Like that move he does in KH2 where he dashes behind Sora and then Sora gets slashed a bunch of times.)

Uh, we actually said we'll do Oblivion as Side B. <<

Edit: Scintilla =/= Oblivion. Lol You described Oblivion, which is the attack we decided on, not Scintilla.

June 10, 2011, 11:12:29 PM #1346 Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 11:17:09 PM by Apprentice Of Death
Oh you're right. Well they're the same move, Oblivion is just Scintilla but in the air.

Nevermind? I'm not really sure, but they're similar. So it's easy to mix them up.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on June 10, 2011, 11:12:29 PM
Oh you're right. Well they're the same move, Oblivion is just Scintilla but in the air.

Nevermind? I'm not really sure, but they're similar. So it's easy to mix them up.

Scintilla is a HP atatck that does 2 slashes, Oblivion is the one Falco like. Lol

June 10, 2011, 11:41:03 PM #1348 Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 11:43:05 PM by Apprentice Of Death
Ah yes, I didn't even realize they weren't the same. He dashes in both, I didn't bother watching what he did afterward........

Also, he needs end lag on forward, back, neutral aerials, since he can wall you quite a bit... As you've seen in those videos, I'd say, what Wolfric said would work, enough to where you can't do two in one short hop, and I'd also put a bit of landing lag in there too... Also, I think DO found a way to put start up lag on Hell's Gate... It should have that, and more end lag after the move is done, but in exchange, it could be a bit more powerful kill power wise, but the total damage should be like... 18% or so, since at the moment it does 20%.

Now then... I think back and neutral air should be changed... As for neutral air... I think someone suggested this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N26t6cSRLsw
At 2:22.

As for back air... I'm really not sure, but it needs to be different, since at the moment it's Marth's, but with much more range... Yes, it even has the tipper, making it a powerful kill move right now... I'm sure someone can think of a good back air. :P[/color]