KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I totally agree with the ForwardAir idea and AirForwardSpecial stopping idea.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 14, 2011, 01:38:30 AM
In Dissidia, Sephiroth could control how he fell while doing Hell's Gate. So like I said, it should be like that.

I like how the dash attack sounds. Very FFVII like. :P

Now, the weak version's Octoslash, it's two charges only right? Any charge but full is one slash, where as the full charge is Octoslash? If so, nice. :)

Well, the only reason Side B is odd now, is because it wasn't like that in Dissidia, after he did the move, he comes to a full stop, if however that's not possible... Well, I can deal with the way it is.
XD

The Heaven's Light change sounds nice.

And yeah, don't forget. That GIF is slowed down. Make it about the same speed as his current forward air animation.


I seeeeee, so  are you guys really really sure you want him to stop after dashing across with side B?

@Hackingstar- I'll do the attack Air F that you showed me but I cant do the attack air B one you showed me because its hard to see what he does in the video.


Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 14, 2011, 01:46:34 AM
I seeeeee, so  are you guys really really sure you want him to stop after dashing across with side B?

@Hackingstar- I'll do the attack Air F that you showed me but I cant do the attack air B one you showed me because its hard to see what he does in the video.



I'm quite sure I want side B to stop after the dash, he does that in Dissidia, he just floats there for a bit, then falls.

And the back air... He would turn around, and do a single slash from what I can picture from that video. I guess he would use the force of his sword swing to turn himself around?

unless i figure it out..i wonder how wolfric managed to get the part of the idea of the f-air to slow down..

nevermind i'm figuring it out. i'll get it in a minute...ok not figuring it out..

Quote from: Hackingstar on July 14, 2011, 01:55:43 AM
unless i figure it out..i wonder how wolfric managed to get the part of the idea of the f-air to slow down..

nevermind i'm figuring it out. i'll get it in a minute.

haha im almost done with the new forward air. :af:


EDIT: DONE XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 14, 2011, 02:03:20 AM
haha im almost done with the new forward air. :af:


EDIT: DONE XD
Ah, very nice DO. :)

I look forward to this.



best i got...and i couldn't get the preview to show here so you'll have to go to the link instead. sorry, i'm new at this.

Quote from: Hackingstar on July 14, 2011, 02:52:42 AM


best i got...and i couldn't get the preview to show here so you'll have to go to the link instead. sorry, i'm new at this.

wow no wonder sephy's throws are so strong, the knockback growth is really HIGH!!! its gonna take a while to edit 12 pack files :(
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 14, 2011, 03:05:10 AM
wow no wonder sephy's throws are so strong, the knockback growth is really HIGH!!! its gonna take a while to edit 12 pack files :(
Hm... I figured that was the case... Those throws are very very powerful.

Quote from: Hackingstar on July 14, 2011, 01:55:43 AM
unless i figure it out..i wonder how wolfric managed to get the part of the idea of the f-air to slow down..

nevermind i'm figuring it out. i'll get it in a minute...ok not figuring it out..
What exactly do you want? xD

And yeah, everything Data said is fine with me.

wolfric, what i'm wanting to know is how you did this like how did you make it do this step by step?


Quote from: Hackingstar on July 14, 2011, 03:59:08 AM
wolfric, what i'm wanting to know is how you did this like how did you make it do this step by step?


I used this, but I had to download the video and screenie every frame of it to upload it to this site, and there, after uploading, would let you adjust the speed of the GIF.

Quote from: Cloudy on July 14, 2011, 04:04:05 AM
I used this, but I had to download the video and screenie every frame of it to upload it to this site, and there, after uploading, would let you adjust the speed of the GIF.

ok but what editing software did you use?

Version 3.6 Changes.

1. I made a new Dash attack animation from stratch based on FF7 when sephy runs up (like the way he does now) and preforms a down to high slash across the foes body.

2. Edited throws power (only in Weak and Regular versions)

3. I didn't change the catch animation because I think its fine the way it is and more realistic than the preceding one we had which was just Marth's B special animation. Plus, Tormod did a fantastic job with it so I'm keeping it on sephy.

4. Weak version weights 85 and has edited Side Smash where uncharged he does the last hit of octoslash (same way hollow had it)

5. I think the side B in air is fine.  The attack is weak doing 11 damages or less and when it ends he goes in to a "free fall" state so him moving a tiny bit forward is not a big deal. Plus, by the laws of physics, what is in motion tends to stay in motion until the exponential thrust of force ends on him. Right now, I think his "tiny bit" movement forward is more natural than him stopping in the air completely after doing "GOD speed."

6. I don't recall sephy being able to move in air before doing Hell's gate but I can give it some end lag.

7. I changed the Forward smash charge indicator graphics to both be light graphics rather than a dark graphic on the second charge.

8. octoslash has been speeded up but its not over kill lol

9. I revamped UP Smash Animation to be more smooth.

10. Made a New Attack Air F animation

11. Side B special in Air no longer slides after preforming the dash

12. + More


Now, I leave the rest to Hollow and Tormod while I take a break from Sephy and work on other stuff.

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


good. you worked hard young psa master. now you must rest. alright. testing begins...now. and feedback begins...in a moment now.

WAIT. you didn't put the link. it just goes back to the brawlvault download page. fix that please