KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 29, 2011, 03:01:59 PM #2880 Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 04:03:28 PM by Aafyre
I don't know if anyone has said this yet, but I'm using the latest Right-handed regular power Sephiroth, and for one frame in his slow walk (I think.) he gets completely flat.

And lol at making a PSA for a guy who only ever does one move. Do you think there's anything you could do to make him turn into a bunch of bats or something? That seems pretty unlikely.

As far as Diablos freezing, which version are you using? I updated his vault a couple days ago but I never even tested his online version. I wouldn't think anything would be screwed up since all I did to that one was re-enable his cape bones.

Speaking of which, your PSA comes with the outdated Diabolos vertex. Next time you update, you might want to include the latest version instead. I wouldn't bother updating just for that though, since I didn't really change that much anyways.

Quote from: Aafyre on July 29, 2011, 03:01:59 PM
And lol at making a PSA for a guy who only ever does one move. Do you think there's anything you could do to make him turn into a bunch of bats or something? That seems pretty unlikely.

As far as Diablos freezing, which version are you using? I updated his vault a couple days ago but I never even tested his online version. I wouldn't think anything would be screwed up since all I did to that one was re-enable his cape bones.
I've yet to try it, but you've got to admit, this looks like a pretty original and funny moveset. xD

July 29, 2011, 03:11:30 PM #2882 Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 05:16:06 PM by _Data_Drain_
Alright, it's about time I reviewed this Diablos move set...

DO? This is a good start, he's actually already somewhat balanced. So your work with Sephiroth has done you good for later move sets. :P

But, there are flaws, but also good things... I'll list both here. By the way, I'm reviewing the weak version, so all damage is based around the weak version.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Final verdict? It needs a bit of work, like some animations, like the run, the wings flap a little fast, he needs to put some force into his wing flaps. And the balance needs a bit of work. But it's a great start. I look forward to the next version. :)

Edit:
On a strange note... This also kinda works for KTH's Melee Ganon? When I saw the game randomly select him as a CPU with this move set... I was like, "dude... This looks a bit like OoT Ganon!"

So yeah... Have a look for yourself. :P

OoT Ganon? hmmm maybe I should do that next XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



July 29, 2011, 06:24:16 PM #2885 Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 08:16:27 PM by _Data_Drain_
See what I mean though? (There are quite a few images in here...)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

But yeah, he for the most part fits OoT Ganon...

By the way, what did you think of my feedback?

Edit:
I just got a good idea for the OP version... Is it possible... To make it so every time he loses a stock, he can use his final smash? That would make a good boss type tactic.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 29, 2011, 06:24:16 PM

I just got a good idea for the OP version... Is it possible... To make it so every time he loses a stock, he can use his final smash? That would make a good boss type tactic.

Would be good, but if three die from one final smash, then the other three coming back with FS ready would freeze the game.

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 29, 2011, 11:10:40 PM
Would be good, but if three die from one final smash, then the other three coming back with FS ready would freeze the game.
Erk... That's true. ._.

Oh well... It was just an idea, I kinda wanted to have a single player boss... I wasn't thinking of a free for all... Hmm... Unless it's an alternate version of the broken one?

July 30, 2011, 12:21:30 AM #2888 Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 12:22:34 AM by KiDTee-MvC3
Dont want to sound like a fan boy but do you plan on making a Kain Highwind moveset

Quote from: KiDTee-MvC3 on July 30, 2011, 12:21:30 AM
Dont want to sound like a fan boy but do you plan on making a Kain Highwind moveset
<_< >_> I'd love that, he's my favorite FF character of all time.


July 30, 2011, 01:43:17 AM #2891 Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 01:44:26 AM by DivineOverlord
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 29, 2011, 06:24:16 PM
See what I mean though? (There are quite a few images in here...)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

But yeah, he for the most part fits OoT Ganon...

By the way, what did you think of my feedback?

Edit:
I just got a good idea for the OP version... Is it possible... To make it so every time he loses a stock, he can use his final smash? That would make a good boss type tactic.


feedback seems good so far and I think I will add in OoT Ganon to my projects in progress since I already have most animations done from past PSAs' i did all it needs is OoT style touch ups.

Quote from: KiDTee-MvC3 on July 30, 2011, 12:21:30 AM
Dont want to sound like a fan boy but do you plan on making a Kain Highwind moveset

LOL its starting to sound like I'm making only final fantasy PSA's but Kain will be nice to have. Maybe I'll make  something for him after I finish up FFX: Tidus and  (FFX: SHiva over zelda (high potential of this))

Quote from: Weenie on July 30, 2011, 12:31:53 AM
<_< >_> I'd love that, he's my favorite FF character of all time.

very good. more people wanting to see a kain moveset in brawl increases the chances of it happening ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 30, 2011, 01:43:17 AM
feedback seems good so far and I think I will add in OoT Ganon to my projects in progress since I already have most animations done from past PSAs' i did all it needs is OoT style touch ups.

LOL its starting to sound like I'm making only final fantasy PSA's but Kain will be nice to have. Maybe I'll make  something for him after I finish up FFX: Tidus and  (FFX: SHiva over zelda (high potential of this))

very good. more people wanting to see a kain moveset in brawl increases the chances of it happening ;D
As soon as my Wii is fixed, expect a huge amount of feedback for all these Projects.

And, Kain, make it happen! I'll love you forever! XD

Quote from: Weenie on July 30, 2011, 01:46:25 AM
As soon as my Wii is fixed, expect a huge amount of feedback for all these Projects.

And, Kain, make it happen! I'll love you forever! XD

lol mkay, I just need to browse his moveset and see how it goes XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 30, 2011, 01:47:24 AM
lol mkay, I just need to browse his moveset and see how it goes XD
Here's a moveset incase you need one
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.