KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


I like his FFVII and his KH2 wait animations so for me its a toss up between them both...im gonna post the KH2 version below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgQ-MT27tw0  Around 2:05 and beyond
--Death Before Dishonor--

"The absence of wrath, is an impediment to utilizing your true strength..."


okaaay here's the poll...if DO wants to put up a poll

Which Wait animation of sephiroth do you prefer

FFVII
KH2
DISSIDIA

Alrighty, I'm gonna try out that new animation for sephy and return the walk animations to the ones we had before tormods walk animations just so that the wait animation is coherent with the walk and run. Its gonna look great ;D



oh yeah, I can't put a poll on this topic because it doesnt give me the option to lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Isn't the Dissidia one the wait anim he's using now?
--Death Before Dishonor--

"The absence of wrath, is an impediment to utilizing your true strength..."



Quote from: Hackingstar on August 14, 2011, 05:26:13 AM
okaaay here's the poll...if DO wants to put up a poll

Which Wait animation of sephiroth do you prefer

FFVII
KH2
DISSIDIA


Well this is technically labeled KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth, so let's use all three. Wait1, Wait2 and Wait3. Right now we only use Wait1.

p.s. I'm gonna post a video of the hair-flowing sephiroth in a bit. I got distracted trying to make his coat free flowing too but i'll get to that later.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on August 14, 2011, 06:19:30 AM
Well this is technically labeled KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth, so let's use all three. Wait1, Wait2 and Wait3. Right now we only use Wait1.

p.s. I'm gonna post a video of the hair-flowing sephiroth in a bit. I got distracted trying to make his coat free flowing too but i'll get to that later.


oh that's a great Idea XD. cant wait to see the hair flowing sephy you made XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


I'm indifferent about the Waits... as long as it looks good. :P
And so looking forward to the video Tormod! :D

August 14, 2011, 10:49:03 AM #3070 Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 11:05:24 AM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: Tormod on August 14, 2011, 06:19:30 AM
Well this is technically labeled KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth, so let's use all three. Wait1, Wait2 and Wait3. Right now we only use Wait1.

p.s. I'm gonna post a video of the hair-flowing sephiroth in a bit. I got distracted trying to make his coat free flowing too but i'll get to that later.
Actually... Never mind what I said in this post originally, his FFVII wait would be fine with me.

But, most of his animations will transition oddly... You would have to go back and fix a bunch of animations... I'm honestly fine with his current one too, so do what you feel is best.

(But still don't forget to fix his air movement, as SDo0m said, it's like Mastaklo's Shadow's, too good. And if possible, make him have landing lag like Cloud's neutral air when he lands with forward air... Although, then again, fixing his air movement might fix any balance flaws with this move, so... For now, just change the air movement.)


You know you can always make in increase in gravity and terminal velocity to compensate for the air moblity like how Falcon, Wolf, and Gray Fox use high gravity and terminal velocity to compensate for their high maximum horizontal air velocity.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on August 14, 2011, 11:22:11 AM
You know you can always make in increase in gravity and terminal velocity to compensate for the air moblity like how Falcon, Wolf, and Gray Fox use high gravity and terminal velocity to compensate for their high maximum horizontal air velocity.
That's not what I mean, he can actually DASH DANCE in the air... This needs fixing EY.

I don't think high gravity and terminal velocity will fix that.

August 14, 2011, 11:33:34 AM #3073 Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 11:49:14 AM by DivineOverlord
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 14, 2011, 10:49:03 AM
Actually... Never mind what I said in this post originally, his FFVII wait would be fine with me.

But, most of his animations will transition oddly... You would have to go back and fix a bunch of animations... I'm honestly fine with his current one too, so do what you feel is best.

(But still don't forget to fix his air movement, as SDo0m said, it's like Mastaklo's Shadow's, too good. And if possible, make him have landing lag like Cloud's neutral air when he lands with forward air... Although, then again, fixing his air movement might fix any balance flaws with this move, so... For now, just change the air movement.)



lol I saw that discussion between you and sdoom yesterday XD....I'll work on sephy a little more after I finish up Tidus. I'm really really close to finishing him. I just need to finish up his final smash and make room for spell cast in his specials tab ;D

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on August 14, 2011, 11:22:11 AM
You know you can always make in increase in gravity and terminal velocity to compensate for the air moblity like how Falcon, Wolf, and Gray Fox use high gravity and terminal velocity to compensate for their high maximum horizontal air velocity.

yeah thats true. I don't remember giving sephy more air mobility now that I thought about it.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 14, 2011, 11:33:15 AM
That's not what I mean, he can actually DASH DANCE in the air... This needs fixing EY.

I don't think high gravity and terminal velocity will fix that.


This is true, he already falls pretty fast as it is.

As promised..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxGSM3kFF9o
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread