KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 13, 2011, 08:01:40 PM
It's less difficult and more long and tedious.  I briefly looked at it (but I'll need to look further into it).
Alright, thanks man. If I were on your level of PSAing, I would've loved to help you and the Sephiroth project.. T.T

Scrap the freefall, we're trying to balance him out so we can gie him some power afterwards, doing stuff like an Up B with attacks avaibable will just make it harder to balance him.

Oblivion is done, except the animation can be improved. On to Godspeed.





Quote from: Hollow on June 13, 2011, 08:26:57 PM
Oblivion is done, except the animation can be improved. On to Godspeed.

Will you be using Kirby's air cutter for this?

Quote from: xZedkiel on June 13, 2011, 06:27:57 PM
Why must he go into freefall? Can't he go into a state where he can still attack but he can't use Up Special again? I mean, there are characters that have this.
Honestly... That would be a bad idea for Sephiroth... Plus, like I said, it wouldn't combo, Heaven's Light has some ending lag I think, plus there's that whole... Safely recovering thing? He needs to have a somewhat normal recovery, he's not Meta Knight. XD

But seriously, he needs to have free fall, for balance purposes... At least that's how I feel.

I dunno... I think the attack would be too much like Marths then...
Honestly I don't think there should be a free fall.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on June 14, 2011, 05:51:10 AM
Honestly... That would be a bad idea for Sephiroth... Plus, like I said, it wouldn't combo, Heaven's Light has some ending lag I think, plus there's that whole... Safely recovering thing? He needs to have a somewhat normal recovery, he's not Meta Knight. XD

But seriously, he needs to have free fall, for balance purposes... At least that's how I feel.
Adding on to Data's comment, wouldnt Heaven's Light have some knockback to it anyway, so how would it combo with anything even if it doesnt make him helpless?

Moves that can combo into Heaven's Light and not the other way around would be better.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

I'm guessing he would quickly jump? Sonic can do that can't he? And snake?

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on June 14, 2011, 06:12:07 AM
I'm guessing he would quickly jump? Sonic can do that can't he? And snake?
Jumping after Up Special? Nobody can do that can they? I know for a fact that both Sonic and Snake cannot.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on June 14, 2011, 06:07:58 AM
I dunno... I think the attack would be too much like Marths then...
Honestly I don't think there should be a free fall.
Look, it might be a bit like Marth's, but then again, it will have more start up time, no tipper system, so all parts of the blade can kill, and have some end lag... I just think it would be odd to just be able to give him a special right to attack after a killer up B, Snake's up B has no power to it (although it can kill in funny ways), Sonic's is purely a means to go higher, and play mind games, Pit's can... Well, he can be knocked out of it easy... And it has no attack, see where I'm getting at?

Plus, can Cloud attack after his up B? No? Then why should Sephiroth?