KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Heaven's Light and Godspeed look like simple animations to do.
Actually, so does Oblivion. I should have them done in no time.

Also, Wiki2PSA got updated, and no there's more finds and Events I can work with, so yay!

Quote from: Hollow on June 09, 2011, 09:21:47 PM
Gee, I'm free as of tomorrow, and I'm in the mood to work on teh Sephy.

Imma ditch my Sephy project, as it's just getting stupider, and work on this one until it's perfect.

Good too hear that you've come to your mind concerning this... so, any idea when you'll be done with version 3?



Also...
Uh...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Don't, like, ask.


Quote from: Calamitas on June 11, 2011, 08:45:02 PM
Good too hear that you've come to your mind concerning this... so, any idea when you'll be done with version 3?



Also...
Uh...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Don't, like, ask.
Is it... SANTAROTH!?

...

...

...

Nah, I'm just kidding, if anything, he looks a bit like Saruman... A bit.

Now we just need the parasol and the dress and whatever the hell else it was.

Parasol and pink clothing I believe XD I think I can do the pink part using parts from Peache's dress lol.

Quote from: Calamitas on June 11, 2011, 08:45:02 PM
Good too hear that you've come to your mind concerning this... so, any idea when you'll be done with version 3?



Also...
Uh...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Don't, like, ask.

omg

lol

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on June 11, 2011, 01:10:58 AM
Also, he needs end lag on forward, back, neutral aerials, since he can wall you quite a bit... As you've seen in those videos, I'd say, what Wolfric said would work, enough to where you can't do two in one short hop, and I'd also put a bit of landing lag in there too... Also, I think DO found a way to put start up lag on Hell's Gate... It should have that, and more end lag after the move is done, but in exchange, it could be a bit more powerful kill power wise, but the total damage should be like... 18% or so, since at the moment it does 20%.

Now then... I think back and neutral air should be changed... As for neutral air... I think someone suggested this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N26t6cSRLsw
At 2:22.

As for back air... I'm really not sure, but it needs to be different, since at the moment it's Marth's, but with much more range... Yes, it even has the tipper, making it a powerful kill move right now... I'm sure someone can think of a good back air. :P[/color]

aww so you want sephiroth to be slower? he was already slow to begin with and sephy is no slow character............ a lot of his moves need to be sped up if you ask me, especially his up smash... then again i just dont like the lags on moves so it could just be me talking

The attacks themselves are fast, and his reach is like... stupidly long. How else are you going to balance it other then to put lag?

Quote from: lightning29 on June 12, 2011, 01:47:50 PM
aww so you want sephiroth to be slower? he was already slow to begin with and sephy is no slow character............ a lot of his moves need to be sped up if you ask me, especially his up smash... then again i just dont like the lags on moves so it could just be me talking

Alright, I would like to point out, as he is now, he's broken, he has far more melee range then ANY OTHER character in Brawl, so he needs some end lag to balance this out, as he is, you can spam forward air, and pretty much be near untouchable...

So no, he does not need speeding up on any of his moves, save for up smash maybe... Something like Ike's end lag might do, maybe just a tiny bit more... Since he should be a character who doesn't rely on pressuring with his smashes, but rather make his foes mess up, and get possibly hit by his kill moves, the Sephiroth player should look for chances to strike... Since he has little start up lag on his moves.

But as he is now, he doesn't really need to do that, since all he has to do is spam forward air, and prevent himself from getting hit.

And also, have you played Dissidia? When put next to other characters from that, he's a pretty good bit slower... Or rather, has more end lag on his moves, which is why he needs to use Shadow Flare, to make the foe more likely to make a mistake he can punish...

Translated into Brawl, he would need a lot of end lag, or else he would be just another broken PSA...

What he needs however, is some changes on his smashes... Octoslash should be made into a full charge forward smash, like how Zero has new attacks for fully charging his smashes, this should also have more speed when it comes out, and all the parts of the sword should kill, the uncharged one could be a single slash, with okay kill power, but a bit of start up lag... A bit like Hollow's old one maybe.

...But enough rambling.


Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on June 12, 2011, 01:57:35 PM
The attacks themselves are fast, and his reach is like... stupidly long. How else are you going to balance it other then to put lag?
...Okay, my post was kinda pointless then, well said dude. XD

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on June 12, 2011, 01:57:35 PM
The attacks themselves are fast, and his reach is like... stupidly long. How else are you going to balance it other then to put lag?

well the way me and my crew plays if anyone picks sephiroth, everyone else can whoop his a** even if you are good with him, but i guess you are right about the balancing.... but personally i would rather he was faster then stronger or had long reach..... like based off of his actual character he is fast

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on June 12, 2011, 02:00:58 PM
Alright, I would like to point out, as he is now, he's broken, he has far more melee range then ANY OTHER character in Brawl, so he needs some end lag to balance this out, as he is, you can spam forward air, and pretty much be near untouchable...

So no, he does not need speeding up on any of his moves, save for up smash maybe... Something like Ike's end lag might do, maybe just a tiny bit more... Since he should be a character who doesn't rely on pressuring with his smashes, but rather make his foes mess up, and get possibly hit by his kill moves, the Sephiroth player should look for chances to strike... Since he has little start up lag on his moves.

But as he is now, he doesn't really need to do that, since all he has to do is spam forward air, and prevent himself from getting hit.

And also, have you played Dissidia? When put next to other characters from that, he's a pretty good bit slower... Or rather, has more end lag on his moves, which is why he needs to use Shadow Flare, to make the foe more likely to make a mistake he can punish...

Translated into Brawl, he would need a lot of end lag, or else he would be just another broken PSA...

What he needs however, is some changes on his smashes... Octoslash should be made into a full charge forward smash, like how Zero has new attacks for fully charging his smashes, this should also have more speed when it comes out, and all the parts of the sword should kill, the uncharged one could be a single slash, with okay kill power, but a bit of start up lag... A bit like Hollow's old one maybe.

...But enough rambling.

...Okay, my post was kinda pointless then, well said dude. XD

aye well im just saying like not saying no one else is good, but me and my homie kagemaru are like really good so sephiroth's reach means nothing to us, falco can spam grab but to prevent that just dont get grabbed in the first place right? i mean you guys are completely right about the balance, thats all we play with are balanced characters, but me personally would rather sephiroth be faster

lighting29:

1> Don't double post.

2> Your friends don't know how to play Smash, it seems, or rather, with Sephiroth. If you want, I could give you a demonstration of Sephy's power on Wifi?

3> Regarding the balancing:

1* I'd like Up Smash to be as laggy as Ike's, no more, no less. I'm sure it'd work that way.

2* Fsmash should be a normal smash, just 1 slash, and when charged fully (Like it was before, that lasted 5 seconds) it should become this Octaslash, and all Octaslash attacks will have K.O power, so the opponent is hit once, and he'll be knocked out.

3* Bair at this moment is as spammable as Fair, you can mix 'em up to do a potent barrier. I dislike the idea of landing lag, I THINK we could try with just lag for the attack, and if that's not enough, a BIT of landing lag on Fair.

Landing lag is what makes aerial attacks punishable. How do you think I feel when I miss with Ganon's DAir? Lots-o-lag.

Quote from: Wulfy on June 12, 2011, 05:09:06 PM
lighting29:

1> Don't double post.

2> Your friends don't know how to play Smash, it seems, or rather, with Sephiroth. If you want, I could give you a demonstration of Sephy's power on Wifi?

3> Regarding the balancing:

1* I'd like Up Smash to be as laggy as Ike's, no more, no less. I'm sure it'd work that way.

2* Fsmash should be a normal smash, just 1 slash, and when charged fully (Like it was before, that lasted 5 seconds) it should become this Octaslash, and all Octaslash attacks will have K.O power, so the opponent is hit once, and he'll be knocked out.

3* Bair at this moment is as spammable as Fair, you can mix 'em up to do a potent barrier. I dislike the idea of landing lag, I THINK we could try with just lag for the attack, and if that's not enough, a BIT of landing lag on Fair.

lol aight wulfy i will take you up on that online fight but we use brawl- and we havent tried going online yet

umm i am fully fine with what is being done with sephy i just like speed but i am going to play with him regardless..... i dont know what would have to be done but i would rather he be balanced like how he is in dissidia, speed but he isnt that strong

and what is double posting? so i can know not to do it again