KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 16, 2011, 06:57:39 AM
another idea i dislikeif it has no knockback growth, it will never be able to kill.
If the last hit had knock back growth, it will be able to kill. I'm talking about the hits before the last one.

Hm... Well, Heartless Angel could use that at least... It's not likely gonna hit really.

Down smash does hit behind him though... Although I wonder why if you moved the hit box?

Edit:
Although thinking about it now... With less air mobility, forward air might already be less safe to spam...


Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 16, 2011, 07:02:37 AM
If the last hit had knock back growth, it will be able to kill. I'm talking about the hits before the last one.

Hm... Well, Heartless Angel could use that at least... It's not likely gonna hit really.

Down smash does hit behind him though... Although I wonder why if you moved the hit box?

Edit:
Although thinking about it now... With less air mobility, forward air might already be less safe to spam...



cool as long as the last hit has knock back growth and the preceding ones have a base knock back then it should work good. Yet, I dont think the smaller hits can kill, can it? lol

oh for heartless angel that will probably be good since the move is too easy to dodge or block.

down smash probably needs smaller hit boxes then with the size of 5 or less.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Give UpThrow tons of knock back but no knock back growth, and maybe less damage.

It's a set up move, it shouldn't be used to kill or do damage but used to send the opponent really high for the sake of setting up attacks.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on July 16, 2011, 07:11:54 AM
Give UpThrow tons of knock back but no knock back growth, and maybe less damage.

It's a set up move, it shouldn't be used to kill or do damage but used to send the opponent really high for the sake of setting up attacks.

I seeeee. That can be done.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


And I think I just got an idea for back air... It's an idea someone else already had in here, but I'll try to describe it...

It would have a LOT of start up lag... Like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMGu70rZgPI&feature=player_detailpage#t=97s
That slow start up move when he's in the air... However... In Brawl, the force of his blade swing could turn him around.

And it would have hardly any end lag. And good kill power. But like it shows in the video, a lot of start up lag... What do you think?

The animation doesn't have to be 100% like the one in Dissidia. I just think a move similar to it would work out good.[

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 16, 2011, 07:13:25 AM
And I think I just got an idea for back air... It's an idea someone else already had in here, but I'll try to describe it...

It would have a LOT of start up lag... Like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMGu70rZgPI&feature=player_detailpage#t=97s
That slow start up move when he's in the air... However... In Brawl, the force of his blade swing could turn him around.

And it would have hardly any end lag. And good kill power. But like it shows in the video, a lot of start up lag... What do you think?[


looks good. The animation looks fairly easy to make,,,do you guys like the animations I made so far for air N and Air F? if so I can make Air B lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 16, 2011, 07:15:05 AM
looks good. The animation looks fairly easy to make,,,do you guys like the animations I made so far for air N and Air F? if so I can make Air B lol
I like the ideas behind each one, and they are a very good start if you ask me. But those animations could use a little bit of touch ups... But. I feel you should go ahead and make back air as well. :)

Also... I wonder... What would Godspeed look like without the red GFX? I wonder if it would look more like how it does in Dissidia?

its hard to tell what god speed looks like from this video


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpNa4rOnEzk#t=0m02s


but I could make better gfx for oblivion.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 16, 2011, 07:36:39 AM
its hard to tell what god speed looks like from this video


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpNa4rOnEzk#t=0m02s


but I could make better gfx for oblivion.
Nah, leave Oblivion as it is.

Godspeed is just energy slices.

See?

And here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI7p-xENNi8&feature=player_detailpage#t=20s
There's a video too. :P

If you ask me they look almost exactly like Kirby's air cutters.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 16, 2011, 07:44:56 AM
Nah, leave Oblivion as it is.

Godspeed is just energy slices.

See?

And here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI7p-xENNi8&feature=player_detailpage#t=20s
There's a video too. :P


hmm I wonder how I can make a kirby air cutter without using models and using regular gfx....so far god speed kinda looks like aura hit flags mixed with slash hit flags. Hey maybe I can use scratch gfx and resize it with a fast loop to look like a slash?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 16, 2011, 07:57:30 AM
hmm I wonder how I can make a kirby air cutter without using models and using regular gfx....so far god speed kinda looks like aura hit flags mixed with slash hit flags. Hey maybe I can use scratch gfx and resize it with a fast loop to look like a slash?
I think the aura is actually how it looks on the foe... So I guess it could have aura hit flags?

As for the slices... Hm... I want to see how the scratch GFX would look.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 16, 2011, 08:04:39 AM
I think the aura is actually how it looks on the foe... So I guess it could have aura hit flags?

As for the slices... Hm... I want to see how the scratch GFX would look.


we can try scratch gfx and mix it with aura or mix aura with water gfx and make the water loop fast to look like slices.

EDIT: water and aura works great!!!! :af:
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 16, 2011, 08:08:43 AM
we can try scratch gfx and mix it with aura or mix aura with water gfx and make the water loop fast to look like slices.

EDIT: water and aura works great!!!! :af:
Oh? Sounds like it would work out nicely, since the slices are blue. :P