KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Hackingstar on July 11, 2011, 11:32:27 PM
believe us. it will...until feedback comes from data and wolfric XD

k one more hour and it should be done. I have all his specials done. I just need to make better looking shockwaves ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



I think we should plan this all out next time instead of everyone doing their own thing. |D

Quote from: Hollow on July 12, 2011, 12:17:12 AM
I think we should plan this all out next time instead of everyone doing their own thing. |D


are you serious or are you "just saying"?



July 12, 2011, 12:36:12 AM #2106 Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 12:37:06 AM by DivineOverlord
Quote from: Hollow on July 12, 2011, 12:34:01 AM
I'm completely :srs:

its no big deal. I'm only improving what needed to be improve :af: plus im bored....but next time, it will be good to have a set documented plan between us and who ever else plans to join in the project randomly. I'll upload the last update I plan for the week, today, and continue on with mew.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo




Quote from: Hackingstar on July 12, 2011, 12:37:23 AM
ok then so how's the progress?

im basically done, I fixed up the dash attack animation and now its great!!! now adding final touches to gfx
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 12, 2011, 12:37:58 AMim basically done, I fixed up the dash attack animation and now its great!!! now adding final touches to gfx
Okay, I'll wait for the update. I need Tormod's edits too.

Quote from: Hollow on July 12, 2011, 12:41:07 AM
Okay, I'll wait for the update. I need Tormod's edits too.

so Tormod wants to join the collab on sephy?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


I suppose so.....I personaly asked him to help, though. If he wants to, I suggest he be part of this.

Quote from: Hollow on July 12, 2011, 12:45:31 AM
I suppose so.....I personaly asked him to help, though. If he wants to, I suggest he be part of this.

yeah that sounds cool.

I uploaded version 3.3
here is a small video (crappy cell phone quality again lol!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTz6vJZB4iM


change log:
This is mainly an animation revamp of version 3.0

Here are the changes:

+New wait 1
+Fixed all animations so that they are smooth transitioned.
+Edited his external graphics for black materia
+UP B in Air can now grab a ledge
+ Added Hollow's grab and specials from his version 3.0
+Revamped other stuff

+More



THings I already know

- when casting spells and releasing a level one charge, his wings will disappear for 13 frames and reappear, this is because of a case 0-0 being delayed to prevent spamming.
- Balanced version may need rebalancing but I'm not sure where
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo