KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.



Quote from: Cloudy on July 16, 2011, 12:16:45 AM
Please, restore the Uthrow back to how it was. XD And have Dthrow make the enemy stay on ground like Snake, that'd be all for now.


back to how it was? dude, it was wayy over powered lol....and about the down throw, I don't think its possible to have it like snakes since his motionfile has that animation for character to lay on the ground like that.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 16, 2011, 12:18:30 AM

back to how it was? dude, it was wayy over powered lol....and about the down throw, I don't think its possible to have it like snakes since his motionfile has that animation for character to lay on the ground like that.
Not the old knock back. But how it worked before. For all percentages, it should throw the foe upward with a set knock back. And only up, not forward up. XD

You can't make videos Zangurg.

You're too busy attacking Ruli Castle.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 16, 2011, 12:22:37 AM
Not the old knock back. But how it worked before. For all percentages, it should throw the foe upward with a set knock back. And only up, not forward up. XD

well all you have to do is get the knock back growth increased....I'm uploaded the new files. I increased the knockback growth from 40 to 60 (HEX ID #) if it was 70 or more, it would be OP
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: Tempo_ on July 16, 2011, 12:24:48 AM
You can't make videos Zangurg.

You're too busy attacking Ruli Castle.
Too bad, i can multitask :P

edit: Editing it now.

Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 16, 2011, 12:25:21 AM
well all you have to do is get the knock back growth increased....I'm uploaded the new files. I increased the knockback growth from 40 to 60 (HEX ID #) if it was 70 or more, it would be OP
The base knock back should send the foe straight up pretty high, high enough for his up air to work good. But it should have no knock back growth.

Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 16, 2011, 12:18:30 AM

back to how it was? dude, it was wayy over powered lol....and about the down throw, I don't think its possible to have it like snakes since his motionfile has that animation for character to lay on the ground like that.
Then have 'em use the sleep animation? I'unno, anything that'd show 'em on the floor waster after been stabbed to it. xD

If it isn't possible, it's fine. Also, for the Uthrow knockback, make it not be that much. ._. It shouldn't kill 'til at least 220%

Quote from: Cloudy on July 16, 2011, 12:36:37 AM
Then have 'em use the sleep animation? I'unno, anything that'd show 'em on the floor waster after been stabbed to it. xD

If it isn't possible, it's fine. Also, for the Uthrow knockback, make it not be that much. ._. It shouldn't kill 'til at least 220%

oh like a stun flag maybe?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 16, 2011, 12:37:41 AM
oh like a stun flag maybe?
Hm... I'm not sure...

If you do that, he would be able to chain grab over and over... We wouldn't want that...

If they can't be knocked on the ground like with Snake's down throw. Maybe it could be his most powerful damage % wise throw? Like... It could do 14% or something like that.

Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 16, 2011, 12:37:41 AM
oh like a stun flag maybe?
Just so when he goes up, and gets them to the floor, they'd stay there like impaled just for show. Sort of how Snake's works... I think? xD

The thing is, it'd be cool if the enemy could be seen staying on the floor after being impaled on it. :P

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 16, 2011, 12:40:31 AM
Hm... I'm not sure...

If you do that, he would be able to chain grab over and over... We wouldn't want that...



fine. I'll do no changes to it then lol

The "Flags" value has 8 digits.
I only know what the last 2 digits do:
00 - hit
01 - none
02 - slash
03 - electricity
04 - Ice
05 - Flame
06 - Coin
07 - Cape
08 - Slip
09 - Sleep
0A - none
0B - impale (like DK's side B)
0C - Stun
0E - Flower
0F - none
10 - none
11 - slash 2
12 - hit 2
13 - Darkness
14 - Stun (more like hitlag)
15 - Aura (unfortunately the Aura effect doesn't make all characters get stronger with more damage.)
16 - Impale 2
17 - Down
18 - No Flinch


sleep is no good either....I tried impale before but it doesn't do anything
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Rendering the video, it's around 2.30 long. So expect it on youtube in 1080P HD in.. 30-45 mins.

Aw... So they can't be smashed into the ground? :(

Hm... Well. I guess something like I said would work, it deals the best damage, but no knock back, and can leave him a bit open.