KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KiDTee-MvC3 on July 30, 2011, 02:29:18 AM
Here's a moveset incase you need one
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




sounds good.

hey isn't Kain that guy that switches between dark and light mode when he attacks?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 30, 2011, 02:31:50 AM
sounds good.

hey isn't Kain that guy that switches between dark and light mode when he attacks?
That'd be Cecil. XD

Kain's this Dragoon (The guy that backstabs Cecil about 3 times in the game):
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20650


Quote from: Weenie on July 30, 2011, 02:34:00 AM
That'd be Cecil. XD

Kain's this Dragoon (The guy that backstabs Cecil about 3 times in the game):
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20650



oh ok lol. my bad XD...Cecil is freakin cool too! I should do him after Kain XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 30, 2011, 02:31:50 AM
sounds good.

hey isn't Kain that guy that switches between dark and light mode when he attacks?

no that's Cecil Harvey



THIS is Kain Highwind



*edit* dangit wolfric ninja'd XD

July 30, 2011, 02:35:50 AM #2899 Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 02:40:34 AM by Weenie
Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 30, 2011, 02:34:47 AM
oh ok lol. my bad XD...Cecil is freakin cool too! I should do him after Kain XD
Definetaly. Do you know if it's possible to add a cape to Zelda?

Uh, I'd like, though, that the move stays real, if you know what I mean. Kain's got plenty of attacks that could fill A attacks in a vBrawl way. Ciclone and other missiles and special attacks should be added on the B attacks. I'd make a moveset myself, but I'm too lazy. But, I don't want the moveset to turn into an OP feast se Sephiroth's began, Kain's got too many attacks enough to pick and make him balanced, imo. Lol

Quote from: Weenie on July 30, 2011, 02:35:50 AM
Definetaly. Do you know if it's possible to add a cape to Zelda?

Uh, I'd like, though, that the move stays real, if you know what I mean. Kain's got plenty of attacks that could fill A attacks in a vBrawl way. Ciclone and other missiles and special attacks should be added on the B attacks. I'd make a moveset myself, but I'm too lazy. But, I don't want the moveset to turn into an OP feast se Sephiroth's began, Kain's got too many attacks enough to pick and make him balanced, imo. Lol

yeah, if we have a model of the cape we can or turn her dress into one XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 30, 2011, 02:42:26 AM
yeah, if we have a model of the cape we can or turn her dress into one XD
O__O. We've got to speak about this, 'cause if this is possible, I know who'd make Cecil the Paladin over Zelda and the Dark Knight over Sheik jsut for a PSA of both on each of those.



July 30, 2011, 02:48:15 AM #2904 Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 02:49:53 AM by Hackingstar
sure.

...if anyone can rip kain's sfx from dissidia 012, then i could do it.

Quote from: Hackingstar on July 30, 2011, 02:48:15 AM
sure.

...if anyone can rip kain's sfx from dissidia 012, then i could do it.
I have a vid containing Cecil's o.o http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOnYj7mJ4Lc&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Couldn't find one for Kain, sorry

July 30, 2011, 03:59:09 PM #2906 Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 04:58:53 PM by _Data_Drain_
I just made a video of Diabolos' move set.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKV0Q2HoJSs
I hope you like it. :)

Edit:
I also have some Sephiroth feedback... I know now why up smash lacks use, not only is it's kill power far too low, not killing Zelda at 190%... But... Well, I'll let these pictures handle this for me.[/color]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 30, 2011, 05:09:18 PM #2907 Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 05:55:09 PM by JamietheAuraUser
Sephy's not finished! Needs polish. (edit: nevermind, read first post. :>.>palm: So, Hollow's gonna be working on this now? Cool!)

Oblivion should move Sephy farther, it's almost useless because it's hard to aim and its range isn't any better than Sephy's FAir. DownB Air shouldn't put Sephy into fallspecial, it's kinda useless when it does that.

Fix the flippin' teleport animation in the left-handed versions! And change the invulnerability frames so he's invulnerable while warping. Basically, the invulnerability should come into effect a few frames later and end a few frames later.

And you haven't fixed the issue with using Supernova when facing left. That was pointed out several versions ago.

Edit: Sorry this came across as rude and angry. I didn't mean it to.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

woah woah there. calm down. i want this stuff to be finished too. but if your not doing this yourself, then you need to stop demanding people on what they should do. DO deserves a break from Sephy, so he's working on other stuff. Whenever anyone else like Hollow or Tormod want to continue it they will.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

July 30, 2011, 05:47:27 PM #2909 Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 07:11:30 PM by _Data_Drain_
Um, one, DO is free to do as he wants. Stop being demanding, he'll get around to it when he feels like it.

Second, Oblivion does 18% damage if all hits hit, so it has it's uses.

Three, well, after playing a bit with it, it needs a bit more knock back on the third hit, but other wise it's alright.

Four, I don't really see your problem with it...

Five, well yes, this will be fixed some time, as stated.

Edit:
If anyone works on Sephiroth, like Hollow, I updated that feedback a bit more.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=20198.msg602491#msg602491