KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Lucifer_Gale on August 19, 2011, 11:42:45 PM
Not bad the water spell.
Why don't make the down B special in air like Energy Rain? He goes down, with a diagonal kick, and if he hits he goes on with the ray beams or something like those.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjKfnPPi3jo&feature=related
Like in this video:
-At 1.33 he fails and does nothing
-At 1.36 he hits and use the whole attack

Maybe side B special can be like Spiral Cut, while in air can be Slide & Dice... Ok, now I'm going too far i guess XD But these are only ideas that I had when i thought at a Tidussidia in Brawl =D


nope lol...Spiral cut is side smash. I already have all his special attacks done lol...too late for changes XD

Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 19, 2011, 11:50:42 PM
I just hope to get a Beta. cause I'm close to of have replaced everysingle character in Brawl. except for a select few. (Peach, SAmus/ZSS/ Fox/ Pokemon Trainer (can't with the last one =/))

I mean, Tidus VS Sephiroth VS Cloud? It's an awesome thought.

;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 19, 2011, 11:57:56 PM

nope lol...Spiral cut is side smash. I already have all his special attacks done lol...too late for changes XD

Lol, I've tried at least XD

Quote from: Lucifer_Gale on August 20, 2011, 12:01:06 AM
Lol, I've tried at least XD

haha yeah, but thanks though for insight ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



i would get Gunner Yuna. but i don't think it fixes the glitch with SpiderMan. then i would have Tidus/Sephiroth/Cloud/Yuna. that way i can have a 4 way. much like Sonic/Shadow/Silver/Knuckles. which i have.

oh yeah, It's WAY off topic. when the model importer is done.
who would want an 80's Starscream? (i'm doing this for teh lulz.)
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Don't get too used to that ugly hair that "moves" but still looks fake. After a ton of tedious hexing, I've successfully created a stable bone structure with all of his cape bones branching off of his head instead of his bust. I had to rebuild almost half his bone structure from the ground up, and hex some of the definitions, but it paid off. I just tested it in-game and it works, it just needs to be vertexed by Aafyre.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on August 26, 2011, 04:45:55 AM
Don't get too used to that ugly hair that "moves" but still looks fake. After a ton of tedious hexing, I've successfully created a stable bone structure with all of his cape bones branching off of his head instead of his bust. I had to rebuild almost half his bone structure from the ground up, and hex some of the definitions, but it paid off. I just tested it in-game and it works, it just needs to be vertexed by Aafyre.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


oh isn't it easier to just edit the cape animations? I tried it with wait 1 and it turned out good lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 26, 2011, 05:02:33 AM
oh isn't it easier to just edit the cape animations? I tried it with wait 1 and it turned out good lol
As long as people are satisfied lol. I felt bad that you got stuck with the task of editing all the animations.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on August 26, 2011, 05:08:40 AM
As long as people are satisfied lol. I felt bad that you got stuck with the task of editing all the animations.

haha its okay. so what method do we do? should we go with your new bone structure? or should we stick to the one you released already and edit the cape animations? ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 26, 2011, 05:15:03 AM
haha its okay. so what method do we do? should we go with your new bone structure? or should we stick to the one you released already and edit the cape animations? ;D
They both are fine to me, there are pros and cons to each. The one now needs animations edited, and the one I did recently needs to be vertexed. Well, to be fair I s'pose each of them could use a little of both haha.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on August 26, 2011, 05:25:00 AM
They both are fine to me, there are pros and cons to each. The one now needs animations edited, and the one I did recently needs to be vertexed. Well, to be fair I s'pose each of them could use a little of both haha.

oh okay lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Oh!? Wow Tormod, I think Aafyre will be happy about this. Since I bet it also works on normal Marth too. XD

for a second i thought this topic was dead...now it ain't! XD

Gotta have dat hair blowin' in the wind.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]


Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 26, 2011, 04:51:41 PM
lol nobody is working on Sephy anymore.
Give it time, someday he'll be done. <_<

Tormod just posted some progress, who knows if that'll lead to a PSA update.