KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

June 20, 2011, 10:34:07 PM #1695 Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 10:53:36 PM by Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man
YES!!!

v3.

COME GET.

i'll give feedback in a minute.


THE FEEDBACK:

okay's he's faster now, which is good now. i like how his UP-B was changed, but it's a little short. but Sephiroth isn't easy to kill. so it's balanced. but a suggestion for the UP-B. you know how the taunt makes him pull out his wing. make his up-b change when that happens. his up-b in the air only would change if his wing was out. the UP-B is a very balanced move. alot of damage, if you can manage to hit someone with it.

Side-B is easier to hit someone with it. i was able to hit a lvl-9 sonic 5 times in a row with it.

Side-B in the air, is really good. i swear i would die many times thinking it was a dashing move. but might i suggest it put him into special fall?

Down-B in the air is really good as well, prevents the down-b spammers of 2.9.



besides the special improvements. his Side Smash. has been totally improved i like it, it isn't as slow. but it doesn't do as much damge.

so far a 8.5 out of 1-
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Hollow, glad to see you're into PSA'ing, these concepts are awesome, and you totally nailed on the animations. Here's some feedback, though, to make it more fitting:


I like the new Fsmash speed, but, that should be used for the full charged Fsmash only, it can kill on 80%.

Up B needs a more slow startup, and its X movement have to be a bit longer.

I noticed how when you die, and you're in the thingy floating, when you move, Sephy will fall in T-Pose. Same happens after Down B in air.

Down B in air can be totally spammed, as in, you won't even move an inch down if you spam Down B, and its got a huge range. Its reach should have been more diagonally down, not horizontal, imo.

Also, is Sephy heavier? After using Up B, he'd fall faster than Link when using his Dair and you're pressing down on the Control Stick. This falling speed should be edited.

Edit: Side B, Sephy goes in T-Pose after using it, also, I think the traveling distance should be bigger, and have him free fall after it, making this move an alternated recovery, to grab ledges and stuff, among other things.

Also, can't it be made so the attack slashes appear on the place Sephy "connects" with someone from *--------* being "*" Sephy's position before and after using the move, having the slashes appear over whoever Sephy touches in "-"? That's how this move should work, it'd be awesome if it was possible.

EDIT 2: Wings need to be added for Down B Aerial and Side B aerial, also, after Fsmash, I notice the animations kinda mess for a mili second before getting him to his standing position.

Great update, Hollow!

Quote from: Cloudy on June 20, 2011, 10:48:54 PM
Also, is Sephy heavier? After using Up B, he'd fall faster than Link when using his Dair and you're pressing down on the Control Stick. This falling speed should be edited.

Fall Speed =/= Weight
Huge mistake.  Look at Samus and Fox for example.  Fox falls WAY faster than Samus, but Samus is significantly heavier.

Also, DO maybe you could check out some of the stuff this Dante does in MUGEN if you need any more ideas?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2uNGoKsqME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-UxSQ9TOAE&feature=related

Though I must say, it's quite hard to analyse some of those animations :-\  If only there was a sprite sheet...

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 20, 2011, 10:55:13 PM
Fall Speed =/= Weight
Huge mistake.  Look at Samus and Fox for example.  Fox falls WAY faster than Samus, but Samus is significantly heavier.

Yeah, messed up the terms since I typed that fast and I'm not English skilled. Sephy falls faster than everyone after using Up B, that's it.

you can extract it.

if you want me to, i can extract all the images from that dante moveset.

just help me find the official download.

and theres to T-posing for me FYI
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 20, 2011, 10:55:13 PM
Fall Speed =/= Weight
Huge mistake.  Look at Samus and Fox for example.  Fox falls WAY faster than Samus, but Samus is significantly heavier.

Also, DO maybe you could check out some of the stuff this Dante does in MUGEN if you need any more ideas?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2uNGoKsqME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-UxSQ9TOAE&feature=related

Though I must say, it's quite hard to analyse some of those animations :-\  If only there was a sprite sheet...

Im almost done xD


I made this really cool animation that Dante does called Bee Sting...its kinda like the way chun li kicks....However, in game it doenst work right. but in brawl box it works perfectly....anyone wanna test the animation for me?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: Cloudy on June 20, 2011, 10:48:54 PM
Hollow, glad to see you're into PSA'ing, these concepts are awesome, and you totally nailed on the animations. Here's some feedback, though, to make it more fitting:


I like the new Fsmash speed, but, that should be used for the full charged Fsmash only, it can kill on 80%.

Up B needs a more slow startup, and its X movement have to be a bit longer.

I noticed how when you die, and you're in the thingy floating, when you move, Sephy will fall in T-Pose. Same happens after Down B in air.

Down B in air can be totally spammed, as in, you won't even move an inch down if you spam Down B, and its got a huge range. Its reach should have been more diagonally down, not horizontal, imo.

Also, is Sephy heavier? After using Up B, he'd fall faster than Link when using his Dair and you're pressing down on the Control Stick. This falling speed should be edited.
I'd like to add this... When you fully charge his forward smash, it stays as Octoslash... Very very broken indeed... As Wolfric said, down B is unlimited in the air, as is Oblivion, you need to fix this... Badly... And his physics feel odd now... Too much air mobility, falls super fast, and runs far too fast... Heaven's light... As Wolfric said, is odd... It doesn't go high, and starts up too fast...

Anyway, I'll give more feedback later...

And everything Wolfric said is true.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on June 20, 2011, 11:04:23 PM
I'd like to add this... When you fully charge his forward smash, it stays as Octoslash... Very very broken indeed... As Wolfric said, down B is unlimited in the air, as is Oblivion, you need to fix this... Badly... And his physics feel odd now... Too much air mobility, falls super fast, and runs far too fast... Heaven's light... As Wolfric said, is odd... It doesn't go high, and starts up too fast...

Anyway, I'll give more feedback later...

And everything Wolfric said is true.


I've got to add, Fair is perfect as it is, imo. If you're changing his physics, try keeping Fair just as it is.

Also, just noticed about Fmash, I didn't notice it was a normal Fsmash and then swapped to Octaslash after fully charged.

I think Fsmash full charge needs to have 1 or 2 more seconds of charge, too.

Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 20, 2011, 11:01:11 PM
Im almost done xD


I made this really cool animation that Dante does called Bee Sting...its kinda like the way chun li kicks....However, in game it doenst work right. but in brawl box it works perfectly....anyone wanna test the animation for me?

That move is badass XD I would test it but I need to go to bed. Did you make sure to remove the stuff in the Other tab for the move?

One more thing I need to add... Sephiroth's forward smash seems too fast... And the animation kinda has him float...

Also, even with free fall, Oblivion is too... Fast, I'd say give it as much start up, and end lag it had in Dissidia.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 20, 2011, 11:17:06 PM
That move is badass XD I would test it but I need to go to bed. Did you make sure to remove the stuff in the Other tab for the move?

remove what stuff?...btw, since you worked on an Ike PSA before...is it possible to have Ike kick in the air normally? or will his legs always try to touch the ground if you give him kicking moves? lol....when Ike does bee sting on ground, his legs seem to want to touch the ground at all times.....

as a last resort. I ended up putting Million Carats Crystal as a Down Smash...and Crystal as a Down B which is chargeable. :af:
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Well for the Cloud PSA he never really had to lift his legs.  But for the Bee Sting subaction, just remove all the Slope and Eye Events and basically everything that isn't a timer or a rumble.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 20, 2011, 11:28:46 PM
Well for the Cloud PSA he never really had to lift his legs.  But for the Bee Sting subaction, just remove all the Slope and Eye Events and basically everything that isn't a timer or a rumble.

I tried that but his legs still try to touch the ground during the animation, only low kicks seem to work but not high kicks. :/...but its all good. we'll settle with Ice Moves XD...I have no clue what that weapon is that he uses to produce ice. lol



EDIT: HERE IS THE KICKING MOVE IF ANYONE CAN GET IKE TO KICK RIGHT IN GAME

http://www.mediafire.com/?9zpmtkqegcvcndc
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Also, does the Bee Sting follow up from something?  For example, is it part of a combo attack involving multiple subactions?  If so, you may need to delete the Slope and Eye Events from the previous subaction too.

Quote from: Cloudy on June 20, 2011, 10:48:54 PM
Hollow, glad to see you're into PSA'ing, these concepts are awesome, and you totally nailed on the animations. Here's some feedback, though, to make it more fitting:


I like the new Fsmash speed, but, that should be used for the full charged Fsmash only, it can kill on 80%.

Up B needs a more slow startup, and its X movement have to be a bit longer.

I noticed how when you die, and you're in the thingy floating, when you move, Sephy will fall in T-Pose. Same happens after Down B in air.

Down B in air can be totally spammed, as in, you won't even move an inch down if you spam Down B, and its got a huge range. Its reach should have been more diagonally down, not horizontal, imo.

Also, is Sephy heavier? After using Up B, he'd fall faster than Link when using his Dair and you're pressing down on the Control Stick. This falling speed should be edited.

Edit: Side B, Sephy goes in T-Pose after using it, also, I think the traveling distance should be bigger, and have him free fall after it, making this move an alternated recovery, to grab ledges and stuff, among other things.

Also, can't it be made so the attack slashes appear on the place Sephy "connects" with someone from *--------* being "*" Sephy's position before and after using the move, having the slashes appear over whoever Sephy touches in "-"? That's how this move should work, it'd be awesome if it was possible.

EDIT 2: Wings need to be added for Down B Aerial and Side B aerial, also, after Fsmash, I notice the animations kinda mess for a mili second before getting him to his standing position.

Great update, Hollow!
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on June 20, 2011, 11:04:23 PM
I'd like to add this... When you fully charge his forward smash, it stays as Octoslash... Very very broken indeed... As Wolfric said, down B is unlimited in the air, as is Oblivion, you need to fix this... Badly... And his physics feel odd now... Too much air mobility, falls super fast, and runs far too fast... Heaven's light... As Wolfric said, is odd... It doesn't go high, and starts up too fast...

Anyway, I'll give more feedback later...

And everything Wolfric said is true.

Quote from: Cloudy on June 20, 2011, 11:11:54 PM
I've got to add, Fair is perfect as it is, imo. If you're changing his physics, try keeping Fair just as it is.

Also, just noticed about Fmash, I didn't notice it was a normal Fsmash and then swapped to Octaslash after fully charged.

I think Fsmash full charge needs to have 1 or 2 more seconds of charge, too.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on June 20, 2011, 11:19:19 PM
One more thing I need to add... Sephiroth's forward smash seems too fast... And the animation kinda has him float...

Also, even with free fall, Oblivion is too... Fast, I'd say give it as much start up, and end lag it had in Dissidia.

Also, he goes into T-Pose after starting to fall after atatcking with any aerial (A) attack, as well as Down B Aerial.

@Oblivion: It'd be as much as Fox's side B for starting, I think?