KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on June 16, 2011, 02:57:09 PM
That can just be added into the fist moveset.

oh aight cool, can somebody link me to the PSA, animations tutorial pages

Alright, I've completed Lego PoTC, and now I can keep working on V3. XD

Quote from: Hollow on June 16, 2011, 05:06:21 PM
Alright, I've completed Lego PoTC, and now I can keep working on V3. XD
Ah, cool, I look forward to this.

Also... An idea hit me, the earlier charges for Meteor, I just thought of something, it should knock foes down diagonally, just a little bit though, this should not be a spike, but knocking foes down a tiny bit would make sense, since the meteor is coming diagonally downward, so it should knock the foe the same way, but like I said, this shouldn't be a killer move, at least not until a VERY high percentage, like... LATE 200s, and only for the second charge, the first level charge would gain no knock back, it would just lightly shove the foe down a little tiny bit.

Plus it would make it's uses different then Shadow Flare's, where that one is the more reliable one, Meteor would be the situational one, with some pay off if used right.

...I just hope it wouldn't be broken.
._.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on June 16, 2011, 05:28:21 PM
Ah, cool, I look forward to this.

Also... An idea hit me, the earlier charges for Meteor, I just thought of something, it should knock foes down diagonally, just a little bit though, this should not be a spike, but knocking foes down a tiny bit would make sense, since the meteor is coming diagonally downward, so it should knock the foe the same way, but like I said, this shouldn't be a killer move, at least not until a VERY high percentage, like... LATE 200s, and only for the second charge, the first level charge would gain no knock back, it would just lightly shove the foe down a little tiny bit.

Plus it would make it's uses different then Shadow Flare's, where that one is the more reliable one, Meteor would be the situational one, with some pay off if used right.

...I just hope it wouldn't be broken.
._.

I'd say, the second charge could have this effect. I'll go in depth later.

well, if it isn't a port. then, i can't wait for this to be finished.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

DO, do you want me to edit the SFX IDs for 3.0 or for 2.99?



Oh can you make the hitbox for ShadowFlare a bit bigger? It's a little hard to hit with at the moment.

^This.

And alright, I'll wait for version 3.0, since Hollow says it's almost done.

Hollow, before you release it, mind if I adjust the way the SFX are called up to match his Dissidia sounds?


seph is over marths but you can port him for yoshi or rob

dante is over ike but can be ported over ddd olmar game an watch and jiggs

Quote from: neox-the-neobian on June 17, 2011, 03:03:02 PM
seph is over marths but you can port him for yoshi or rob

dante is over ike but can be ported over ddd olmar game an watch and jiggs

Wait, where's DDD-Dante? Is it finished yet, because I HAVE to get rid of DDD

Quote from: SuperZelda on June 17, 2011, 03:05:42 PM
Wait, where's DDD-Dante? Is it finished yet, because I HAVE to get rid of DDD

No but if you go through a couple of posts DO says he will probably have it done by this weekend