Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 ... 228
Author Topic: KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues  (Read 828456 times)
_Data_Drain_
Master of the Dark Matter
Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2415 on: July 16, 2011, 08:07:31 PM »

I couldn't pay attention to the video because of how awesome that SONG F*CKING WAS.
    Good video btw, I think it showed all his moves, or almost anyways.

Btw how did you do Oblivion on the ground?
    How did I do that? Just a very short hop, followed IMMEDIATELY by side B. That also works for Falco's side B, and Fox's.

And thank you. I'm glad someone liked the video. Tongue

And... I missed one move... Heartless Angel... Oh well... Maybe next time. I will make another video at some point, after he's got more finished.
    « Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 08:28:05 PM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Thundaga_T2
    Extreme Kitten

Hey You!

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2416 on: July 16, 2011, 09:19:28 PM »

Lol his warping dodge reminds me of Kirby series final bosses, the way they always teleport around a lot.

Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
    Check out our music request thread here

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #2417 on: July 16, 2011, 09:28:17 PM »

Lol his warping dodge reminds me of Kirby series final bosses, the way they always teleport around a lot.

Or in a way, Tabuu... Since he's like, pretty much a Kirby final boss move set wise.

Anyway, I fixed up the Sephiroth pack me and Wolfric did a while back. However I replaced Solid Sephiroth with Xemnas, not Xemnasroth, but Xemnas. With a laser Masamune.
    XD

http://www.mediafire.com/?6m2v59nhx3bqox4

If anyone wants it, here it is. But Kefkaroth's cape is odd with this version... The textures are reversed. If this can be fixed, let me know how.
    « Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 09:41:28 PM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

Thundaga_T2
    Extreme Kitten

Hey You!

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2418 on: July 16, 2011, 11:36:13 PM »

Or in a way, Tabuu... Since he's like, pretty much a Kirby final boss move set wise. Anyway, I fixed up the Sephiroth pack me and Wolfric did a while back. However I replaced Solid Sephiroth with Xemnas, not Xemnasroth, but Xemnas. With a laser Masamune. XD http://www.mediafire.com/?6m2v59nhx3bqox4 If anyone wants it, here it is. But Kefkaroth's cape is odd with this version... The textures are reversed. If this can be fixed, let me know how.
    Im pretty sure Tabuu's teleporting was based off of Kirby final bosses, i mean the game was directed by Sakurai, whom we all know is the creator of the Kirby series.

Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
    Check out our music request thread here

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2419 on: July 16, 2011, 11:37:33 PM »

So um, there was this odd teleporting glitch for me o: Sephiroth teleported to the left and died.

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #2420 on: July 16, 2011, 11:50:22 PM »

Im pretty sure Tabuu's teleporting was based off of Kirby final bosses, i mean the game was directed by Sakurai, whom we all know is the creator of the Kirby series.
    I know. I know quite a bit about Kirby games. Tongue

Tabuu's kinda like a cross between Marx, and Nightmare in a way.

Anyway, before this gets off topic. Does anyone else think forward air needs landing lag? And... Actually now that I think about it... Some of the GFX could be down toned. Like side B air's hits could be smaller... Still flashy like they are now, but a bit smaller.

Down B air is already getting a GFX redo. So I won't say anything about that.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2421 on: July 16, 2011, 11:53:24 PM »

I think Fair is working fine as it is, it's got enough startup lag as for the enemy to time a Power Shield.

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #2422 on: July 17, 2011, 12:21:00 AM »

I think Fair is working fine as it is, it's got enough startup lag as for the enemy to time a Power Shield.
    But see, my problem with it is, if he's using the very tip of the blade, it's very hard to actually punish him. Even if you do power shield it.

Plus, think about it. Most forward airs that have a lot of range... Have some landing lag. This shouldn't be an exception I don't think.

Ike's has landing lag, Snake's air moves have landing lag... See what I mean? Plus neutral air is fast without end lag... If it had far less kill power, and MAYBE just a tiny little bit more end lag, and no landing lag like it has now. That can be what sets it apart from forward air, less kill power, less lag.

Plus I'm not saying forward air should have super nasty end lag like Ganondorf's forward air, just about as much as Sephiroth's back air. Maybe even a bit less then that. I just feel like there's little some characters can do... Like Kirby, he lacks range, and running speed...

Although, then again... I should fight a player before judging... But I still say a bit of landing lag would make that move balanced out well.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 03:21:52 AM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2423 on: July 17, 2011, 12:56:11 PM »

If anyone uses the port of Sephi to Rob... swapping his Ai for Captain Falcon's works pretty well.

[/random]

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Allbait
    Supreme Kitten

Fin Dovahkiin Fent Qahnaar Pah Paalle

• Awards Ninja Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #2424 on: July 17, 2011, 01:48:10 PM »

Something odd happened... I was playing as sephiroth then his eye and hair textures were inverted... as in inside out... it looked really odd XD Guess I'm just gonna download the sephiroth pack data posted up there and see if it fixs itself lol :3

Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
    4613-8365-7114

Hackingstar
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Famous Hacker Heart Container >9000

« Reply #2425 on: July 17, 2011, 03:12:01 PM »

Something odd happened... I was playing as sephiroth then his eye and hair textures were inverted... as in inside out... it looked really odd XD Guess I'm just gonna download the sephiroth pack data posted up there and see if it fixs itself lol :3

i'm guessing you were using a different sephiroth model. the only sephiroth models that are compatible with this latest psa is the one included in the brawlvault download, and datadrain and wolfric's recreations of their custom Sephiroth Models, which is here. although data stated that one of the custom models made had the same issue you had so yeah don't use the one that was stated...yet.

Or in a way, Tabuu... Since he's like, pretty much a Kirby final boss move set wise.

Anyway, I fixed up the Sephiroth pack me and Wolfric did a while back. However I replaced Solid Sephiroth with Xemnas, not Xemnasroth, but Xemnas. With a laser Masamune.
    XD

http://www.mediafire.com/?6m2v59nhx3bqox4

If anyone wants it, here it is. But Kefkaroth's cape is odd with this version... The textures are reversed. If this can be fixed, let me know how.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2426 on: July 17, 2011, 03:27:21 PM »

Is the 'lazer' supposed to be white for the Xemnas?

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #2427 on: July 17, 2011, 05:57:36 PM »

i'm guessing you were using a different sephiroth model. the only sephiroth models that are compatible with this latest psa is the one included in the brawlvault download, and datadrain and wolfric's recreations of their custom Sephiroth Models, which is here. although data stated that one of the custom models made had the same issue you had so yeah don't use the one that was stated...yet.

Actually... I fixed Xemnas as I said. Look a page back, I explain how to fix models to work with Sephiroth.

Is the 'lazer' supposed to be white for the Xemnas?
    Actually... It's supposed to have a pinkish red hue to it... Although some lighting makes it look white...
    « Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 06:04:33 PM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

Hackingstar
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Famous Hacker Heart Container >9000

« Reply #2428 on: July 17, 2011, 06:59:38 PM »

Actually... I fixed Xemnas as I said. Look a page back, I explain how to fix models to work with Sephiroth.
    Actually... It's supposed to have a pinkish red hue to it... Although some lighting makes it look white...

uh by all the ones in Materials you forgot to mention. Do i do it in just Materials1 folder or both Material1 and Material2 folders?

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #2429 on: July 17, 2011, 07:00:31 PM »

uh by all the ones in Materials you forgot to mention. Do i do it in just Materials1 folder or both Material1 and Material2 folders?
    Just Materials1, sorry about that.

Pages:  1 ... 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 ... 228
    Print
    Jump to: