KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


wow nice sora voices. it's too bad it's his KH voice and not his KH2 voice. but great job with the voices Hstar


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

uh yeah. i got them at

http://www.sounds-resource.com/

there was some sora kh2 voice clips but there were only five sounds  :oshi:

mkay, I should be done with Tidus really soon XD.

All I need now is down smash and up Smash ideas and Im bascially done lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



(Dissidia explanations)

Hop Step:
Slash with sword and knock opponent away with a kick. Fast execution but very low range.

^A quick sword slash, and if it hits then additionally he kicks them away. It's a good dodgy move that fits Tidus. Sounds like a good down smash.

Stick & Move:
Dodge and throw sword at opponent. Can control the direction of the dodge with the analog stick.

^ Well he wouldn't dodge but you can have him throw the sword just a little bit into the air above him. Maybe it would spin once before he caught it. That could be his Up Smash.


Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 13, 2011, 07:07:47 AM(Dissidia explanations) Hop Step: Slash with sword and knock opponent away with a kick. Fast execution but very low range. ^A quick sword slash, and if it hits then additionally he kicks them away. It's a good dodgy move that fits Tidus. Sounds like a good down smash. Stick & Move: Dodge and throw sword at opponent. Can control the direction of the dodge with the analog stick. ^ Well he wouldn't dodge but you can have him throw the sword just a little bit into the air above him. Maybe it would spin once before he caught it. That could be his Up Smash.
Those are some good ideas right there, you know his Cut & Run could be his forward special too, where it'd act similar to Ike's Quick Draw, but instead hits like Wolf's Fire Wolf.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on August 13, 2011, 08:22:10 AM
Those are some good ideas right there, you know his Cut & Run could be his forward special too, where it'd act similar to Ike's Quick Draw, but instead hits like Wolf's Fire Wolf.

yup thats what I have as his forward Special lol

I just finished that sword throw animation which I am thinking of putting it as his Down Special on ground. maybe the same for down special in air?


I have an UP Smash animation done (its a air brake dancing kick move he does in dissidia). Now all I need is:

DOWN Smash: ????

right now his side A is throw blitz ball but I'm wondering if I should have it as quick hit but then I dont know where to put "throw blitz ball forward" move since:

B special: spell cast
B special in air: Energy Rain
Forward Special: cut and Run (that thrusting stab he does)
Forward B in air: ^ Same?
Down B Special: Throws his sword
Down B in air: ????



Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Shouldn't his dash attack be cut and run? I mean he's already running.... lol it makes sense.
And forward special could be his Blitz Ball move.

I hope one of his throws is him kicking his opponent like a blitz ball :D

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 13, 2011, 09:15:24 AM
Shouldn't his dash attack be cut and run? I mean he's already running.... lol it makes sense.
And forward special could be his Blitz Ball move.

I hope one of his throws is him kicking his opponent like a blitz ball :D

oh his dash attack is Slice N Dice XD....That sounds like a good idea though for the throw.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


I thought throwing the blitz ball was forward tilt? And aiming up and down would change how he throws it? That's a really, really good idea. Why don't you do that?

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 13, 2011, 10:29:57 AM
I thought throwing the blitz ball was forward tilt? And aiming up and down would change how he throws it? That's a really, really good idea. Why don't you do that?
Yeah, that would be a good idea actually.

August 13, 2011, 05:43:23 PM #3042 Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 05:44:22 PM by Hackingstar
(just to say) well since DO's psa EPICNESS will PROBABLY (as he stated) continue UNTIL (as he stated) September 23rd...and that's my birthday!  ;D (the real point here is that when DO might stop making psa's on that date is that that date is my birthday) so yeah... ;D

then again i feel bad that DO has to end all of this epicness on MY birthday :-\

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 13, 2011, 10:29:57 AM
I thought throwing the blitz ball was forward tilt? And aiming up and down would change how he throws it? That's a really, really good idea. Why don't you do that?

yeah I guess so lol. He throws the blitz ball pretty far so I think I'll have that move do very little damage. I just dont know what to put as down smash since I want it to be something that can hit from both sides lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 13, 2011, 07:30:43 PMyeah I guess so lol. He throws the blitz ball pretty far so I think I'll have that move do very little damage. I just dont know what to put as down smash since I want it to be something that can hit from both sides lol
How about the move where he jumps up and comes down spinning, that could hit both sides, though i cant imagine it having much range. I dont remember the name, but its a bravery attack.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here